It's a Truman wakes up, walks all the way across the room to turn off his alarm, walks back to his bed...

>It's a Truman wakes up, walks all the way across the room to turn off his alarm, walks back to his bed, and falls asleep missing an important meeting episode

>It's a Truman masturbates episode

>It's a Truman gets fed up of the bullying over his weird magazine cutting fetish and brings a gun to work to shoot his bullies and get's away scott free because it's his world

>It's a Truman drinks an entire bottle of Blackberry Brandy and passes out only to wake up 5 hours later, flip out of his bed and pop open his microwave on the floor and vomit inside of it, close it, vomit some on the carpet, get back in bed, vomit a bit there too, and go back to sleep only to wake up 3 hours later to the horror that awaits him episode.

>it's a Truman reasons with himself that four hours of sleep is enough episode

>it's a trumans wife says no and he drives around looking for victims episode

>Its a truman tries to fit the shampoo bottle up his asshole episode

>It's a Truman reads Mein Kampf episode

>It's a Truman quits his job and makes money by selling things on Ebay and reviewing fast food whilst wearing oversized suits episode

>it's a Truman has a bad case of diarrhea episode

>It's a Truman explores his sexuality at age 12 with his best friend and never mentions it again episode

>It's a "Truman becomes more and more interested in Shia Islam and decides to celebrate the Day of Ashura, but during the Tatbir he hits his back with a sword too hard and almost dies of severe blood loss and deep muscle cuts before the producers are able to get him to a hospital" episode

What the fuck were they thinking? Why didn't anybody tell him that the Ayatollah Khamenei recommends people donate blood and not perform flagellation?

>It's a Truman successfully fits the shampoo bottle up his asshole but can't get it out now episode

>it's a Truman tries tasting his cum for the first time episode

>it's a Truman gets high and jerks off to Irreversible and then cries for three hours straight disgusted at himself episode

>It's a Truman dresses in black face to the staff Halloween party episode

>It's Truman two part episode dealing with his inability to sexually gratify his aunt

>It's a Truman discovers anime and decides not to leave his house, get a job, or finish school and spends all day jerking off to moe girls episode

>It's a Truman feeds the dog peanut butter episode

>it's a Truman passes out during a session of autoerotique asphyxiation and they have to send a doctor to help him disguised as the TV repairman episode.

>it's a Truman goes to the grocery store to buy squash and cucumbers to shove up his ass but also buys tomatoes, spring mix, and bell peppers to look less suspicious episode

>it's a Truman is incredibly frustated by himself for being a boring autist who can only talk about film and music to other people and is bad at the art of banter season
i live the crying from frustation over his life scenes but they are getting kind of repetitive, it's comfy tho, based Truman

>It's a Truman blackmails 13 year olds for naked pictures of themselves over Xbox live

>it's a Truman plans to wake up a 11:30 AM and ignores his alarm repeatedly until he wakes up and realizes it's 4:30 PM episode
>Truman does this on an almost daily basis and he can only fuction late into the night
>it's a Truman finally falls asleep around noon episode

Best one

Too real. I even have shit to do M-F and as soon as Saturday hits I'm suddenly a lazy piece of shit again

>It's a Truman jerks off to the facebook photos of girls he knew in high school and ends up going back far enough to find pictures of them when they were in 9th grade and then questions whether he was masturbating to the memory of high school or just a pedophile episode

Underrated

>It's a Trumans favorite TV shows are british drama murder mysteries but literally no one else watches them so he can never talk about them episode

>Come on, Truman! It's just a movie!

>it's a Truman witnesses CP on Sup Forums and feels conflicted about it episode

>It's a Truman rationalizes that the higher wage that promotion got him is worth staying in a career he hates episode.

>it's a Truman stops living as a man, gets on hormones, starts wearing dresses and choker necklaces and sucking bbc as a shemale episode

>it's a Truman needs 100mg of diphenhydramine to fall asleep every night and doesn't know if that's bad or not episode

>it's a Truman builds a miniature stargate in his basement and now the producers are going to need a new toaster

>it's a Truman falls in love with a fembot on tinychat episode

>it's a Truman acts out imaginary scenes in front of the bathroom mirror episode
I guess he really did do that one

>It's a Truman tries to reconcile his fetish for punk girls with gross amounts of tattoos and his attempts to find a stable relationship he can tell his family about episode

>It's a Truman prints out an online ruler to measure his dick episode, then spends 15 minutes beating his cock on the edge of his desk to get it as hard and long as possible for a higher measurement, still barely breaks 5 inches, but tells the girl he is chatting to online it's "about 6"

>It's a Truman begins to have homicidal desires and begins to poison cast members with cyanide and the ratings go up with the crew attempting to revive cast members episode

>it's a Truman hears that it's raining outside and says "nigger, you just went full cosy" as he gets back into bed to browse Sup Forums for the rest of the day episode
>mfw literally me

>it's a Truman opens up a private tab to google an embarrassing question episode

>it's a Truman thread where a few faggots still forget to add episode at the end of their meme post episode

>that one episode where truman goes to the doctor for a routine checkup and they as how he is feeling and he just starts crying and is unable to explain what is wrong

>It's a Truman stays up until 6am pointlessly arguing with individuals on a Cambodian designer handbag picture forum episode.

>implying they wouldnt make it a prison show if that happened

>It's a Truman says that he only came over to a teenage girl's house to hang out and that the condoms in his car are irrelevant and that he can't be legally forced to testify in court episode

>It's a Truman drinks milk straight out of the carton even though there's clean glasses in the kitchen cupboards episode.

>It's a Truman moves in with new roommates and asks them not to drink his milk but they do it anyway until they see him drinking it straight out of the carton one day and realize that they've been drinking Trumans backwash for a week, causing them to vomit on the spot episode

Really those actors were complete pussies, always complaining to me when the neighbors smoked on their porch like he gave a fuck

>It's a truman gets confronted by his mom after she finds half a dozen crispy socks unders his bed episode

>it's a Truman opens Google Maps to find Seahaven or check airline ticket prices and the computer goes into "automatic updates do not turn off your computer mode" episode

>it's a Truman watches the Matrix and wakes up from his own show, forcing the producers to create another clone episode

>It's an audience has to watch Truman trying to figure out how to get past sad panda episode.

>It's a Truman goes to a prostitute, can't get it up, and cries to her about his father for two hours before going home and sticking his dick in watermelon episode

Best one ITT

>having this pic saved
top kek wew

At least you aren't Canadian with the bags & such.

Be honest Sup Forums, would you watch the Truman Show if it existed in real life?

I don't know - if it was just coverage of an average guy's day, I wouldn't watch it.

I guess it would be kind of interesting to tune in now and then, just to check it out, but yeah, I see what you're saying.