Canada introduces legislation to give transgender people full rights via gender identity!

>I'm proud to say that moments ago, I introduced legislation, Bill C-16 ... that would ensure that Canadians will be free to identify themselves and to express their gender as they wish while being protected against discrimination and hate," said Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould adding that, "because as Canadians, we should feel free and safe to be ourselves."

cbc.ca/news/politics/transgender-bill-trudeau-government-1.3585522

Another step forward!

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-03-29/kansas-tried-tax-cuts-its-neighbor-didn-t-guess-which-worked
imgur.com/fDCwpFk
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36309184
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is really just digging his own grave deeper at this point. even moderates are pissed about his sheer apathy and indifference to the massive fucking fire that will ruin their economy even more.

You are clueless. Have you seen the polling data? He is as popular as his father. Canada loves this guy and I do too. He is a strong advocate for LGBT rights.

"Sir half the country is in flames!"
"What? The trans people still aren't happy? This is a national crisis!"

Men in women-only sport teams when?

Yes. I voted for Justin Trudeau and I support him completely.

>economy is in free fall
>put all of your efforts into trannies lobbing off their cocks
Bravo, weed man.

t. Knows Nothing About Canada or Canadian Politics

Harper ran their country into the ground and Trudeau has done an exceptional job so far.

>that would ensure that Canadians will be free to identify themselves and to express their gender as they wish while being protected against discrimination and hate
That doesn't mean anything though. Being a man and dressing as a woman and being denied access to the women's bathroom is not discrimination, it's just reality. They can still drive, own property and vote. You can't legislate away hatred, their emotions, and as long as we can feel we can hate. You're only putting a lid on the pot but not lowering the flame underneath...

>Canada loves having money worth nothing

Take the 'polling data' done by CBC with a grain of salt, they are a state funded leftwing media propaganda outlet, this is well known that they have a Liberal bias and they are not even shy about it

>pic related, from the election night at CBC last Oct

kek we were the only G8 country to sustain during the 2008 'depression'

You a homo?
Or did you fall for the weed meme?

>Harper ran the country into the ground

Citation needed

his country is literally burning and this is what he spends his time doing. THE MEMES ARE TOO STRONG

Why do either of those matter? Milo is homo. Ron Paul was the weed meme. There is literally nothing wrong with smoking weed or being gay.

When are they going to give full rights to people with multiple personality disorders? Me, myself and I are oppressed and need three times the NEETbux.

Trudeau is a tremendous faggot.

I know! It's awesome a world leader is so pro-LGBT. I hope Hillary Clinton gets elected so we can have that in the states.

He's a great guy.

Please this, please.

I smoke, but I am not gay..

I am also not a partisan single issue fuck face voter.

>I hope Hillary Clinton gets elected so we can have that in the states.

It's just a matter of time, you're on the right track. I envy you.

Nice source

It really makes me think

I am now a Cruzlim

Dude! Totally. I hope we can take a page from Germany and have more multiculturalism here in the USA. It seems be to doing wonders for your country.

Cheers Germanybro! :) or Sis! to be inclusive

So the fags deserve more """"rights"""" than the normal people?

>It really makes me think

Doubtful. But there is no doubt that conservatism is bad for the economy.

I am not gay. I don't smoke weed anymore.

I voted for him because he is an amazing, intelligent young progressive leader that without a doubt will make our country more progressive and improve life for all Canadians.

I wonder if there was a global financial crisis destroying everyone's GDP growth coincident with that government.

Yes, one created through deregulation in the late 90's and massive tax cuts from the US while engaging in a $3+ trillion dollar war.

Conservative politics ruined the world.

Oh, no, you're actually only 62% white and America is the hotbed of SJWs. If anything, I hope WE can take a page from YOU :^)

Die

>I wonder if there was a global financial crisis destroying everyone's GDP growth coincident with that government.

There was. Under Obama, the U.S. economy recovered fast and well, whereas under Harper, the Canadian economy continued to shrink.

Conservatives -- not even once.

10/10, well done.
I expect at least 20 responses to this post

does this mean I can officially sexually identify myself as an attack helicopter

Cool source...

Got anything from this decade?

Also why do you hate on the nigger states?

Intelligent people usually don't OD on herion

USA is still very segregated. Germany is rapidly importing muslims who will replace your native population very quickly. White Americans have babies and white Germans don't.

>2009-2011
Nice try

I don't have a consolidated chart with more recent data.

