Islamic scholar: future Germany must have “no more blue eyes and light hair”

Lamya Kaddor, a German-born Syrian woman and scholar of Islamic studies, was applauded on TV for calling for a future with no more native White Germans alive.

“I think that we have to be aware that we are a country of immigrants” she said.

“‘Being German’ will mean having a migration background in the future.”

“This is what being German will mean in the future! No more blue eyes, light hair and claiming ‘we’re all German’!”

“Being German also means wearing a Hijab [and] having dark hair. This is what being German means today!”

For predicting the total annihilation of native White Germans, she was given a round of applause by the audience.

youtu.be/Qb9QAUsUA98

This and the Jan Böhmermann satire poem got forbidden today by a German judge.

spiegel.de/kultur/tv/jan-boehmermann-landgericht-hamburg-verbietet-teile-vom-gedicht-a-1092747.html

One of the saddest days in history. Germany please kill yourself!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article155424234/Mindestens-acht-Frauen-Opfer-sexueller-Uebergriffe.html
youtu.be/mzIwAoesneY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>islamic scholar

I'm going to relish in the upcoming race war.

>strong independant womxyn muslim scholar

>1945: get condemned to oblivion for commiting genocide against Jews
>2016: haha genocide is good, no more Germany!

The mental gymnastics are truly insane.

>Islamic Scholar

>islamic scholar

sounds like she's pretty good at predicting the future desu

>Islamic scholar

>tfw you know this is your country's fault

While OP is disturbing stuff because I'm fond of white phenotypes, I don't think voluntary inbreeding qualifies genocide.

>islamic scholar

>Islamic scholar

>Islamic Scholar

>For predicting the total annihilation of native White Germans, she was given a round of applause by the audience.

The German people are sheep, fucking sheep!!

Thank god my grandfather and grandmother immigrated and aren't alive to see the shithole their homeland became.

>Mexican intellectuals

>islamic scholar
>a woman
>a non hijab wearing woman
do you know how fake this shit is ?

here's the thing, im a mudslime right ? but I don't know how a lot of people fell for the"ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE", heck, even millions of muslims fell for it because they know jackshit about their own religion.(ignorance is strength)
the pure definition of islam is full submission to god with all means of worship, it doesn't mention peace other than peace with god.
islam does not teach one to be a wimp who will hesitate to defend himself or hesitate standing up against wrong doing.

certain people have been successful in disinforming muslims about their religion yielding massive confusion, and for that, i tip my turban.
Well done, Well done you kaffir.

Its the fault of that idiot that started ww1. Everything after that resulted into this.

Question for Germans: can Muslims in Germany even speak German?

>“I think that we have to be aware that we are a country of immigrants”
kek
slippery slope is real
you let in a few shitskin migrants and suddenly you're a nation of immigrants
does she not realize that the only country to use that term is the US because we literally killed all the natives?

There's no way the Jews didn't push him into it. Anyone know the kike's name?

Killing natives is fine as long as they're white

>This and the Jan Böhmermann satire poem got forbidden today by a German judge.
link to poem and judge's email so i can spam the shit out of it.

Poolander detected

Now imagine if someone said
>In the future, being muslim will also mean eating pork and wearing what you want, gay marriage and transgenderism, etc...

>a German-born Syrian woman
the fuck?

A few....damn they let in 1mln last year.

This is the jews revenge. They wont stop until the Germanic/Nordic bloodline is extinct.

Has there ever been in the whole history of humanity more brainwashed and indoctrinated than the modern day German?

blame it on the jews.....the shitkins are laughing their ass off for that kind of stupidity and ignorance.

The white race will be purged inshallah

>pic related

It's both. All nonwhites subliminally know whites are superior and will do anything to undermine them.

And germans are clapping, gosh...

Soviets and allies hit them so hard in the head back then that let them retarded.

Mass hallucination.

1945: Germany hated for wanting an all-white population
2016: Germany loved for wanting all-brown population

Progressive Leftism, not even once.

Conquer and divide. They did a good job. White people barely stick up for each other. They rather fight each other.

