ITT: 5/10 albums

*tackleglomps u* x3 *notices bulge in ur pants* owo what's this???

Fuck it, it's a five

Delete this

did you mean 5/5?

1/2 albums

no it's not, TMR is garbage.

There's a few songs that aren't that great, but not enough to make it a 5/10.

Dubs and he dies

n-no!

nobody thinks that trout mask replica is a 5/10.

they either really hate it because it's abrasive as fuck, or they sorta "get it", wiith the complexity and what else have you.

nobody i've heard of other than melonhead thinks that TMR is just okay.

DELET THIS

this is a double album, not a half album, OP :^)

I genuinely believe this is a 5/10.
That said Train in Vain is a great track, as are a couple others. My main issue is the sheer amount of filler on it (or just bad tracks) that people who worship this album always just ignore.

lmao

Get your head out of your ass. It's the definition of a 5/10. It's got a fantastic approach to rhythm which is the standout aspect. But it's harmonically generic rock music that doesn't step out of the three keys pop music is always in with the only variation from that offered by some vocal/horn parts, if isolated the melodies are very simple/cliche two measure pop music style parts as well, the album's awfully mixed with the vocals far above everything else making everything else far more mushy (perhaps also easier to listen to as a result at the cost of the integrity of the various other sounds that make the album), and it's bloated as fuck with stupid filler bullshit that's only entertaining on the first couple listens.

:3 *notices the squid-eyed octafish in your trousers*
OwO FAST AND BULBOUS

5/10 doesn't mean "okay"