Would you date an autistic girl?

Would you date an autistic girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that an autistic thing? Cause I do that all the time.

what about autistic cheerleaders?

I would skullfuck her

I have. Diagnosed and able to collect disability because of it.
She told me I was more autistic than her.

If the girl in the OP is autistic, hell yeah.

youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ

giv autistic gf

I've been diagnosed with it. As long as she isn't much worse off then me, sure.

I accidentally got autistic period blood all over my hand once. True story.

autistic "men" are the worst

How so?

>implying an autistic woman would date anyone here.

Fuck yeah I would... Still, this thread doesn't give me confidence that it would be a good idea.

Currently am.
It's pretty awesome.

Since I'm trying to break into arting, and she seems to think drawing her fursona is the purest form of flirting, things have been going pretty great.

give us some greentext of your experience

not again, the arguments were fucking retarded (I'm also autistic)

(obviously)

Mid level severity aspbergers here and I would absolutely love to date a fellow autist. It would take so much of the stress of dealing with the social side of things away because we'd both understand what we were going through. I've found that most normie chicks are ok for 4 dates on average. At that point I can't keep up the facade of normalcy anymore and they decide it's not something they're into

well, let me put it this way:
When a girl does something silly, it's cute. When a guy does it, it's beta af and makes you want to punch him because he's incompetent.
There is a natural instinct to hate men who can't be real men. Maybe this is because in the past, entire tribes were wiped out because of the inability of men to be men and defend others. Just my 2 cents.

that's pretty sad to be honest.

I just assumed they was all autistic on some level.

I dated a severely autistic girl. It was awesome, she was super easy to manipulate.

>drawing her fursona is the purest form of flirting
This deserves a greentext of sorts or more details.

Also, diagnozed? Because self claimed bullshit is still bullshit.

I'm Autistic myself, so sure.

tell us manipulation stories

Not a dealbreaker

if she's an otaku gamer that isnt fat. Yes

Damn son.

I do silly, stupid shit all the time and have no issues getting pussy. The difference is if it's actually funny, the things you do or say. Not looking like a chode helps also.

Nothing too exciting, I could just get her to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. She was a virgin when we met and by the time we stopped dating I could literally tell her to get on her knees and suck my dick in a grocery store and she would.
Because she was autistic, she would always just assume there was something wrong with her if anything ever went wrong, so i could do no wrong. She was a borderline slave

Pics?

well you get pussy because you look at least decent and do silly stuff, but with an attitude and bitches love attitude.
I was talking about those beta autists that have pony collections and obsess with playing WoW and talking about their strange obsesions while being "lul randum look at me I'm Sanic"

Fuck no, but she was 5'3'', 120 pounds, big booty, c cups, kind of a weird face.

I'm 38 balding 250 lbs homeless and jobless and I'm with pic related....you tell me

Luckily enough, I wasn't diagnozed with assburgers but I have a very high tendency towards autism. Which means am stuck between the normies and the aspie world.

But still, I was able to catch myself doing very stupid shit and cut it inmediatly. Pony fuckers and many other weird stupid fucks get called out on their shit but they never leave it.

depends

moar

What do you want?

Considering I have a Grad der Behinderung (degree of inhibition) of 100 (wheelchair peeps get 60-80) yeah

how did you meet?

yes its ur gf we know

do u like mine ?

yeah why not?

Work
Let's see you then I'll decide

I'll add to this because I'm bored. One time as a punishment I pierced her clit, boobs in several places, stomach (on the skin not directly in) with 28 gauge 1'' needles. I told her to say "thank you daddy" whenever the pain started to get too intense.. she said it a lot.
I got her to get naked in an airport bathroom and record people going in and out while she was naked. After a bit I had her go and lick the toilet seat with the stall door open while she masturbated.
I made her cook 100% of my meals, do 100% of my laundry, and about 90% of the housework.

I got her to do several things I won't admit to here, normies would consider what I had her do way worse than everything I described.

does her face look retarded

Sure. As long as it isn't too severe. Screeching, meltdowns, and other big autistic traits are where I draw the line.

anything interesting enough to green text?

Wow. But did she love being with you still, or?

It's ok but acne scars

was she hot

out of ten normal girl scale

It's not a very interesting story.

And I'm not certain she has autism, she does have a severe case of pcos and a lighter ptsd.
But she does walk around wearing a fox tail, likes to do "anime voices" at random, and likes to act like a cat in public.

