Would you date a transwoman if she could have a baby?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/transpassing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're attracted to a linebacker's shoulders, go ahead.

extremely tempted

They're going to kill themselves. No.

Honestly, I am attracted to pic related's shoulders. I think they look edgy and really beautiful.

Nasty extra man shoulders are gross but cute boy shoulders are good.

I don't understand what that means.

Nigger, focus on those shoulders. It's impossible to see pic related as anything other than a starved, weakened eunuch when you realize how large its body should be.

No because they're men and I'm not a faggot.

There's no point in fucking a tranny if she doesn't have a penis.

Swedish people have forgotten how to reproduce.

DELETE THIS

No.

But I'd fucking pound the shit out of some tight boipucci if that's you're asking.

Fuck no. Their inability to have children is part of what makes them so datable.

It's incredibly hott too. What is more sexually arousing than a man that is so submissive and feminine he becomes a woman and carries your child?

I'll stick to trannies, desu. But if the vaginal reconstruction got so advanced in the next dozen of years and it was indistinguishable, would you?

NEW PANTIES PIC

The problem with Transfags is .0001% of them actually look the part/attractive and by the time they turn 40-50 they bring a whole new meaning to the term 'freakshow'.

>Would I let my kid grow up with a freak for a parental figure

If I have a kid I'm going to make sure his life isn't fucked up from day 1.

>I'm a creepy fetishist, are you?

if it can have a baby then it is females.

If they can make it there is little-to-no physical difference between a post-op trans woman and a naturally born female, then the distinction really won't make a difference to me in terms of dating, having a sexual relationship, or even marriage.

No.

I'm based enough to get non degenerate, pretty women. And I certainly won't be racemixing with some g00kz

Only when science will be advanced enough to mold our bodies however we like, and at that point transshitwill all lose it's meaning since people would just be 100% passable.
But until then I will laugh at delusional men with the figure of Dark Souls 2 female chars.

>transwoman
>womb

>if the vaginal reconstruction got so advanced in the next dozen of years and it was indistinguishable, would you?

I wouldn't, no. Don't need that kind of mental illness in my future child's gene pool. There aren't any fags or trannies in my family and I plan on keeping it that way. Just find a real woman.

this

Nothing hotter than a pre-op, post orchiectomy mtf IMO.

>turn 40-50 they bring a whole new meaning to the term 'freakshow'.

That's not true. There are hardly ANY transwomen who have been treated via modern means and aged to 40 because the treatment hasn't even been around that long.

All the nasty looking 40+ year old trannies transitioned way later in their life. Trannies will actually age better than men and women. The second puberty and estrogen makes them age much softer.

Sick meme but you should learn 2 medicine.

>fucking traps
>creepy

user you gay.

No

Nope, I precisely fuck transgirls because they CAN'T get pregnant.
Honestly HIV is preferable to having a baby.

I gave up on my trap fetish when i realized the vast majority of them look like pic related.
Cute ones like OP pic are rarer then a unicorn, and even they look like shit after ~25

The delusion is SO real.

:( that's so sad

Not that guy but he's referring to this:

>What is more sexually arousing than a man that is so submissive and feminine he becomes a woman and carries your child?

Which is pretty weird, and I want to fuck traps too.

You have to be joking. I go to trans clubs and there are around 50-60% of cute transgirls in their early 20s. Have you ever been to Thailand btw?

No it's the facts.

>she doesn't have a penis.
>she
>penis

What did he mean by this

>She

Faggots

Other than MtF vaginas being completely fucking disgusting, if they figured out how to successfully pull off the surgery, I doubt anyone would ever notice or care. If they never told you they were once a man you would never be able to tell.

I would fuck pic related but would never date mentally ill, even 11/10.

Needs to have
-Real tits
-real womb
-not mentally disabled (compared to the average woman)

Do you not realize that transgender people have real tits? Hormones actually make you grow breasts. HRT literally starts a new puberty for a transgender person.

It really isn't. Hormones are not magic anti-aging solutions.

>If they never told you they were once a man you would never be able to tell.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Here's a cross section of trannies from Reddit.

>imgur.com/r/transpassing

Yeah, you'd totally never know.

>Would you date a transwoman if she could have a baby?
Multi-layered discussion. Dating is typically an ongoing evaluation to determine if the partner is worth combining your genes with.

You specifically state "if she could have a baby," but no matter how many transplanted organs and implants you stick in there, the facts of human biology are that egg cells are finite and formed at birth in a XX chromosome configuration.

If you implant a vagina and uterus into a XY male, and the body didn't reject the new organs, you'd still be left with an infertile fake who wasn't born with egg cells and can't actually have a child with you. They may incubate someone else's egg, but you will still forever be separated by genetics and never shall the two meet.

So in my thoughtful opinion, NO, I would not date a trans in the hypothetical situation that they could carry a fetus to term, because it would still be a donor baby with a third parent.

Fuck trans feelings, fuck adopting parents feelings, fuck adopted kids feelings, fuck surrogate moms' feelings; I'm a straight dude who didn't settle and mated with a straight woman and produced offspring. Your wonky anatomy, broken body parts or emotional problems aren't mine to solve. I'm normal, and that just BURNS. YOU. UP.

They aren't anti-aging but they do promote growth. Trannies get 2 pubertys. They age better DESU.

