I need someone to buy me dino d day on steam. i am a femanon...

i need someone to buy me dino d day on steam. i am a femanon, whoever does it will get my nudes with any pose they desire/a skype video call with me stripping.

peace

( i know this probably looks like a troll but trust me it isnt )
my steam acc is steamcommunity.com/id/NN0ITRA/

timestamp for proof and il buy

s e g e

You know the rules, cunt. Tits or GTFO.

Plus, you have man hands.

damn, I know who you are

whomst?

I bought this as a 4 pack and have an extra copy...

tits & timestamp

libby

do you actually want it tho

yes please dude

Lets see that pussy

boutta tell your bf

why do u want a shit game

Not usin' it anyway, you can have it

Just waitin' for ya to accept :(

how do i buy it i dont play games

Last bump, tryin to give a free game to someone is hard :(

lemme show you her ig

I'm good

Ok

cvlcifr is her ig name

proof and I'll give you resident evil 4, or 5 I have a couple old codes I never used. I've played dino d day its shitty.

Dude if you drop that RE5 key i will fucking love you forever i want to play that with my brother

r u gril

No, just a guy who wants to play RE 5 with his brother like we used to do at a cousins house

Are you sure you're a female? I'm having conflicting thoughts... I don't want to buy a game for dick

eh sure why not. I remember having a ton of fun on that game with my buddy so if you can have fun with it too I'll give it to ya. Drop your kik in here and ill send it to you there so I know ive got the right person and some troll isnt trying to snipe it

>tfw I dont have a kik
Fuck

snapchat?

At his point it's probably too troublesome for you, understandable if you dont want to.

Im sorry m8 I literally avoid all those pic sharing apps because I wont ever use them

fuck it here's hoping the right guy gets it. I wish you and your brother many good memories playing this game
PFQE3-EMPLY-F6BLN

I fucking love you m8.

My brother and I finished this bad boy like 7-8 times co-op, each time with something absolutely stupid like melee only with small mobs and handgun only combined with juggling melee propmts.

Thank you man

np bro. Enjoy