I get paid > $100 USD an hour to manage projects, issues & give advice. Tell me your problem and I'll design a solution

I get paid > $100 USD an hour to manage projects, issues & give advice. Tell me your problem and I'll design a solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WA44o-z1oO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wana be rich but not do anything

i want to be single but dont want to hurt my gf

how did you get this job?

I want a gf but I'm fucking autismo

Redefine the level of wealth and goals needed to make you happy without being a mobile. A rich man can be a man with $20 that does not need $21. Any extra wealth beyond that is a windfall. Otherwise live in a material world, abide by material demands.

Become a corrupt county clerk

You will miss her

I keep procastinating everything, my schoolwork, my social life, diet.. Pls help

The best thing you can do to not hurt your gf is to be honest with her and to address the reasons you want to be single and see if she is willing or possible to do what it will take to resolve your need for stag, even if that may mean she needs to set her bird free and see if it returns.

IT people are afraid of engineering. Engineers are both spergy and not necessarily good for infrastructure IT. I joined a circus, became their main IT lead, got an MTEC and M.Eng, and got PMP, Six Sigma, ITIL, ATRIZ certs and then quit it all to run a team that designs swarm robots.

Or another way to look at it, learn a trade that compliments your passion, get certified in the trade. Never stop following your passion. Use it to get high enough you can abandon it to pursue your passion and keep our experience as a sword by your side.

Get advice from the person you want to be on how to interact with women. Send them a letter or talk to them. I wrote to Harrison Ford in high school because he was so cool. He gave excellent advice.

Start with a schedule. Itemize what you need to do for the entire day and list the times you will be able to accomplish it. Then stick to that plan like the holy bible. If there is an issue, pencil in a proper time. With only a certain number of things to worry about every day you can control, its easier to focus on the task at hand. This will be the most important thing you ever do. After 3mos of this relgiously Google CPM management techniques to learn how to juggle easier. Dobt worry about whether you can do X, Y, Z. Just so it for the time you alloted. Make it short, easy breaks so you can break off and take time for yourself.

Thanks user

I can't decide what to do next in my life

I've just finished college (UK) and could go off to university if I want to, however I didn't apply this year because I'm not sure what I want to do.

I really enjoy 3D modeling/animation, video editing, graphics, design type stuff etc. But I dont think they are well paying enough, so instead I think I should either get into property or start trying to get a career in cyber security, but I am so unsure of what to do and I'm being pressured by my parents to do something this september. I'm really stuck.

I want to stop playing computer games. Any advices?

i wanna not have to shit i don't wanna do but still not be a shitty person

Digging is required.

1. If you have the money for property you can buy a flat during uni, have mates move in and pay rent and then sell it for a profit at end and move to where your career dictates.

2. C Sec is very competitive. They leave out there is 1 Sec guy for like 4 net engineers. You need to start right goddamn now. Go download Mirai botnet on Github unpack it and see how that fucker works. I say Mirai because it has a range of IPs that it does not attack (mostly US DoD and some UK shit) so you can learn the dont fuck with these people ip ranges.

3. Can you get employed with animation today? If not, this would be a great opportunity to build up a portfolio and try to get some online cred by joining a mod team as well as dumping shit to youtube. Remember its your portfolio, keep it professional.

Finally take a deep breath and leave and go somewhere if possible. You need to sort this out and may require different life experiences to reach this goal possibly in a very short timeframe.

Pay yourself. Oftentimes game addiction is because of the Skinner box design of it. Harness it.

Every action you do is worth x computer time. No action, no playing. Now you arent playing games, you are paying yourself for work achieved.

Job interview tomorrow what should I do? They said I can bring a resume if I have one but don't have to. Should I not bring one? I don't have much work experience so I don't know what to put on my resume.

Then dont do it. Live righteously and not be a shitty person. A sociologist once threw children down a well everytime a coach went by in China. More people got off the coach and aided the children than stayed on.

People want to help people. People really want to help not shitty people. Live righteously and acquire power gained through the goodwill of others. Expend this power (call in favors) at the moment you need it to continue to live righteously on your own path.

Thanks user.

ALWAYS BRING A RESUME. This is your talking points list. You can point down to it and say well in X job i was able to do this. Remember you arent just being hired, you are also negotiating reasons why you should be paid more than your peers when the time for salary talk comes up.

Thank you for the advice absolutely love the suggestion on #1 slightly confused about #2 and will get to work on #3

ok I'll try

Sorry, botnets are the latest and greatest threat. There are rumors some of the new monster have enough computational power to break AES256 with some gook math that was invented. You need to learn about them and there are 1/4 the number of jobs in C Sec than normal IT net engineers so you must, must, must know shit and work on your own time. Also get into VVLAN tech. Next biggest thing already here. It will be like Voip, ubiquitous and everywhere. Palo Alto devices are good to read up on if you want to work at a large company. WatchGuard and Cisco for smaller.

Doing what you want to do and must do will be the easiest thing you've ever done with courage and resolution.

I want to get back at my ex for dating my "best friend", but I'm not sure how to go about doing it.

I don't wanna get too semantical on you but if it's easy why would I need courage and resolution?

Because you are your own worst enemy and until you learn how to fight him you will need courage to push on and pick yourself up.

