What is your simple pleasure Sup Forums? Mine is cereal in bed

What is your simple pleasure Sup Forums? Mine is cereal in bed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nDq6TstdEi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you remind me of charlies uncles and aunts from willy wonka.

My simple pleasure is jerking my dick

I like fishing...its like a meditation where im alone in nature...i once went fishing for 9 hours and didnt catch enything

grabbing my wife's ass. no joke, every time it makes me a little happier.

sleeping, it's one of the few things i'm good at

chasing the dragon in bed. the guiltiest pleasure there has ever been.

masturbating into other household members shampoo.

Murdering people i meet on craigslist.

Lsd sex with the wife.

Peeing in public pools.
Lol took a shit in a wave pool before, when it was packed

Drinking Tea, mainly tea with cinnamon. It taste very good with cream and abstains me from drinking soda. It also helps me lose weight since I stray from sugary drinks and helps calm my appetite.

Cuddling with either a qt or my cat
>I need somebody

After I get off work, taking a hot shower, wrapping up in a fur blanket, and reading white supremacist literature.

Same here. It's a great was. Round. Perky. Big. Goes out and up and to the sides. Her whole hip ads area is crazy. She has a coke bottle figure with some huge natural H cup titties.

Eating an orange after a 3 mile run in intense heat.

Pic unrelated

>obviously a broth

collecting Pepe is my greatest love.

Ass.

Autocorrect is awful these days.

My man fishing is the best. I also enjoy chilling in the bath even though im 6'2 and dont fit

curling up in a thick warm blanket at night
i wanna die pretty much everyday and its the only thing i really enjoy anymore

Having a cup of coffee while playing Darkest Dungeon

Like a shower beer, but with coffee instead. Oh man.

Hey, I hate myself too!

fuk off daniel

:3

When I decide to start trying to go to sleep I imagine a reality where I get powers of some sorts and use em to like save people, especially this girl I like. Then I slowly fade into sleep.

>inb4 faggot

Yeah I know. "Simple pleasure"

Painkillers

>corn pops

good choice user

post pics

Celestial Seasonings: Bengal Spice
With a little honey or agave nectar and a splash of milk

Better than most expensive loose-leaf teas I've tried, and it's herbal, so no caffeine, and even better for health goals

Or whatever works for you, but either way, good for you for what you're doing, friend

Theorycrafting gaming characters

Jamming out poorly on a piano

Playing catch with my daughter (with anything but a ball)

not gonna lie, mens feet. i dont want to suck them or hump them or anything, i jus tlike masculine looking feet. id enjoy to massage them for the right guy.

i simply enjoy being naked. i like being naked inside, i like being naked outside, just being naked. i love a good breeze.

Petting my cats belly.
Playing power chords on the guitar.
Drinking 4 beers and texting people nonsense facts.
Reading philsophy snippits.
Making it freezing cold in my place so I can curl into my blanket.
Writing very short poems on refrigerators or paper that are still epic.
Taking my shoes off without untying the laces.

bullets in my head

Listening to music that I haven't listened to in a while
Masturbating
Laughing at stupid memes
Making people laugh
Completing a game of solitaire
Taking a cold shower on a hot day and vice versa
Watching Naruto

buddy

Smoke some weed, play my haunted gaming playlist by SOG, then play No Mans Sky until I burn out

Making a snack plate, salami, cheese, olives, also making look really nice.

>making it freezing cold in my place so i can curl into a blanket

you got a comfy list there son but that ones the comfiest.

not really into coffee but i love me a shower beer, havent done that in awhile.

sounds more refreshing than anything. i guess thats a pleasure though.

man my only pleasure i want right now is rubbing your feet while you eat your cereal

Laying across my whole bed.
Bean and cheese burritos with extra pico de gallo.
Eye fucking girls,at work when they aren't looking.
Rocking in a glider chair, esp when drunk.
Wasting time at work talking to people.
Simple uses of sarcasm and puns.
Collecting memes and cat pics

I love to make really hot and really spicy spaghetti, eat as much of it as i can while watching a show like bates motel or how to get away with murder... then when its too hot or spicy to handle I drink half a glass of the coldest water and feel it flushing my system clean and pure.