If there was some way to change a trap's chromosomes from XY to XX.

Considering that doesn't exist, no.

>We don't know anything about how my specific, perfect, entirely infallible brand of traps age!
>So they live forever!

Wanna re-iterate, trannys have real tits.

If a person looks like a girl, I'm going to say she.

If futa chicks were real, normal women would be extinct.

Ugh can we get a board for these people? They really are invading every board

Male breasts and female breasts are not the same.

That's like saying "Oh girls can pee so they have a penis too!"

They are, on a remedial level, the same, but not completely. A male can lactate but they can't breast feed, regardless of hormone therapy. It would be completely irresponsible to allow anyone on hormone therapy to breastfeed a baby.

>those shoulders
>looks like a girl
Confirmed for shit_taste/pleb

those are all awful examples.
There are alot of trannys that look great and other than their penis or awful looking vaginas you wouldnt be able to tell. Dont act like youve never been fooled by an attractive woman stripping on camera and then pulls a dick out. They look convincing.

? Dude you literally have no clue what you are talking about. A transgender woman CAN breast feed.

They literally have real breasts, fully functional. You do realize the only thing that creates womens breasts are hormones right? And transgender people take those exact hormones and even have less test than ciswomen.

>googled male lactation
>mfw

Trans ppl don't understand basic biology, don't bother

What if they could use gene therapy to change their DNA, to basically change their XY to an XX would that change your answer?

>Using a place where people improve and try to get better at passing to show people don't pass.

No shit, why would they post there if they pass? Only someone who is nervous about not passing would post there for feedback.

Nice sample 8^)

Did you know genetically we're almost the same thing as a horse???!

Guys I'm going to go be a horse now.

Get out of here with your logic

Is that Juno Temple?

they'd still have a penis and what not, still can't have kids.

The only true and effective sex change would be in the womb, and apparently fetuses can't consent. Thanks again AOC laws.

This is what a real woman looks like, faggot.

Your giant-jawed, man-faced, linebacker-shouldered fruity friends are fooling no-one. And that's in pics and silent videos on here. Imagine how obvious they are when you see them walk or hear them talk.

> we're almost the same thing

No you fucking idiot. Transwomens breasts and ciswomens breasts are identical in terms of their anatomy.

It's Big Bill with a tranny

>real women

Well if they really perfected it, women would literally be obsolete and on eternal suicide watch

No, I'm not interested in sticking my dick in crazy.

You're wrong and you'll never be right.

Also no amount of hormone therapy will change the genetic makeup of male tissue. Male and female tissue are different on a cellular level, even before puberty.

Enjoy that thought.

>Vagina just out of view

Skeptical.

Looks like a boy

Not something I'd have babies with because I'm not a paedophile

>There are hardly ANY transwomen who have been treated via modern means and aged to 40 because they all commit suicide before that point.

Fixed

Still a better lay than Shillary, I guess.

She has nice features, she reminds me of a black+aboriginal girl I used to know.

Yea because that wouldn't mentally fucking ruin those kids. Imagine finding out your mom used to be a fat hairy faggot named Larry.

No they're not
They lack all the things women are born with and grow for 10+ years
You don't magically get those with some pills you got from the internet

no. it's a man

t. Clueless

them not being able to have babies was the only reason to fuck a trans in the first place...

>mfw technology will enable us to have children with cute femboys and traps in our lifetime

>transwoman
>woman

No

Female cells are different

Reading some trans propaganda doesn't make you a doctor

>he thinks this is a man simply because he has a dick

user...

I meant in conjunction with this other thing that the OP was talking about where they would have a womb that is fully functional and capable of bearing children because they have their own eggs.

Itt: faggots

Men can't have babies, you fucking homos.

Would you date a woman with a penis?
I'm not talking about some guy who took hormones.

I'm talking about if there was a future where women can get a penis transplanted on to them. A penis that fully works. This penis was not from some dead guy either familia. It was grown in a lab using genes from the woman.

Would you date them? Would you suck their dick and let them fuck you in the ass?

I would definitely be down for that. These would be biological female chicks with dicks.

Cloning and brain transplants senpai. You can make an XX from an XY (although not the other way around).

Granted that's a long time away and we will probably all die before that's possible.

Wow, Very interesting question. No. I want to suck the cummie out of a XY female not an XX man.

Take your women and gtfo.

No, but I'd date her if she could help my wife raise our biological children.

Unlikely, the numbers would be too small.

> We'll probably die before that's possible

I'd hope I'm dead if people like you are using science to make new bodies for crazy people

>fantasising about little atrophied dicks jiggling around
>no fantasising about this

Faggot

No, i'm not gay

If the technology exists to allow men give birth to children, I could just store my own sperm and then impregnate myself.

If women are obsoleted by this technology, there's no purpose for Trannies anymore as men can at that point do everything women can do, except better, which means that trannies are literally just faggots who wish to downgrade their hardware.

>not submitting yourself fully to trans propaganda
>not feeling the warm flesh of your trans gf feminine penis entering your body as she tongues your ear and nibbles on you

It's not JUST for the crazy people. You could also create new bodies for those who were born with muscular disorders and live in eternal pain.

However, if the technology is available, why shouldn't a trans person be able to use it if they have enough money?