*divide and conquer

Not really a war if one "side" consists of about half people who are actively aiding their enemies and the other half do nothing but sit in front of the computer/tv and gripe.

Fuck the white race.

Yes. All races can talk about their group interests except whites. Look up La Raza for example:

>The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) (La Raza, English: The Race) is America's largest Latino advocacy organization. It advocates in favor of progressive immigration reform policies, including a path to citizenship and reduced deportations.

It is literally a mestizo group that works to get their racial stock into the US.

And natives in Europe or white majorities in the new world can't even protest mass muslim immigration or illegal immigration? Political correctness disarms us, we can't even protest our replacement/extinction.

>Fuck the white race.
That's the problem, they don't fuck!

you would be shit without your master nignog

I've said this for a while now. Germans, a once proud people, were beaten into submission by the Allies. Now, like a scared dog who is the victim of abuse, Germany will do anything to appease its master(s) and avoid its next beating.

Political correctness is killing our natural instincts and making us vulnerable. Some rather die than be called a bigot.

Shit like this needs to end.

>I've said this for a while now.
that doesn't make your headcanon any less retarded

>Shit like this needs to end.
It's already ending.

PC peeps are probably not going to let this happen, but I hope for you guys it will.

"Progressive" in a nutshell: being white is inherently bad, less white is better; saying the same about any other race is a disgusting xenophobia and should not be tolerated.

But actually islamists always blabber some bullshit I'm not sure even they believe

it's basically middle eastern liberal arts

>I don't think voluntary inbreeding qualifies genocide.

Forceful assimilation through intermarriage was deployed as a method of systhematic destruction of undesirable nations in the past - it is still a form of genocide, no matter how one cuts it.

welt.de/vermischtes/article155424234/Mindestens-acht-Frauen-Opfer-sexueller-Uebergriffe.html

Germany is so fucked-up!

Nice, Hans, but ultimately everything boils down to the fact that -one- national German indentity meant to fully unify German people was NEVER complete and retards like Hitler & co attempted to short-circuit it through oversized happenings only to leave a gaping void behind them that is now being filled through the hands of guilt-tripping leftards.

This is why I no longer have any wish to travel Europe or buy a Mercedes. Ten years ago things were different. I hope you still have those gas chambers around somewhere Germany because you should all start filing yourselves in there.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."

Why aren't you living in a moslem country?

Sweden and Britain. I think Britain has it the worst.

I'm still in shock how this conditioning overwrites the most basic instinct of preservation

The Germans died in 1945, when Hitler ran away to Argentina a failure.

goodbye white man. at least in death you pave the way for 2 entire races to be obliterated making it 3 total gone from the face of the earth

You're one to talk. What the fuck have you done? I bet you haven't done shit. I bet you're afraid of talking about your political beliefs in front of your friends. I bet you don't go to marches or rallies. Don't fall off your high horse Hans, you're a fucking pussy like everyone else in your country.

>Gernany
youtu.be/mzIwAoesneY

All that you've said is not just a german thing, it's a problem all over the western.

Right now, it's mostly a problem for the Brits, the Swedes, the French, and the Americans.

>Islamic scholar
>no more blue eyes and light hair
You Krauts need to do something about this. NOW.

>Hitler ran away to Argentina

Elaborate. its not the first time I've heard it, but I like this story, and I dont remember the deets.

>Lamya Kaddor, an Islam Researcher from Syria was loudly applauded after stating that the future German will no longer have blue eyes or light hair on German state TV. She predicts that soon every German will have a migration background and the "old German" is long deprecated and destined for extinction. She claims that Germany was always a country made up of immigrants and the notion that a people can claim "being German" for themselves is deeply racist and Islamophobic. She therefore joins chancellor Merkel in that opinion, who said there is "nothing but hate in the hearts of Germans who think they can claim 'being German' for themselves" during her New Year's speech which was available with Arabic subtitles.

>According to her, "Being German" now means wearing a traditional Muslim headscarf, having dark hair and being from a foreign country: And that's a good thing.