Relates well to my refrigerator magnet poems:

A black storm produced
A blue rain with ships
And whispered to the gentle sea.
Alive we are awake.
Asleep we are free.

>Playing power chords on the guitar.

so satisfying now that i have a proper tuner and adequate left hand skill. i used to think i had something wrong with my guitar because they never kept to pitch properly.

Sounds good, I usually like hot sauce on things. Been using crystal or lousiana lately. Sometimes red chili and garlic paste.

comfy af

i like to add a little spicy to everything. when i discovered spicy ice cream i was pretty happy. I'm not a spice chaser by any means, I don't like to push my limits, but a little spice on everything makes it a bit better tbh

staying up a little too late cuz that dizzy feeling is the best.

an ice cream sandwich and an episode of steven universe.

Some don't hold tune very well. It helps to have a solid bridge that doesn't move. Clean newer strings are nice too. I play on 10s these days. My amps on the fritz though. I like a good crunchy kind of metal distortion without being too tinny.

I struggle with whether my fav cheese is pepper jack or cheedar. Guess it depends on the food it's on.

this may be the wrong thread but im digging the vibe here.

anyone know any shows kinda like rick and morty? I like that it has humor without being too loud and it focuses on character instead of commentary for the most part. not a fan of shows like family guy where it sall about commentary and soapboxing

pepperjack for life breh.

Archer?

hugging my nephew.

does it got that comfy 'i could fall asleep listening to this' kinda vibe? I havent seen much but the little i saw always felt a bit obnoxious

>Once upon a boring day, while I pondered, thinking away
>Over many a quaint and funny album of fluffy abuse
>While I laughed, nearly pissing, suddenly there came a lisping
>As of a fluffy mother, knocking on my apartment door
>"Tis some shitrat" I muttered, "knocking on my door."
>"Merely this and nothing more."

>Oh greatly how I remember it was in the cold November
>With each fluffy knocking and crying more and more
>Eagerly I wished it to end -- greatly I sought to bend
>A foal's leg and make their mother beg
>For whom will cry and all the while they lie
>Watching, for whom I say "Goodbye."

>And the temptation soon grew too much
>Thrilled me -- I left for the door filled with pleasure never felt before
>So that now, I stand at the open door with fluffy mother begging more
>I thrust open the door and let loose the roar
>The babbling small roar of motherly joy for love and toy
>Some mother for her children she was ready to smother
>Merely that and nothing more

>Cruelly my wish grew stronger; waiting then no longer
>"Fluffy," said I "or shitrat, truly for fun I wish to be done
>But the fact is I was laughing and so tearfully you came knocking
>And so faintly you came crying, crying at my apartment door
>I was sure I'd come and help"-- here she came clopping into -- giving useless joy and nothing more.

>Staring at red fluff staring back, long I stood there with painful lacking, fearing
>Fearing, hoping hopes no abuser had ever hoped before
>But with babbling continuing, with no ending
>And the only saying there was "Wuv nyu daddeh! Gib toysies an' nummies?"
>Then it was the door I shut sending fear and shock all throughout mother and foal
>"Wut that fo' nyu daddeh?" I heeded they had to pay toll

Smoking and drinking.

They're gonna kill me and I know it. At least I get to choose this way.

>Lowering and grabbing, all the pleasure within me burning
>Babbling and chirping, peeping and fearing
>"Surely," said I "You'll enjoy this plenty
>As I twist and turn flesh aplenty
>rip and pull apart flesh aplenty
>for joy forever heard."

>Thrust onto the table, anger pent, with hammer ready to dent
>as I smash and crush the foal underneath.
>Not, with least, a single cry was unheard as the mother cries more
>Joy resonating and burning deep within me! "Oh, do you not enjoy?" I implore
>"Or would you rather I take you too?" The blood underneath hammer explore
>As she mumbles and babbles more.

>Then this white furred brown haired thing lets loose good news
>"Pwease take mummah! Weave babbehs awone!"
>"Ohoh" replied I "I will do so with much pleasure!"
>And with smash after smash there is now pillowfluff laying on my table,
>With even more it babbles
>Ever closingly there will soon be more.

