Faces of Sup Forums. state your first impressions

faces of Sup Forums. state your first impressions.

let's go.

6/10 dicks.

Also, rate.

dude ur like 15 get off the internet before ur mom takes away fidget spinner

Orange Mocha Frappachino!

vanilla shake. lol

you went to a public university.

Should I just be an hero?

get a haircut and age five more years

But I'm probably at least 5 years older than you think I am

starbucks gift card user

you never had your bar mitzvah

underage b&

Definitely not underage mate

Howdy

U look like a dude i know

Me on the left

Hey guys what do ya think

just took this. not the best pic but figured id throw it in.

nice trips. also likes coffee
nice dubs. you love Sup Forums

your untidy

you like how you look
you look fun

you're a teen mom. Got pregnant at 13.

at 16 actually.

Name?

I remember you

.. you do?

I know who you are.

NY?

Ye. I forget your name tho

you remember me from where?

From Sup Forums

okay. just a face thread i assume?

From where?

you're all faggots. take your faggotty selfies back to facebook, you fuckin plebes. faggot ass pieces of faggot shit.

What's good fam?

>SHOULD HAVE OD'D ON H

Because dick rate, cuck, waif claim, furry, trap etc etc etc are so much better than these threads.

>WE MADE A CONTAINMENT BOARD FOR YOU NIGGERS AND WE LOVE TO EAT ASS OVER AT

WELCOME TO NEW Sup Forums YOU ABSOLUTE MASSIVE GIGANTIC HORRIFIC MEGALODONTIC ULTRA CUMGARGLING NIGGER LOVER FUCKING FAGGOT

SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSage

FUCK I HATE FAGGOTS
BRING BACK MOOT YOU FUCKING BABY FUCKER COMMUNIST FAGGOT CHINK
BAN ALL NIGGERS
BUT THEN WE ALL WOULD BE BANNED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSage

HEY user. DO YOU LOVE NIGGERS TOO? WE LOVE OUR COTTON FRESH IN

>NIGGER THAT WAS BLEACHED HIS BODY TOO MUCH. THE SIN IS STILL IN YOUR SOUL

NO YOU ABSOLUTE MEGALODONTIC ULTRA MASSIVE GREAT NIGGANTIC GIGANTIC AMAZING GLORIUS MEGAULTRAFAGGOTNIGGER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSage

>ZERO. YOUR PARENTS DONT LOVE YOU

Yum

I GIVE YOU A FUCKING 0 YOU ABSOLUTE ULTRASONIC MASSIVE MEGAULTRAASSFAGGOT NIGGER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSage

I'm pooing in the loo

>YUCK. FAGGOTS THAT NEED TO PUT A TOOTHPICK UNDER THEIR TOENAIL AND KICK A DOOR BELONG IN

>YOU CAN STOP GLUING YOUR PUBES ON YOUR FACE, FIDEL

>[
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING YUM TO YOU SIZEABLE HUGE MEGA ULTRA MASSIVE ABSOLUTE MEGALODONTIC GREAT MASS OF CUM STAINED FAGGOTRY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSage

you look like the kid of rick sanchez and einstein

BOROMIR, NOOOOO

REd haired guy from GoT

Am i the only one that has is so i can't see the spam bots kek

>YOU SOUND LIKE YOU NEED TO STOP LICKING CARPET SPLOOGE AND JOIN US FAGGOTS OVER AT

>YEAH user, YOURE A FUCKING SPECIAL GODDAMN SNOWFLAKE LIKE THE REST OF US AT

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT MOOT, WE TOLD YOU OVER 9000 TIMES TO FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums YOU HORRENDOUS FEMENINE NIGGER LOVER CUCKOLD HUGE CUMGARGLING SMEGMA LICKER COMMUNIST WEEABOO HOLDER SIZEABLE CUMSTAINED PENIS FANATIC ULTRA ABSOLUTE FAGGOT
SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageVVVVVV

What the actual fucking hell is ?