>Kaddor is the head of the German Liberal-Muslim Union, Researcher for Islam Studies and expert for religious education. Five of her students went on to fight for the Islamic State which she says is "unfortunate". She is frequently invited to talk-shows where she defends her position that the extinction of the German is beneficial for the world - so Germany can finally be cleansed from its past and move towards a integrated, tolerant and multicultural society free of hate. The program was aired shortly after the New Year's Eve sex attacks became public, where over 500 German women were sexually attacked simultaneously by refugees in Cologne alone, to mitigate "racist backlash" from the event.

>Every German pays a mandatory state broadcasting tax for programs like these, which amounts to roughly 200€ a year.

This fat bitch really has it going for her.

And Canada but it's too late for you cucks.

A lot of high ranking Nazis like Josef Mengele and Alois Brunner ran away to South America and Syria. Conspiracy theorists think that Hitler was among those who left.

If by chance you ever get a proper right wing government they will have plenty of fodder for the courts to try every single person in the previous government with genocide.

Meant to comment we're rooting for you buddy. I personally think history teaches the pendulum will inevitably swing, as hard to the right, as it does to the left.

Neither do I think this is to be applauded or commended- just observed. A man may as well applaud the tide coming in and going out.

But he is. Look at his flag

>genocide is applauded on national television
Jesus fucking Christ when will we finally rise up and kill these disgusting pieces of shit?

Take the atomic medicine Germany, it's the only cure at this point.

Unbelievable!

If a white person would say something similar they would be lynched and called a bigot.

Wow, the fucking reaction is the worst part. Do German normies really WANT their own extinction?

Canada? Canada has no white history. It literally is a multicultural country.

Bretty gunderated post

Good bye Germany. Taking bets on the new big dog of Europe after the German society / economy crashes. France?

a good number of swedes and germans are fighting back, but they have a media blackout in both countries, populist movements are gaining ground because if they weren't the eu wouldn't be shilling so hard

the said, I see no such pushback in the uk, farrage is essentially a cuck that just wants out of the eu and a slowdown on browns

If you listen to what she actually said it is clear that she was saying blue eyes and blonde hair will not be the ONLY thing and that a German can ALSO mean wearing a hijab.

That's still despicable but if you have your pitchfork in hand thinking this is the smoking gun that will start the race war finally then you are figuratively retarded.

fucking german sissies

>islamic scholar

White women have made their bed. Tough shit.

Sure Hans.

>Islam
>scholar

kek

there are no moslem country.
according to god, a muslim nation is a nation that implements sharia to the fullest on the weak and the strong, or rich and poor, which is never seen in any country.

Sto djelad s ukrainsi? instrukzija

What comes from ukraine? manual?

What does the second page say? I don't get the joke

>still statue
>.gif

at 1st I thought that they were just ignorant but now I understand that the way they think is "so what if there won't be more whites? it's not like we're being killed"

oh god please, learn to listen. This is not what is being said. It is about "german" not meaning blue eyed and blonde anymore. As in, the archtypical view on germans is blue eyed and blonde. This is about the stereotypical picture people have in their heads about what it means to be a german, to be accepted as a german. What she said is that we ought to accept germans with migration background and their obviously not stereotypical german looks.

What she argues for is not to get rid of blue eyed and blonde people and that they shouldnt exist anymore in the future, but that this shouldnt be the norm of what it means to be german. In the future, being german should be free of stereotypes in appearance.

Clinging to stereotypes excludes those immigrants, who actually want to become germans, culturally and socially. That is because, unlike america or canada, germany has no culture of immigration and integration which defines itself through certain values, not appearances. Values like freedom, the american dream and being ignorant about the rest of the world.

This was said by a green eyed & blonde german without migration background that does not fully endorse what has been said in the video. I only wanted to correct the obvious misrepresentation that has been done through botched translation so we can argue about the real questions:
Can people from very different cultural backgrounds be integrated? What should be done with those that refuse to?

>t. Abdulilah

nice retort, why not 1.5million too?

Literally gas yourself

>Being German also means wearing a Hijab [and] having dark hair.

The shitskins are just rabid dogs. Who do you think let them off the leash?