>Then to the last foal, who runs from it's demanded toll
>lands upon the floor on way to door
>I bring it up and throw it out the window, a crunch heard by a nearby bimbo
>who screams "By the Lord who threw a baby?!" heard I,
>and alas, there is nothing more.

being in a cold room in a cozy sweater with blankets and maybe a hot cup of earl grey tea. cuddling the bf. seeing my cat sleeping in the sun. waking up really early and seeing the grey sky. being able to stay in bed all day.

Not sure if you could fall to sleep to it or not. I probably could.

But if I was trying to conk out I'd probably just put on a YouTube video of a thunderstorm with lightning.

doesn't work for me. without some sort of narrative, my mind wanders to stressful things and i end up tossing and turning most of the night.

what I need tends to change. some days its a scary story, some days a cartoon, some days a drama etc. in a cartoon phase right now, rick and morty, but ive seen it so many times im getting bored. considering putting together a play list of steven universe' most comfy episodes.

thanks for the suggestions regardless.

i could go on at length about this. what follows is me showing restraint, kek.

i have a sorta low end ibanez with non lockable floating bridge and locking nut. i got pissed off and just locked the brigde wih a piece of wood. it now holds tuning brilliantly except for needing tiny adjustments every time i pick it up. might be because the neck is flimsy and susceptible to temperature.

overall i'm pretty ok with how it plays now except for some fret buzz at the nut and near the body. thinking of trying some neck work at home (checking the straightness of the fretboard, frets, possibly doing a fret levelling). i have a garbage strat clone i can practice on, but as of yet no tools.

also: thinking about this has been my "simple" pleasure for the past week.

I forget the ones I used to use. They were kind of like this.

youtu.be/nDq6TstdEi8

Waking up every morning

definitely comfy but not something I can fall asleep to unfortunately. does make me miss home though

My cat snoozing on me gets me settled down.

all exept Naruto

brewing coffee or tea. i like the routine of it.

my man

Try you tubing the buzz. Sometimes guitars are fitted for 100 or higher gauge, and when you play a smaller string they will buzz. They have tricks for dampening any buzz. They are pretty simple but effective tricks.

Even changing the nut isn't a huge deal, an accomplished guitar worker can change one pretty quick and adjust it.

10s*

I like to apply the personality of a girl who rejected me to my pillow and hug it. It makes me feel happy. Is this better than just getting over her? No,I don't fuck it. Anymore. When I did it had no personality.

one of the best feelings in the world. riding that wave right now

using a fleshlight.

sharing a fleshlight tbh

South park after a long day. It makes me laugh and helps me unwind

i like their big adventure type episodes. i also really liked those two seasons they did of serialization. are they keeping that up or is it back to episodic?

i loved their Cthulhu arc

>mushishi
>sttng season 3 onwards.
>gravity falls

gravity falls non filler episodes were comfy as fuck, reminds me of my childhood.

what is the other two though?

i do have 10s. i remember reading somewhere that my ibanez is made for 9s, but i played an acoustic for a few weeks, got calluses and also somehow convinced myself that thicker strings means more stable pitch so i put in 10s.

i've since learned that i made the right choice but for the wrong reason. thicker strings need less space to vibrate in and thus fret buzz will be less.

i did check out a lot of fretbuzz fixes on youtube, but what i found out is that at the nut my fretboard dips a little. this can not be corrected by changing the nut nor adjusting the truss rod. also at the high frets i used a credit card as a fret rocker and noticed some unevenness. also the relief provided by my truss rod seems to be a tiny bit larger for the low e than for the high e, but if there has to be a difference this is the right way round to have it.

i have my action set somewhere between 1.5 and 2 mm (measured at the 24th fret) which is slightly higher than i'd be ideally comfortable with and still getting some buzz.

it's still playable and sounds ok through the amp, but i guess i just have a bit of OCD.

Drive around at night with nice soft music playing all the way loudly

throwing a towel in the dryer for like 10 minutes before i go to shower so when i get out its all fresh and warm

I love writing standard operating procedures, bylaws, and other official documents for organizations. It's fucking fun.