How did you meet the girl of your dreams?

How did you meet the girl of your dreams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A guy named Gerald sold her to me on Craigslist.

Still havent

Not bad

Yeah i know the feels

I've known her basically my entire life, her parents were friends of my parents, high school came around I was a sophomore she was two years older than me started talking hanging out, she'd come over to "help with my Spanish homework" things kicked off from there spent the next 5 years of my life with here until she broke up with me last month. Feels bad man

In my dreams...

What happened?

I already knew id see this bullshit

well, i only met her this summer. but i was at my second music festival ever a few months ago. i was just walking around between stages on a little bit of acid. i saw her just sitting in a field by herself, and decided i'd just say hi to her (since i was trying to work on breaking free from my shell and being so shy. she was actually on mushrooms at the time, and we were both semi-trapped in our own thoughts, but we exchanged a few words. she's one of the most beautiful humans ive ever laid my eyes on. i'd end up bumping into her a few more times over the next day or 2, but ultimately i left the festival only having learned her name. a month and a bit later i was at my 3rd festival ever, and loe and behold she was there. we ended up hanging out and doing some acid together on the 2nd day. she disapeared part way through but knew where i was camped. she re-appeared and spent the rest of the evening with me as we watched an incredibly powerful thunderstorm pass over us, and then as the storm cleared, we watched the northern lights. we ended up cuddling all night, synching our breathing and just embracing one another. i became enamored with her after this point. she lives 300km away from me, but i managed to take my parents car last week when they were off on vacation, and i payed her a visit in her town. it was amazing. this was only last week, but im still high from the experience. im for sure falling hard for this girl, and hope that everything is going to work out. shes almost TOO perfect

She said she wanted time to herself time to be selfish and figure out her own life

what anime is this?

shhhhh

This one time i went to sleep...

Cory in the house

Outlaw Star my nigga go watch it!

You gotta make it work bro that sounds amazing

That show firefly stole from?

Holy fuck this basically happened to me too.
I didnt have Spanish though and she broke up with me 2 weeks ago.
How do you deal with it?

Thanks based user

I hiked a trial with my camo outfit and nighvision goggles one night
it was pretty quiet but i was hoping to do some vigilante type shit
so anyway this girl was in the process of getting raped
i just ninjaed behind the guy and slit his throat
she was screaming loud as fuck but i tried to calm her down
we walked to the nearest lampnight and i asked her why she was out so late
she told me her little brother commited suicide and that he loved walking through here

so yeah one thing led to another and we ended up having alot of common

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
forget the downsysdrome and enjoy

Yep, even has guns that shoot space magic.

Is this a metal gear solid fanfiction

How do they fit that many niggas on one bench

ITS ALWAYS THERE
THE EVIL FACE THAT TWISTS MY MIND
AND BRINGS ME TO DESPAIR

I met here...
she didn't meet me...

nah man totally legit

Literally the only place, women are horrible creatures

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NIGHT WAS BLACK WAS NO USE HOLDING BACK FOR I JUST HAD TO SEE WAS SOMEONE WATCHING ME

MeetMe. Or at the time, MyYearbook back when you could make your own custom page on there.

We talked a lot she was mixed and beautiful as all hell. We clicked because we were both geeky. She dated some One Direction dude for a long time that I jealously make fun of to her.

I ended up getting my high school girlfriend and disconnected with her. But I broke up with my ex in the honeymoon phase and she liked my status, hoping to pick up the pieces. Out of pure teenage hormone disillutioned thought I blocked her thinking she was rubbing the breakup in my face.

She wasn't and held the grudge much beyond me breaking up with my highschool sweetheart.

Now she's model status and wouldn't pay me the time of day even if I tried. I have her on Facebook again. But she doesn't remember me and lives in another state now.

I regret that every time I think about it. It could have really been something had I went to her instead of my dumbass ex. But I didn't. And I have to live with that.

No fuckin way

>Friend of mine dumped her
>Went in for the kill.gif
>Had the best first date ever
>Pure xtacy
>FF four months later
>Says I'm too good for her
>Dumps me on my mom's birthday
>Shit got weird at the party and left
>Fam still talks about it
>Always Something There To Remind Me ~ Naked Eyes

Believe whatever you want then you stupid little faggot

im doing what i can. we text a bit every day, and she even said that she really likes me when i was up visiting her. just gotta not fuck this up like i always somehow do lol

IN THE MIST
DARK FIGURES MOVE AND TWIST
WAS ALL THIS FOR REAL
OR JUST SOME KIND OF HELL

by looking into the eyes of a summer lamb

I mean can you blame me

THE NUMBER OF THE BEASSST

I can't say for sure!!!

Well obviously i never thought id murder someone and marry a 6/10 with a 9/10 personality but it happened

I was a depressed and edgy teenager who was suicidal. I ended up attempting suicide by drinking bleach. I don't remember everything, I just remember waking up getting my stomach pumped. I was sent to a psych ward to have my mental health evaluated and so I don't kms. I get there and they push me into this large room with a TV and like three couches. Being the beta fag I am, I don't wanna sit next to any of the other edgelords in here or talk to them. I figured my best bet would be to dit next to this girl reading a book, as I thought she probably wouldn't bother me. I was of course wrong.

