Anyone else feel like the world could really use slim shady right about now. Someone to call Tyler the creator a faggot...

Anyone else feel like the world could really use slim shady right about now. Someone to call Tyler the creator a faggot. Someone to call Lana a disgusting plastic monstrosity. Someone to tell grimes she's too old nobody listen to techno. Please come back slim we need you.

This

White people can't do hip-hop. It's just a known fact.

28 year old French Canadian caveman ass busted blonde tumblarina YOUR TOO OLD NOBODY LISTEN TO TECHNO

I will be the new slim

tyler the creator, more like tyler the faggot
i'll squash your fucking brains out you dumb stupid maggot
Lana, you're disgusting, a plastic monstrosity
i'll beat your silicone ass in at an inhuman velocity
grimes you're too old, nobody listens to techno
when people ask if i wanna listen to grimes i say heck no
im the new slim shady and im here to drop bombs
the only thing that i hate more than yall is my goddamn mom

Yes. Hiphop is too PC nowadays, call someone a bitch and people cry 'hater'. Like the Great White Hope once said:
All I see is sissies in magazines smiling
Whatever happened to wildin out and being violent?

kek

lmao

10/10

bravo

thats because gen-z wants "peace" now.
same reason why vaporwave and lo-fi hip hop took off. they want something non-violent

damn...

>samefagging this hard

nah, slim has more lyrical skill than that

Why does anyone need edgy late 90's hip hop? Em always bored the shit out of me. And why rehash something that's already happened OP? I mean I won't like it, but I'd encourage you to do your own thing with hip hop. You want a rapper like that? Be a rapper like that. Have fun with it do your own thing. But seriously how is Eminem your baseline of god tier hip hop?

He's not my baseline. Hes just a famous person that could call those people faggots and others will see.

jesus christ this thread is fucking gay

when don't you become famous then?

There's always been shittalkers in hiphop, eminem was just one of many. These days everyone is sucking each other off. 50 cent was the last bully in hiphop, his music is just shit.
Also
>not recognizing em is one of the greatest to ever do it
Go be a nigger somewhere else.

why is it that the people who always accuse others of samefagging never know what the poster count is?

why is it that samefags always pretend not to know about using different devices?

Well I can't rap. Lemme give it a try.
Hey my name is Jeff and I'm here to say Lana del Rey is super gay.
Face so plastic bitch make me spastic.
That's about all I got famalam

yeah, cause it's totally realistic to use 5 different devices just to add (you)s to some joke freestyle
how fucking retarded can you be

ooo a white guy on the internet using the word nigger. how edgy. i can recognize someone as being talented, i just never felt the need to listen to enimem. it speaks to a life i don't lead and nothing I can relate to. sorry man.

also you buddy. why do you want to hear anyone call anyone a faggot? let them do their own thing and be happy. they are and you clearly aren't if you hope and wish and pray for a big ol rap bully. your best hope is that xxxtentacimanlet goes through a growth spurt or turns into shadow the hedgehog.

Have you ever heard of internal rhymes

You got me

this

improve your rhyme scheme by alot then you're all good

>it speaks to a life i don't lead and nothing I can relate to
Doesn't matter, you can still recognize his talent. The way he puts words together is beyond what any other rapper does.
Also
>crying about cursewords in a hiphop thread
You are the reason hiphop is shit. Kill yourself nigger.

This is the most underaged edgiest thread i've ever seen kys

>how fucking retarded can you be
You can answer that better than anyone.

>underaged edgiest
>kys

*chuckles*
well well well, seems we got some critics
i'll exterminate you like i'm using antiparasitics
you really trying to tell me that i'm same fagging?
when they pull me off of you i'm going to jail for sandbagging!
i don't need to improve my internal rhyme structure
i'm too busy stabbing you fuckers like i'm practicing acupuncture
you try to come at me, bitch i'm coming at you
i haven't been this mad since my mom read me winnie the poo

this is the type of shit I thought was clever when I was in highschool.

didn't cry about it. it's immature and most people with any sense of getting older decide to leave it behind. lol trying to trigger someone by saying nigger. man i need band aids for how many sharp edges your response had. you're why hip hop is shit. you idolize an era that no longer exists and want to hope and wish and plead at the skys above that we'll somehow go back in time to a place you didn't feel so scared and alone.

>didn't cry about it
>continues to cry about it
mate...

>I say heck no
ahahahahah

He was the best in his prime. I still fucking remember when he dropped The Real Slim Shady music video and the whole world lost its shit.

>continues to respond to me.

Overrated, and mostly notorious for being white.

We have someone exactly like that and he's trash. Some things are best left in the past.

I just heard Tyler The Creator came out as gay
So I flipped him the bird, emptied a clip and blew his mouth away
Faggot shouldn't even be allowed to rap today, I hit him between the gap tooth with a metal bat til doctors need to operate and sent him on his way,
crawling like Chester Bennington, I wish the homo would have hung himself like that and stop stalling, or shot his brains out with a Remington,
Yall seen Yonkers? He should have really did it, so I could fuck Syd's dyke ass while off of cid, grabbing her honkers in a truck going bonkers.
Flower boy probably got fucked by that fag Frank Ocean, I know because I walked in on them jerking each other off with a bag of lotion
I ain't even mention how you ripped Stan yet,
I'll stop dissing you faggots when Earl stop rapping about xanax

Pretty good impression, read in it in his voice

Fighting back tears: The post.

Only Sup Forums knows those three people.

He's a rapper..

Looks like you stopped at 10th grade level

Chester bennington pussy ass bitch shoulda offed hisself with a Remington
Faggot hung himself now he's just hanging there shit all over himself

>edge posting and anime posting
heh, come back in a few years kiddo

Isn't he dropping an album this year? I doubt he wouldn't reference Tyler

this

I remember when I was in middle school

I'm on it. I make music but I do feel like people need a character like this to point out the atrocities that are happening in the world. Let me get me first album done and then I'll give it a shot.

>in before "your just trying to promote your shit right now you won't do it"