I regret being born in this failed Jewish cuckshed state, EVERY SINGLE DAY

I regret being born in this failed Jewish cuckshed state, EVERY SINGLE DAY

CHI

don't take too much pleasure from it or you will just get used to it

>born in
Suuuuuuuuuuuure Paco

I'm white and I was born and raised here. This country has no fucking culture that even Mexico's culture is less cucked by the Jews.

Then leave, jimbo

Oh I plan on leaving. But the thing is where. I'm thinking Belarus or North Korea. Either way, fuck you and your kike culture and cucks.

then leave you cunt.

America is the greatest country to have ever existed, and if your too idiotic to realize that you don't deserve to live here.
>Belarus or North Korea

wow your autistic

Where do you live?

I can't say I care where I was born, but I wish somebody would nuke us already.

Why not just move to bumfuck nowhere and go full REEEEEEEEEEEEEE on anybody who steps into your territory?

do not think of nuking as your own destruction but the destruction of all others for your enjoyment

North korea?

he's one of the "muh based kim regime faggots" retard fell for the Nork propaganda and the Sup Forums memes.

Welcome to Moldova, i will even offer you a room for free and 50 euro per month till you find a job as English teacher or gey whore.

There can't actually be people like that; it's just ironic but still shitposting shitposting

>I like to be the product of Jews
>I love being fat and autistic!

This is what you sound like.
Soon, will happen. Soon.I don't care. It has to be done. Everyone here wants it but you gullible sharts and cucks slave to the Jews here.

>one of four countries not with a Rothschild bank

It's a godsend if you want the last bastion of traditionalism.
>he fell for the Sup Forums is satire meme

>I'm white
>even Mexico's culture
You're not even trying to hide it. I traced your ip and I'm reporting you to ICE. Prepare your anus

I bet you're a gook or a nigger behind this post. Two cultureless races along with the Jews that have balkanized this failed Jewish state. Fuck off, seriously.

no one is forcing you to be fat and you can't prevent yourself from getting a a illness.

Falling for the stereotypes of a country and much less following them is something you as an individual choose to do. Being so dependent on other people that you are not capable of doing this is your own damn fault, not the countries.

Also how the fuck does a bank have ANYTHING to do with a country being traditionalist, and in the first place, it's not traditionalist like you want. It might be in a fucking Asian sense, but not like a western one.

And if your referring to how there are faggots, your damn stupid if you don't think none exist there, fags have existed since ancient Egypt. There not going to go away just because you go to a country that doesn't like them.

>gooks and niggers have no culture
Are you autistic? so all of Africa and all of Asia throughout all of history has never had culture? Your fucking retarded if you believe that.

>he doesn't know what balkanized means
He can't even speak proper English. Enjoy the bus ride, hombre

>born here but can't leave because the only place better is Europe and they don't give a fuck about qualifications only about whether you are European and can work there and I am not European
>To apply for workers permit you need a job offer
>To get a job offer you need a workers permit

I want off this ride

i disagree, american culture = best culture

I don't like this gimmick