Real Shota Thread…

Real Shota Thread…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can someone post some gifs or webms if possible?

I'm just posting the best of what I have at the moment.

more link

Ok, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this supposed to be Minish Cap Link?

Anyone for young shota?

Anyone got young shota?

yeah it is, you can see the weird hat creature on his head

You mean stuff like this?

Younger?

Oh, I actually never saw that before. Shows how much I pay attention.

Does this count?

Does this have a place here?

how about shota with big dicks?

Prefer the small dicks

Hi hi fellow shota/b/ros

anyone have more like this?

If you mean butts, then yes. but most of my boys don't wear pants

so what do you plan to do when your in jail? skinheads probably wont take you, youd need to stick to solitary as hard as you can, and to do that youd need to keep up bad behavior and extend the sentence. so whats the end game?

But why oh god

Dont to anything illegal. Problem solved

Save your apple seeds to kill yourself like a jew

tell me more

yeah, what makes you think this stuff as privacy disappears is going to remain legal. dont even think theres gonna be a date where you can go "okay if i stop before this date im fine", this shits on the record and collected.

well true, but if it becomes illegal, it wont be criminal until that date so either i'll get rid of it or not.

>they wont or cant make these retroactively illegal and book you for prior charges
think of the children

:P what do you think i'm thinking about right now

Apple seeds have cyanide in them, save enough of them and you can have a lethal dose of them. In Georgia a guy did that before but it seemed he was on meth and not cyanide.

that's literally prohibited by the US constitution, so get get some boi pucci while it's hot

here we go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law#United_States
note this line: "Not all laws with retroactive effects have been held to be unconstitutional. One current U.S. law that has a retroactive effect is the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006"

literally think of the children. the times theyve decided to ignore this, is...in relation to protecting the kids.

"Not all laws with retroactive effects have been held to be unconstitutional. One current U.S. law that has a retroactive effect is the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006"

the only reason the law was allowed in the first place is because it applied to those already convicted in the first place and didn't impose any punishments.

it a fine fucking line. being forced to regularly say where you are years after being convicted...who decides when a punishment is or isnt? what if they say castration isnt a punishment but a medical requirement for your benefit?

Anyone with kik want to trade real shota

This is real shota.
>post

it is considered a regulatory additive to an existing crime, simply doesn't make any sense to require new sex offenders provide additional registration while not requiring it of old sex offenders.

don't commit a crime and you can never be affected by retroactive laws.

this is the exact sort of wording that will be used to add castraction to the existing offenders convicted before the law.

what don't you understand about not committing a crime in the first place you cuck

You are whats wrong with america

>cries tears into special edition star wars McDonald shake

Give this a shake

what dont you understand of what you think is legal being made retroactively illegal? weve shown it can be, and that it was determined legal because a group of people, not us, determined it was okay because it was considered "punishment".

one example is the John Does #1-5 v. Snyder case. yes, they decided that the amendment was unconstitutional, and changed it...after...how many months of being legally required to tell everyone he was a sex offender and where he lived. oh, dont burn his house down or tell him employers or break windows!

what are you gonna do 9 months after the fact of everyone you know and talk to being blatently aware of what you do and thinking its illegal and awful? "man, only took nine months but they amended it back!"