NASA believes the world is round. Predicted where the eclipse would be seen, exactly what time...

NASA believes the world is round. Predicted where the eclipse would be seen, exactly what time, and exactly what percentage of coverage the moon would achieve in exact locations.

Flat Earthers. Explain why something everybody in the country saw with their own eyes (protected by the science of NASA) is a hoax.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QkHYmgywQW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the bible says so.

NASA is Fake News™

The Bible says the earth is round. You lose.

There was no eclipse. Eclipses don't happen. The government used alien technology to project the image of an eclipse into the sky in order to protect their round earth narrative.

Nobody cares. I hope your eyes burnt out looking at it

Your mum is flat.

Obviously NASA developed a large, circular aircraft that flew at the precise altitude, speed, and direction to *simulate* an eclipse's path along a round planet, so as to not spoil the conspiracy. Furthermore, they sold all those blackout glasses that conveniently hid the true moon during the time their aircraft was flying.

No. No it doesn't.

1.) Eclipses have been recorded since the dawn of civilization and are part of the natural universe.

2.) Aliens did it.

If you weren' a total dipshit you would've figured out that NASA threw a giant tortilla into the sky to fake an eclipse.

It has been well documented by such brilliant minds as David Childress and Giorgio A Tsoukalos that aliens helped build ancient human civilization. Therefore, the ruling class, even thousands of years ago, has always had the technology to simulate eclipses in this manner.

Because NASA is run by the Mexican government to discredit the Bible. BUILD DA WALL

Seriously though, Occam's Razor.

Job 26:10 "He has inscribed ia circle on the face of the waters at the boundary between light and darkness."

Isaiah 40:22 "It is he who sits above the circle of the earth,
and its inhabitants are blike grasshoppers;
cwho stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;"

The Hebrew word translated here as "circle" implies a sphere.

Yes it does. The bible constantly refers to the earth as a circle and the Hebrew word for “circle” (חוג—chuwg) can also mean “round” or “sphere.”

The bible is full of all kinds of bullshit, but its original translation does describe the earth as a sphere.

rekt

Well, the earth is flat, so Occam's razor would suggest that the eclipse had to be faked somehow. The alternative the earth suddenly became round for a few minutes so the eclipse could happen, which is obviously ludicrous

We know aliens helped build agent civilizations and that the government has alien technology, so the most simple explanation is that the government used alien technology to fake the eclipse.

I wondered this exact thing.

Hands down my favorite group of ignorant people. So much comedy gold, like when flat Earthers discovered time zones.

The alien theory implies the pyramids align perfectly with particular constellations whose positions change throughout every night and the year as a result of the Earth's rotation and tilt. FE explanation?

"Time is a government conspiracy made to divide us."

I think most of them just want to argue, like anarchists and commies.

The earth does not rotate or tilt because it is not round. If it rotated or tilted, we'd all be thrown off into space. Obviously.

careful not to fall for it.

Then explain, like I asked you to, why the stars move (in a predictable pattern) depending on time of night and time of year.

The government using alien technology to create the illusion of stellar movement in order to protect their secret that the earth is flat.

Fuckin globie trash

What do they have to gain from "protecting their secret?" Teaching people trigonometry?

>that line though

kek

They need to protect against any threat to their power. See, countries aren't real, there's just one ruling council that rules everything. Countries are just an illusion to turn us against each other so we don't notice who's really in charge. If it got out that the earth was really flat and that the government had been lying and manipulating us for thousands of years, people might revolt.

Borders are enforced by money and firepower, not by any concept that the Earth is flat. I do not at all see how borders or eclipses inherently empower central governments. When Rome pulled out of Britain everything descended into transient kingdoms fighting for resources and security. How would a flat earth have prevented that?

Explain why we have a horizon, using maths.

None of that ever actually happened, though, because Rome was never really in power. They were just acting under orders from their superiors to create chaos to keep people distracted.

Science: Let's find out how that works.

Tsoukalos: I thought of this shit.

So Jesus was the enemy of the aliens? Is that the, pardon the pun, circular logic here?

No, no. The aliens were long gone by then. He was just another means of control created by the ruling council (who use alien technology) to suppress humanity. Quite a stroke of genius, really. Nothing's been able to control people quite like religion.

>Aliens supposed to have been in South America with natives

>Why they no get tech like Europe

So...the aliens left in the bronze age but the governments still had possession of alien technology, yet it took 1,900 years before we figured out electricity?

NASA is running low on funding, and pulled off a desperate hoax to fake an eclipse in order to sell eclipse glasses. By attaching rocket engines to the far side of the moon, they were able to steer it along the path of the sun.

They didn't want us to have electricity until we did. They have tons of shit they haven't given us. They release it slowly over time to create the illusion of technological growth.

burning my eyes? chu mean?

So there was no Manhattan project? They just waited until three years of war to pull the nuke out of the vault? All those testimonies of the physicists are bunk? Despite your nihilistic view of humanity that we're all controlled sheep, you seem to have a ton of trust in the powerful being able to withhold shit for a multi-millennia strategy.

Like I said, they have technology far beyond anything we have. It's not hard for them to fake things. They do it all the time. Like today's eclipse.

trump tweeted it, it must be so

>NASA low on funding
Has been for years, partly due to cuts but also partly due to massive funds used for Pluto and Jupiter missions (inb4 "they faked all the photos" If they faked it, they would have simply said everything they thought about the planets before the missions was true. Instead, new conversations about Pluto and Jupiter's core have taken place, not to mention discrediting the idea that Mars held microbic bacteria)

--More glasses were sold by private interests than NASA, as they did not place a patent on the lens quality (average retail was just over $7 a piece)

If they're conning the world, it seems they're intentionally trying to fuck themselves over.

Not sure OP but here, have a cool eclipse video.

youtu.be/QkHYmgywQW0

this guy knows whats up. fuckin' a!

Progression of computers is observable and dependent upon the developer.

>All a carefully constructed hoax becuz the government's a giant liar cuz my GF cheated on me so I'm paranoid about evrthng

Ayyyyy lmao

/thread

If it's in space, why is there all the smoke around it

fuck u

Why would the government do this?

"The Government." You realize there's more than one government in the world, yes?

See, this is where every single conspiracy theory falls apart, because then their only recourse is to fall on "Oh no, I meant the (((SECRET))) government" and it turns out they just hate jws.

Juden??