But how about this? Let's find out what conservative policies did to Kansas:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-03-29/kansas-tried-tax-cuts-its-neighbor-didn-t-guess-which-worked

>White Americans have babies

At least 35.000 of which are half black.

Fuck off faggot

Oh, fuck yes, i wanted to hear critique on that issue. If any user has a response why Kansas failed, i would love to hear it.

First i heard it was from... young Turks i think

>young Turks

They are terrible and should be ignored at all costs.

There is no response, conservative politics literally don't work.

So if you identify as a woman, you get the legal right of a woman right? Men whose wives are getting a divorce know what to do.

I don't get it.

He's starting to resemble another famous historical degenerate...

The resemblance is uncanny. I see it now.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

if they legally moved to canada and have legal resident they are a part of canada and are legally allowed to be called Canadians

Claim you're a women and get alimony.

He never did that.

You are a sad person. Canada is more progressive and tolerant now.

No shit sherlock

That said, there is no such nationality as 'Canadian' technically, since this country is just a mash up of various nationalities

Sup Forums: lost on gay marriage, will lose on all LGBT-related matters. Get over it, trans people don't affect your life in any way, shape, or form.

If you think of Canada in a globalist (NWO) way and Trudeau as a puppet to the elite in which he brings Canada and it's people to their knees who will then in turn be begging to be helped by the NWO and those who refuse will starve and be cast out.

This x 100

Gays will suffer because of the tranny issues as well

>protected against discrimination

How? Oh right, hate speech laws. Fuck this country.

True, but I worry about their safety if Islam continues to take over

Yes, let's turn all of our children into mentally ill degenerates and stop reproducing. Good goy, good goy! Did you remember to pray to Israel three times today as well?

I love how tolerant the religion of peace is to the LGBT community.

>>protected against discrimination
>hate speech laws
****AN LGTB HATE CRIMES / DIVERSITY RELATIONS UNIT IS NOW MONITORING THIS THREAD***

fuck off eternal anglo

Canada belongs to the French and natives, only French and natives allowed, go home

Don't be afraid, they actually have constant gay sex in Saudi Arabia

I can't wait to see the juggling that will be taking place

I am French buddy, I know why my greatx11 grand father left that place in 1652 to come here

Fuck off eternal surrender monkey

France belongs to North Africa and Arabs.

I've heard that's the case

I surrender

Hello sir this is Cst. Muhammad Huluem with the Hurt Feelings Prevention Unit, we detected through your brain-wave monitor that you might be suffering from hurt feelings, shall we dispatch a unit to your location?

As-salamu alaykum

I like penis :^)

>trans people don't affect your life in any way, shape, or form.

Until you're fired or hauled before the Human Rights Commission for referring to some monstrosity in a dress as "he".

Please love me, Burgerbro :^)

imgur.com/fDCwpFk

Stupid Islamophobe shitlord, check your privilege

hott. I'd let you fuck me desu.

Good, because I don't bottom. I'm not hung tho :^)

No sweden, you cant simply demonstrate basic logic and criticize stuff. You need to heavly agree with the changes and demand for heterosexuality to be banned

They love young man but they love white man even more. When I was in Dubai I was "cruised" all the time. They see a white man they go "he must be at least a little bit into that stuff", start following you with their car and ask hey mister do you want to hang out. And they are very persistent. Literally everywhere you go they stare at you with intense eyes.

Are...are you cute? :^)

Great.

Gender is not about the body. It's about the heart. Even if you are born in a boy's body, you should have the right to identify yourself as a girl if you want to be one.

What is the fucking difference?
Did you westcucks have any law-level inequalities between man and woman before all this shit with trannies?

No
Arabs marry a girl in sack do you think they have standards?

>No

Dropped :(
:((((
:(((((((((((

>who fucking cares
>name me one thing Trudeau has done to further canada economically
>economically
>economically

Wow you learn something new every day, I'll be sure to watch my drink if ever in Dubai

holy shit......did i just watch someone die?
i need a hug

>did i just watch someone die?

It was just a women, I fail to see the problem here :^)

Nah they didn't die, likely they just shipped them off in a bag and sold as sex slaves

wow canada is worse than sweden and my shitty country

and tell me, your little man was hard everytime one of them tried to seduce you?

He's distracting us with nonsense issues. There's 99 problems he could be discussing and this ain't one.

Harper was fine and Trudeau has done nothing important. Oil tanked because of international pressure.

t. NDP voter.

Fuck off, breeder :^)

He's just distracting people.

Holy fuck I hate weeds man and this stupid fucking country, where can I move

canada still burns
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36309184
its a good day