Anybody here try out fetlife? What's it like?

Anybody here try out fetlife? What's it like?

Old men and fat chicks who don't domme. At least where I live anyway...

Fat chicks and rape victims.

So what do the fat chicks do? Are they all feedees?

Tbh a lot of the time it's a bunch of kinky normal people, but here are the notables:
>creepy males of all ages
>younger women who treat it like a dating site
>camwhores who pretend to be "financial dommes" or who outright camwhore and post their wishlists
>people with all kinds of psychological pathologies who try to play it off as being dom or sub
>cuckolds
>cuckolds everywhere
>"primal" players who actually wanna rape a chick

Be prepared to kiss a lot of fucking frogs.

Looks like you've never visited the groups for younger crowds.

There's very specifically 18-25 groups.

My GF and I found our little house boy bitch on Fetlife.

Yes, there seems to be a somewhat higher percentage of chunkers, both men and women, on Fetlife, but you also find adorable little things like this, too.

If you have to ask, it's not for you.

>My GF and I found our little house boy bitch on Fetlife.
Elaborate, please.

Fat chicks all want to

"be dominated and given all the attention."

I do that for my damn wife, I just want a girl who isn't a ham to fuck my ass and edge me.

That's a boy?

Also, more of this please, i've only had fet work out for me a handful of times and I continue to chase those moments.

I know the type. They want to just lay there and let you do all the physical and creative work. Had an ex-gf who always wanted to be tied up for that reason. Fuck that lazy shit.

I have no problem with that once and a while but if all you want is to lay there and me have my way with you this is going to get boring very very fast.

It's just kinky facebook. There's nothing to "try".

If you think it's a dating service, it's not. You will not meet people to date or fuck or hook up with on fet. It's specifically designed to deter people from using it for that purpose.

If you want to browse around at kinky attention whores nudes, donate and jerk away.

If you want to get involved in your local kink scene and meet perverts in your area IN PERSON and not on the internet, make a profile and then join some groups, post, and go to local munches etc.

That's how you use the site. Thanks for playing.

Sure.

She's 31, I'm 38.

We met Craig on FL. He was in our area and looking for a Mommy Dom and Daddy Dom. Actually at first he was just looking for Mommy Dom, but when she brought him home for the first time, we bound him up and she put him in makeup and girls clothes. Yes, like the hentai.

Then I set the rope around his hands to post that goes along the side of our bed (slanted ceiling) and he lay there while she and I fucked. Now and then I'd lift his skirt and we'd take turns smacking his little dick with a paddle and laugh at him.

Made him stay that way for hours. Oh sure, we made sure he had water and food, then made him BEG to be let into the bathroom. When he was done, I made him clean the toilet and thought "Hang on... this could be very, very useful."

So yeah. Now he's our house bitch. Comes by about 2-3 times each week. She doms the fuck out of him, I join in, maybe she lets him cum, and I make him do all the house work with a ball gag in his mouth and a tail butt plug.

Works out great! I get a free house keeper, she gets to have a little fun, and I get to abuse the little bitch.

Great post, should be on the fucking sign up page for Fetlife.

No you stupid little cunt, that's a girl. I just grabbed a picture at random to show that there are some cute girls out there on FL.

Sounds like a win win fucking win situation. People are strange yeah?

2 gays and and old cuck.
My lesbian friend from work.
Everything else is irrelevant

Fetlife has no reason to exist. It's supposed to be a kink-friendly social network, but everyone is too afraid of male creepers and female psychos to actually connect with anyone they don't already know.

Pretty damn boring now that there's no beastie stuff on there.

Strange? HA!

There's doctors, lawyers, mechanics, cab drivers, advertising execs, you name it.

Thing is about kink: It's not all that rare. EVERYONE out there has kinks. Next time you're ordering food at a bar, think about it. Your waitress, that big tat'd bartender? They most likely have kinks. That guy serving your beer probably has butt plugs the size of a Buick. Waitress? Probably likes to get pissed on. The banker you helped you set up your account? Probably jerks off to pictures of Benjamin Netanyahu.

Kinks are everywhere.

Nigger, you're the one who created the confusion.