X-Men Apocalypse

Can you think of a more phoned-in performance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vF8HgstqG5U
youtube.com/watch?v=x9g2DBk_OXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rdj in civil war

Bill Murray in anything

Not gonna lie she really triggered me.

There's tens of thousands of people busting their ass to get this made and you completely shit on all of their efforts because you're too much of a self absorbed diva cunt to even PRETEND for a few minutes a day that you give a shit enough about your job (that you get paid more than literally any other woman in your industry for) to do it properly.

>entire character's ideology is that you shouldn't have to hide who you are
>that's why she's naked and blue in first class (even though she later puts clothes on)

>conveniently not blue and naked for 90% of days of future past (I could buy it because she was trying to hide to perform the assassination)

>Apocalypse she is basically never blue because "i'm no hero" or some forced bullshit.

Fuck Lawrence.

ye he was pretty bad too

jenifer lawrence in days of future past

Murray has made a career out of not giving a fuck and being entertaining doing it.

Phoning it in would be giving it too much credit. She was downright sleepwalking. It doesn't help that Kinberg apparently forgot Mystique doesn't go by "Raven" anymore between movies (Fuck, he was the guy who wrote that she doesn't answer to her "slave name" in X3) and that Singer was apparently entirely willing to bend over backward for Lawrence. So it was really a clusterfuck of fail.

>M-MUH BABIES

he literally says this

RDJ in a marvel cinematic universe film besides iron man 1-2

>Can you think of a more phoned-in performance?

no. She's actually good in the Xmen movies.

Hate Jennifer Lawrence's range all you, but she excels in these sad brave female roles. There's a reason RLM doesn't insult her in their Xmen reviews, and they hate her the most.

I don't blame her since the director is a notorious homo and half the cast is there because he wants to fuck them.

Nightcrawler was turned into a fuccboi, Angel is a literal homosexual and that guy from Supernatural is just there so Singer can jerk off to him.
And that's on top of there regular McAvoy/Fass/Jackman gaystravaganza.

Every female character is a footnote, has nothing to do, just mopes around and is generally not even needed in the story.

Goto bed Jen or we'll start posting your nudes

this is the only new Xmen movie i saw so it felt like a good prequel to the halle berry Xmen movies

She's shit especially in shitmen

Anything else she's ever been in is on par OP

Jesus christ user, memes are all fun and good but you need to balance it out by watching a movie once in a while if you're gonna try and talk about movies.

Yes Singer is a flaming homo and he puts flaming homos in his movies but those flaming homos do a stellar job all around and he consistently puts out the best capeshit. You're really gonna come at McKellen's Magneto? That is a transcendent performance by the gayest gay that ever gayed.

Outside of JLaw who was cast without Singer and then forced in his movies the female characters are great in his X series. Famke was great as Jean Grey, Halle Berry had some great scenes in the second film and Rebecca whoever Stamos was fucking STELLAR despite not even being a real actress. These are all characters better than any female the MCU or Snyder has come up with.

>using examples from before Singer went full homo

X-men 1 and 2 were legit good movies.
These last few are total garbage even by capeshit standards.

Kek, Singer hasn't done anything good since X2, just let Matthew in charge of the JUSTmen.

What does that even mean? All of his films are equally gay as fuck but nice goalpost moving.

She looked hot and slutty in that latex tho.

Vaugn got out before it went to shit. DOFP was a fluke. I think vaughn may have helped write DOFP so that probably explains why it was somewhat decent. Apocalypse was just shit. it was nothing more than a michael bay movie.

Bruce Willis in everything for the past decade.

Sophie Turner, same film

Brando in Apocalypse Now

she's particularly bad in this one it's disgraceful.

>Supernatural
wut?

>Fisher coked the fuck out
>Ford just doesnt give a shit
youtube.com/watch?v=vF8HgstqG5U

It was amplified in TFA

>YOU KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT, XMEN? APOCALYPSE.
literally got up and asked for my money back.

>posting the edited version
youtube.com/watch?v=x9g2DBk_OXA

>inb4 "sophie phoned it in"

Sophie only worked with what she got, which wasn't much. Singer is a hack. It's evident by his stumbling attempt to use Sup Forums memes to humiliate the Soph

I think she tried but she's not talented.

This, I hate block busters but fuck her.

JUST LIKE ME, PHOTO BOMB, I EAT FAST FOOD AND AM A MASSIVE WHORE.

Harrison Ford in Ender's Game.

>"good guys" immediate forgive the guy who killed millions of humans

Mutants deserve to be wiped off the planet.

she's just not that good of an actress. at least not yet I'm sure she tried. she definitely did not phone it in

what the fuck was synger thinking keeping her as mystique shes fucking horrible. I'm a huge x-men and and considering dropping the franchise all together because of her

you're thinking of AoU. At least he showed some emotion near the end, instead of quips every other second.

She is undoubtedly the worst part of the movie.

But it's still a good movie. Oscar Isaac owned every scene he was in, just like he should have.

Easily. Bruce Willis was literally just working for the paycheck

This is why the movie works so well. You know Apocalypse has a point. You know Stryker has a point. You know Xavier is so wrong that you're almost hoping for him to lose. The fact that he doesn't, that he struggles and comes back, only proves the villains right, that the strong will make room for themselves in this world.

That's what Apocalypse means at the end when he says, "all has been revealed."

You obviously didn't watch the film.

The film definitely had flaws, but youre clearly are just making up shit