>A PLACE WHERE NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS AND TRAPS AND LIBTARDS AND PEPES AND MAYMAYS CAN ALL SHITPOST THEIR UGLY FACES IN AN AUTISM FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT

>being this new
ishygddt

Isn't the home of all the faggotry though
Was the last time i checked

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING MEAN SPAM BOTS YOU SMEGMA CUMSTAINED ABSOLUTE ULTRASONIC MEGA MASTER OF FAGGOTRY NIGGER ORIGINS ULTRA MAGESTIC FAGGOT
YOUR FAGGOTRY IS OVER 9000 I AM FUCKING ALIVE YOU FUCKING HORRENDOUS NEWFAGGOT
I FUCKING BET YOU'RE BEHIND THE FUCKING MEME YOU NIGGER ABSOLUTE VOID OF FAGGOTRY

YOU'RE LIKE A FUCKING ONION, I PEEL YOU AND I CRY SEMEN TEARS BY GOING TROUGH THE ENDLESS LAYERS OF FAGGOT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSage

You look better when you smile m8, is this really you though?

> WAS CREATED WHEN THESE THREADS FIRST APPEARED BECAUSE THEY DONT FUCKING BELONG YOU ROODYPOO CANDYASS

IT'S REALLY HIM. BELIEVE EVERYONE HERE FOREVER AND SO WE CAN JACK EACH OTHER OFF OVER AT

Thanks for bumping the thread m8

>HOLY FUCK user IT LOOKS LIKE YOU SWALLOWED A HOCKEY PUCK. WE WONT MAKE FUN OF YOUR FOR GETTING YOUR FACE BROKEN OVER IN

>SAGE GOES IN ALL POSTS NEWFAGGOT

>ALSO, YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE ONE DIRECTION YOU LOOK LIKE A DIRTYOP WHO JACKS OFF IN PUBLIC. WE HAVE LOTS OF THOSE AT

I love the fact that this spamfag keeps bumping the thread they "hate" so much kek

>ALL THESE SUMMERFAGS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SAGE IS. DONT WORRY THEY DONT DO THAT OVER IN

>I LIKE THIS ONE BECAUSE IT IS YELLOW SO I KNOW IT IS AN ASIAN. I LEARNED THIS OVER IN

EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU FUCKING NEWFAGGOT
YOU ARE NOT ACCEPTED HERE, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING Sup Forums BEFORE I UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE MILLIONS OF TORTURED SOULD FROM THE GREAT TRIPFAG WAR THAT WAS MADE FROM THE EVIL (AND ALSO FAGGY) FORCES OF MOOT AND HIS FAGGOT SQUAD
SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSage

Dude is like "I'd rather be sucking a dick"

>HAHA THIS ONE GUY IS FUNNY. WE CAN LAUGH AND SPLATTER SHIT IN EACH OTHER'S EYES FOR FUN OVER AT

By moot do you mean that faggot that left to go work for google? you butthurt lil bastard go cry to gookmoot

Meh

>HE LEFT NOT FOR OUR SINS, BUT FOR OUR FAGGOTRY ALONE

>THOSE SAD EYES AND FAT CHEEKS TELL ME SOMEONE IS OUT OF DING DONGS AND YAHOOS TONIGHT

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ULTRA FAGGOT TO COMPARE ME TO THAT FUCKING YELLOW CHINKFAG CALLED HIROSHIMOOT YOU FUCKING ABSOLUTE NIGGER
NOW GO FUCKING SUCK DICK COVERED IN FILTH AND SMEGMA FOR A HANDFULL OF FUCKING CUMSTAINED FIDDLE FADDLE YOU NIGGER LOVING FAG
YOUR FAGGOTRY ALONE IS A MATTER OF SIZE COMPARED TO THE SUN
SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSage

DefinitelyMe.jpg

>SIR HAVE YOU NOT HEARD? MARAYJUANE IS BAD FOR AMPHIBIANS

Yahoos, like the website?! Trueee though, wish I had a yoo-hoo

>YOUR DOCTOR WOULD PROBABLY SAY OTHERWISE. YOUR HIPS ARE WIDE ENOUGH FOR BIRTHING NOW, SO YOU CAN STOP. WE HAVE SUPPORT GROUPS OVER AT

R8 me

I don't get it