The short of it.
>met on a dating website
>talked anime
>traded art galleries
>first pic she sent was fox boobs
>her grandmother died
>went for burgers and hung out all day to keep her mind off it, then burgers again since that was all that was open at one in the morn
>took her to habachi, plans for carnival, she took me to a big beautiful park (pokemon hunting)
>we argue about husbandos, play board games, and watch musicals
>she has been on her period for a month straight (I should probably washmy linens)
>and she shows my drawing to everyone who will listen and half of everyone who won't

It has been nice, but not a very interesting story to tell.

Fuck normies post moar

What was the breakup like?

Spill it what did you do worse than that

She's a fatass, isn't she?

9.8/10 body, 5/10 face.
She's still crazy in love with me, I could get her back any time. We still talk. Like I said shes very autistic so I'm still basically her only friend.
I won't get into the crazy stuff but another example is I would make her sleep on the floor, naked with the AC on if she ever forgot to do her chores. Sometimes I could hear her crying so I'd get up and fuck her while she cried then spank her till she promised to be quiet so i could sleep

That's fucked up...

You're a total faggot. I bet you're a short fat ass neck beard and can't get normal pussy so you have this anger towards chicks. I kinda feel bad for you honestly.

>>she has been on her period for a month straight
sounds like her way of getting out of sex lol

The floor is made of academic thinking

Just tell us already

He did say it was more fucked up normalfags

>On her period for a month

Please tell us the best one you did

Damn it that one made me even more curious

Bump!

Fat, yeah
Ass, sadly no
Imagine Dr. Robotnik with melons the size of your head.

Apparently she can also go several months without one.
It'd be hard to believe if I wasn't washing my linens every time she came over.

Nice. i need moar. Theres no reprocussions on an anonymous site!!!
I need this man

This didn't even get me hard. I need moar

So post it

the question is would an autistic girl even date me? the answer is no. i have nothing in my life, and i will always have nothing.

Apparently we have autism.

I have another work of Toddnet. Vintage 2009

These are autistic girls, man. They have flawed ideas and standards. It might be as easy as fucking a passed-out drunk girl.

See

I bought my brown Zune from woot in 2008. It was refurbished, 30gb, and $99. I still use it regularly.

PINGAS/10

Haha I cant deny that I'm a total faggot and feel bad for me all you want, but i'm a 6' amateur bodybuilder and MMA fighter, so I'm actually in really good shape. I'm just fucked up in the head.
Minor fight, she suggested it, i agreed.
It only gets worse.
Sorry I don't want to go into detail with anything crazier than I already said. I deleted all her pictures because I actually love her like crazy and felt weird jerking off to her. I'm definitely not posting pics that are publicly available.

My shit isn't really green textable because it was literally "hey do this" and she went "ok" and did it. Another fun example is when we were long distance (about 3 months of it) I used to make her go masturbate in parks in not-too-private areas and take videos of herself and peoples reactions

see a liar?

>Because self claimed bullshit is still bullshit.
like that faggot OP who makes ama I am schizophrenic threads

So far your shit is milder than pace. And I'm pretty sure it's all bs

where on the spectrum is she

giv japanese vidya gf

Why would I lie ?

Mild autism is easily missed in women.

They say it's more prevalent in men but the fact is an autistic chick can live their entire lives the same way as an average chick. Unless they have an especially derpy face or parents/teacher that freaked out about not performing well in school and had her checked out year, they'll normally go undiagnosed.

Also I've also heard a lot of them being enormous cheating sluts, just as much as them being fiercely loyal. They have a hard time saying no so if they're hot they're going to cheat on you the moment some dude come sniffing around.

It's pretty sad but then again i certainly don't want to spend a day at some autist's birthday party.

No thank you, I already have. Things were going great until she gave birth to your bitch ass, son.

>I won't get into the crazy stuff but another example is I would make her sleep on the floor, naked with the AC on if she ever forgot to do her chores. Sometimes I could hear her crying so I'd get up and fuck her while she cried then spank her till she promised to be quiet so i could sleep

Fucking, hats off to you sir

Not a turbo autist, but a high functioning/aspergers one would be fine.

Pretty sure I already have.

And here I am literally sleeping close to a park tonight

And just like everybody else, you misunderstand what Autism really is. Autistic girls would be MORE critical of someone and have much higher standards. An autistic brain works by logic, not emotion, and that's why they come across as weird and cold. So an autistic woman would be more likely to criticize everything about you, point out every flaw you have and give every reason not to fuck you.

>i certainly don't want to spend a day at some autist's birthday party.

what about a negro's birthday?

Same. I've done shit like this a lot. Can a normie confirm/deny?

They're amazing.

I would have. Some of the blacks I've met have been pretty cool, less than half being at other end of the spectrum.

If you can understand what this girl is saying, you're not autistic, If you can't, then....

jebaited