What's the best planet you bastards and why is Jupiter the clear master race

What's the best planet you bastards and why is Jupiter the clear master race.

Neptune, so majestic, and has a hidden ring. (((also my waifu)))

Are you retarded? Saturn is the clear best as it has a hexagon.

saturns moon that splits its ring up are cool as balls too

Uranus, why is this even a contest

Jupiter is the nigger of all planets

Stop talking about Myanus.

Your anus

Pluto

Gas giants suck and are uninhabitable. Mars is where it is, Curiosity helped prove that.

Curiosity, like homosexual curiosity? How the fuck would that help?

earth is the best planet you fucking plebs. it's by far the best. it's incredible and perfect and you will never live anywhere else so respect it.

Look at this boring bitch.

Uranus is the best...I know cause I have has yours OP

boring? bored doggo? there are such multitudes of wonder on this planet that you will never understand them all. your daydreams of other planets amount to nothing as you will never visit them. the glory of life is here teeming over like an overheated pot boiling.

Earth, is the only planet with white people.

TO THOSE FOR WHOM life on earth is boring i suggest to you: consider the creatures of the deeps, the platypus, the endless flora and the crackle of lightning. the infinity of rain cycling like a divine toilet. the tortoise, the cashew nut. you must appreciate the glory of chalk.

What are you high on life or something faggot?

>why is Jupiter the clear master race.

this is why

Mercury is dull
Venus's bright atmosphere would get annoying
Earth is full of sand nig gers and fleas
Mars would be cool
Jupiter is too rainy
Saturn is overpopulated
Uranus probably smells bad
Neptune wouldbe cool too. Though, being next to Uranus, would probably be stinky too
And pluto isn't a planet

no, my son. i see the world through an ebon glass but there are seventy-seven windows to peer through. what i say is not conjecture or optimistic fancy - nay... it is cold, crystalline truth. ponder the sperm whale. then tell me who is high... on life.

Earth. Because you can live on it.

You suck dick for meth?

think on the sperm whales. then come back to this thread when you are older in bones and wiser in spirit

You keep pointing out sperm whales like it should mean something. Do you just like writing their name?

one can only lead you to water but cannot compel thee to drinketh the water up.