She immediately begins talking to me out of nowhere and I'm slightly anxious but she's really friendly, but not in a preppy, obnoxious way. I learn a lot about her, how she tried to kill herself with bleach too and why she tried it. We become friends there and are always with one another. Our friendship grows as we end up there longer than other teens, as it's almost like the facility forgot to discharge us. I ended up falling in love with her and admitting my feelings. The feelings are mutual and everything's great for once. Unfortunately two years later she committed suicide and I haven't been able to move on and oh god I miss you J

Nigga no one is so retarded that they actually drink bleach right?

Sorry man that sounds like quite the burden i wish the best for you

makes me want to finally attempt it

Spending time with friends, drinking (alot), got a new job

i didn't pursue love and she found me naturally

Went to grad school.

She rotated in my lab when I was in my third year. Solid 7.

Opened conversation with the fact that she was going to an S&M convention. "Now tell me something about yourself user"

Was open to kissing before much conversation, because microbiomes.

Tell you, the smart ones...

Unfortunately there was pressure from the family to marry within her culture.

met her online and started texting. we later found out we were close by so we met and started dating since we have so much in common. we like the same things but are different thus keeps it interesting. For each similarity we have we also had a difference. we know each other very well just by us making a look or making a subtle motion we can tell very accurately our mood and our thoughts.

>a boy has the right to dream

Well, you'd be surprised then.

Wow an actual kind reply. Thanks user. It's almost that time of the year where I get really emo (October-December) because those were the months I was admitted with her and she ended up killing herself on November so I always feel like shit approaching those months. Thanks for the support, it means a lot, honestly.

>microbiomes
be honest user
Did you actually want to die?
Or were you still hoping for something?

Youll make it through just be thankful for the opportunities in life youre still left with and stay away from the negatives

I've met so many women of my dreams through all my portal adventures I've lost count how I met them :\

ignore the microbiomes

When I first attempted suicide? I didn't want to die, I just wanted a break. And I saw death like a vacation, albeit a permanent one. I never actually craved death though.

Thank you for the positive reinforcement. You're unusually kind for someone on Sup Forums but I'm not saying that's a bad thing

Long story. Chain of events that connect all lead back years before I met her. The short of it culminates with my having a 3-day weekend with an amazingly beautiful girl. We'd been trying to date for years but one of us was always taken. Well day 1 of that goes well. Very low-key. Day 2 starts weird as fuck. She is seriously sketched out. No idea why. Ok. Whatever. I'll go for a walk while you sort things out. Give me a call when I should come back. I get a call 6 hours later from her suite-mate who has gotten her out of the building, packed my shit, and is ready to help me skip town.

what.

I have no idea what the hell is going on. I take her up on it and am outside of town in the middle of the forest with no idea what happened. Everyone knows where I'll be for the 3day weekend and why. I have zero answers. FUCK!

I call up a sketchy female friend of mine who has been trying to get in my pants since highschool. She's at college in the area. I tell her that I need a floor to crash on, no questions asked. She agrees. We hang out, we drink whiskey, we refine LSA, we see lots of fun patterns in the brickwork, we fuck, she smells like clean cold dirt, not great but a lot of fun.

Next day, I go to the cafeteria with fuckbuddy who's rooming me and she introduces me to a friend of hers who's engaged. I blatantly look her friend up and down, do my best impression of Joey Tribiani, Fuckbuddy smacks me and repeats that her friend is engaged. I smirk and say, "So?"

I've been married to that girl for the past 6 years. She's my partner in crime and fucking amazing.

I honestly have met my dream girl and she's my gf and one day wife hopefully.
>be dating some loser girl who won't get a job or go to college
>sits around the house and expects me to drive her places on my gas money
>tries to talk to other men and cheat on me
>catch her talking to one on instagram
>dump her
>fast forward a week and a half after dumping this girl
>qt friend who I've crushed on severely since my sophomore year of high school and I start talking
>take her out on a date to get ice cream
>another date the next day to watch a movie.
>we both go to college through the same place but her school is in a different town
>moves 30 minutes away, no big deal.
>schedules match up so I'm planning to go see her every weekend I can. Just saw her for the eclipse and we had a lot of fun today. Told her how much I love her and that I really want to marry her when we're done with our associates degrees.
>she takes care of me and is a total babe. Super innocent but kind of has some suppressed kinks.
Love of my fucking life, guys. I've never been happier. She always tells me how proud of me she is, tells me to be safe and that she loves me. She loves kissing me as much as I love kissing her. She loves to cook for me and give me massages. I do as much as I can to return her favors. She's the perfect woman.

Pic related, my ugly ass and my beyond qt gf.

"Moneyyy"

I am but a humble, lonely, 18 year old i am also OP

Met her on kik. She lives 8000 miles away and my financial situation prevents me from going to see her. We had to end it because years of no physical contact got to us.

I made her in a gaem!

Quite cute im happy for you

she taking a dick. rip. be thankful though. her being older will not be good for ya as women age like milk.

School, nothing special