What's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

what's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4d-HixR3Bg
chatstep.com/#Talktome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being humiliated and used by teenagers.

Sex

Forced feminized, raped until my mind is broken then sold as a sex slave to the highest bidder.

Could be arranged

are you me?

shemale nuns and me

getting sucked off while watching this video all the way to the end

youtube.com/watch?v=h4d-HixR3Bg

What do you have in mind?

To be fucked by 93 black males

why not 94

I want to tie up my partner and submit her to endless sexual stimulation until she's nothing more than a living sex doll.

you dont really want this. If you did you would have already gotten into it

To posses the body of my female co-worker, and get fucked by a bunch of homeless men in an alley.

Hi i am 21 yo m from Poland, l am looking for someone who would ilke to talk about sexual fantasies and expierience, love to share some pics and gifs.
Something more naughty about me:
My expierience: Teens, Voyeuring, Incest(soft), Being Caught, PublicSex, PublicMasturbating, FFM-3some, Domination, Pissing, AnalFisting, Toys
Fantasies : Cuckold, Submissive, HardIncest, GangBang, 3someMMF, BiCurious, CumSwapping, BeingMolested, BDSM,
Here is link to my catstep room pass is 1234
chatstep.com/#Talktome

It starts with a boy (7-13) in a room with doctors. The boy is injected with anesthesia and falls asleep. While he's asleep the doctors remove his teeth and change his digestion so he can only eat cum, which his body can absorb analy or orally. The boy's body also stops aging. They also change his taste buds so the only flavor he can taste is cum. When he wakes up he is sold as a "Processed Boy."

Its so unrealistic as to never happen but there you go.

I want to train a bitch dog to be my "best friend" in an outside of the bedroom. Then I wouldn't feel like I need to have any woman in my life.

Get married. Go through the motions. Get bored. Meet a tranny dom online. Eventually she seduces my wife and makes me watch her fuck her. She moves in and we have to watch each other get fucked by the tranny.

Have sex with a kid but my moral obligations are in the way

what do you think im fucking gay or something

To suck someone's balls while getting fucked at the same time. I'm a closet bi fag

Definitely sex with mootles

have your mom wear an open-mouthed gag then put her in a stockade and throatfuck her until she dies of asphyxiation

who?

To transform a woman into an obese feedee through a combination of fattening and fucking.

Having a beautiful wife that has a couple of black bulls and having a never inside relationship with her unless it is baby making time where every bull and me are allowed to cum inside her but only after we made her cum at least once.

I wonder if one child at least would turn out white..

what age

Who would pay for all those kids?

anything below 13 is fine

Banging my friend's mom is a true fantasy. She has 38D's a big ass and she's 52. I wish can bang her but have to convince her.

Me. I love emotional pain and caring for others without getting something in return.

kys

No one, we would just murder them then bury their corpses in the backyard and eventually plant a wonderful garden using their decomposing bodies as natural fertilizer

To have babies with her.

to be raped by a much bigger stronger women.

I have no sexual desire anymore.

lewd

a girl, i presume?

>be loli
>around 12-16
>get raped and fucked by big white cocks
>cum lots of cum inside, outside and in my mouth
>drugs and alcohol
>early death around 19

Another.

Last one.

(futa is ok too.)

stop posting this ogre you sick fuck

For gf to get her fake tits and lip implants like she's wanting then show herself off in revealing clothing while in public

That is kind of hot...

hung shota destroying hot milfs.

Yes my friend
video related

she's like 10 or something, why does she know how to dance like that

Mods

Raping and sexually torturing a 10 year old girl.

To be tied down, sexually tortured, edged, and fucked until i come at least ten times.

I knew a guy that got caught jacking off on to little girls' feet. Bizarre.

And the look on her face. That's not the look a 10 year old gives, that's an experienced "I know you wanna hit this" face.

Just.... What?

are you living under a rock or do you not have a TV or what, watch any literally ANY music video out of the mainstream music industry

plus she's not really dancing "like that" -she looks like an immense retard

Nice trips.

Is it that bad?

i doubt she could take a cock, though

This made me think of Project Harpoon

Oh really? Why not?

Being loved

I wish there was some perv comic about this :(

she would be too tight

pfft, you havent been around much have you

the Jews did this.

Come home early one day to find my wife fucking some guy in our bed. Shocked I just stand there and watch, slowly I realise how hard I've gotten but don't dare to touch myself. I wait until he's done and leaves. Pretending I saw nothing and I just got home, I approach my well-fucked-wife still on the bed and make a comment about how I would have come home earlier if I knew a treat would be waiting and I hope she hasn't waited long. She puts up a minor effort of rejection as I dive right between her legs. It's not long before I realise that guy mustn't have worn a condom and what that weird flavor really is. After a couple minutes I tell her how good she tastes. Then we just fuck.

I repeat this ritual as she brings home random guy after random guy. After some time my wife notices my strange behaviour. Eventually she catches me watching her but she doesn't stop, she just smiles at me and carries on. As soon as that guy leaves I open the door and look at her nursing my erection through my pants. She's lying on the bed grinning at me and motions me over. I oblige and we have the most intense fuck we've ever had. Neither of us ever say something and risk anything so we don't. The only change are subtle references and teasing that we do to each other in day to day life.

About as far as I've got, I've usually cum by then.

Vag? Hmm. I would think at 10 they would be big enough. I had a friend who started having sex at 10 with a 25 year old. Maybe he had a small dick?

at least that's what i'd imagine. with her being so young and all

Not too tight to fuck though. A 10 year old can take it if you are careful and go slow.

Right. If your were being serious you're definitely mentally stable.

Pedos start with the ass for this reason

To watch my Girl get used and cum from getting gang banged. Pic is her.

Fucking a 11-13 year old girl

sorry mate, your wrong a 10yo can take it all after about a week

yeah, or if you dont care

That trip

going on a roadtrip with my gf, stopping at a classic movie bar, get a couple drinks, make friends with some guys, and watching her while she gets fucked by one or two big, old, fat, hairy truck drivers for some money and drugs
(pic related, my girl)

getting a girl to orgasm from anal

>tfw had my first time with a 14 year old
>tfw it was legal

dicklet detected

I helped a guy rape an 8 year old. He had to work hard to fit. He only got his head and a bit of shaft in before she had a seizure.

she looks like both a hottie and a sweetie

It'd be nice to have a cuckqueen wife who gets pleasure out of seeing me fuck other women. I don't what's up with you betas who get off on someone ELSE getting fucked to oblivion.

Is there aone who want talk right now ChatstepRoom Talktome pass 1234

edgy

I actually laughed out loud. Good Sup Forums

Go on....

well, she is both

She has realy lovely lips and this innocent slut look. I would love to facefuck her and cum on her face for 20$.

you're fucking trolling.

you should go tell her how much you love her

to eat it

sounds fair

why?

no wtf thats gay

I held her down while he tried to fuck her. She was frantic and crying and started to have a seizure so he pulled out and masturbated onto her.

Have a very kinky relationship with a hot girl and get pegged by her and have her make me eat my own cum afterward.

I think I might have that. Gf said she wants me to cum all over a sluts big fake tits so she can lick and suck them clean

I really love pegging men in the ass. Men make suck girly noises when you duck them. It's so cute

Nah. You'd be the one calling the shots. Not her. She just wants an excuse to lick some tits.

because it's true and girls like hearing that kind of thing

maybe so, but if you're not gay then what are you even doing on Sup Forums

Is that a YouTube video? If so link