I'm 31 and have a wife and 2 kids. I'm the IT manager for a telecommunications company. I want to kill myself every day. I am out of shape. I hate my body, my job, I have clinical depression. I've tried therapy and every medicine on the market and nothing wants to make me die any less.

To top it off I am so sad that I have no motivation to change anything.

What do I do?

Only thing you can control is your immediate surroundings and your outlook. I got over my ex by working out and dating a doctor. There is a higher chance they will break up than not (63%) so your gloat game needs to be on fucking point when it happens by being the best catch shes gonna regret letting go. Especially being younger this is absolutely gonna happen. So dont worry dude, math dictates your vengeance will get reaped but you gotta leg it if you wanna take advantage of it.

Thanks for the advice, user. :)

Go part time, you won't hate yourlife when you have more time to spend with family and alone. Also get a cat, it's good for you and the kids will love you more for it

I flipped the coffee table over earlier tonight in a fit of rage. Why does everything make me see double? How do I manage my blinding rage?

Having trouble getting my video game out there.

My dad has turned into a vegan pussy and it's putting a tremendous amount of strain on my parent's marriage. I would say that's the problem, but really the problem is that I want to fuck my mom and I need to figure out how to make my mom want to fuck me instead of my pussy ass dad.

I'm a literal retard NEET and I want a job.
Not n a wheelchair but still a retard.
what do?

Get an outlet, sports or martial arts. Pets are good at calming people too. If you have a big issue in your life, like a resentment, tell your wife or someone ask about it. Go for drives and shout in the car if you want

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WA44o-z1oO0

thus far I like your advice.
recommend books please.
and how do I get motivated to read and learn? I find I'm becoming more and more apathetic.

put some steak sauce on your cock. she's prolly tired of salad.

I want to spend all my time programming crazy stuff that isn't necessarily useful, yet get paid for it.
Kind of like how artists can make money without being useful to anyone.
What do?

programmer wants to spend time coding useless code
>what exactly is novel about that?

get a job at microsoft?

I want to buy a building, open up a coffee shop, have my sister run it, and eventually fuck her. How do I do this?

Not useless because it's garbage, but useless because it's experimental.
For example, strange approaches to AI.

Step 1. Buy building
Step 2. Open coffee shop
Step 3. Employ sister
Step 4. ????????
Step 5. Profit
Step 6. Fuck sister
Stepsister. Fuck her too

My problems couldn't be solved by a team of people like you lol

You know what, You're allright.

A lot of people on this site talk a lot of bullshit, but the bullshit coming out of your mouth has a practiced polish to it. I like you.

Same question, but I wanna fuck the world instead. All through this coffee shop.

Please user! Shed some light on me!
I'm 23 years old, studying networking at a shitty school that basically is all about go, sit 4 hours, and leave. I'm very desmotivated about what I'm doing, and feel I'm wasting my time. I'm a person who is scared of getting out his comfort zone to the point I believe that God himself is putting stops in my way so I won't make a mistake and get put of the "plan" I've hope to find one day. How should I do things? How can I be more confident and take better decisions?

Try promoting on Imgur.
Teach a man to fish so he can feed others. Hit up Khan Academy to see how you can help.
Man's Search for Meaning by V Frankl
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Carnegie

Also stop reading online as a primary source of info. The Internet has trained your brain for immediate gratification. Mental Floss has a great article on it.
Read Man's Search for Meaning.

Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzsche

I got 500 bucks cash, Bonus from work, bills are paid. Dunno what to do with this money but I wanna turn it into more money quickly. Dont mind seeing it go away either. Not gonna miss it. How should I use it?

Thanks

I want to get a girlfriend, I'm ugly, socially inept, and don't really know too many people around.

Late 50's, ex-professional musician, went back to uni got MBA in my early 30's, went into broadcast radio, did well. Lost over 100k in housing crash, lost well paying job 2 years ago because of all legacy media crashing in asset value with rise of digital. 2 years without employment, every interview I go on is against 30 year old kids. I am not getting anywhere. Have entrepreneurial spirit but no cash left to fund. Desperate enough I am going to sign up to drive UBER or LYFT just to pay my $2,500 rent. Wife loves her job as a social worker and makes less than $40 a year. What do?

le bump

Think you're gonna pay your 2500 rent driving for UBER. Get use to the Pine St. Inn, and getting dinner at the local soup kitchen.

great, now you made him retarded

im in my last year or so of college and i still dont know what i want to do with my life

follow up btw, at this point im just getting an ITS / MIS degree and going with it i would love to be an entrepreneur and just sit at home making money but i dont know what problems i could solve with products that would make me money

I work at a gas station in north scottsdale like super rich DC ranch area. There's always a BMW or mercedes in our lot, and the guy who owns a Bugatti sells weed to me. (well he gets another super car like every 4 months) Dead serious.
Anyway, I also get Uber XL drivers who come in to get whatever, I always ask their experience because I too am interested in driving, although I only have a 2 door car. But they say they drive their ass off and it pays the bills, but this person has a daughter who is 7 and is a single mom.

get a professional to look at / edit your resume, if not then try to highlight your years of experience (which would make you better than those 30 yr olds) try asking your wife to help with the finances by getting a better paying gig (not op btw) if she actually loves you and wants you two to stay together im sure she will, look for jobs that might be beneath you but pay decently (you can always climb up)