Fired back a few of these beauties just now

Fired back a few of these beauties just now

What are you drinking tonight?

Are you bombing these? two shot glasses?? how does this black magic work??

Irish hand grenade. You pull the pin (whiskey shotglass) and the baileys drops into the guiness
Shoot the whiskey then chug the guiness

Great way to ruin the Guinness.

Due to my health condition I can't drink anymore but good luck with car bombs my friend, thats a fast track to the porcelain throne

sounds good, except doesn't the nitro curdle the baileys?

Bushmills is better.

>desu

Who gives a fuck? It's still delicious

bushmills is quite lovely. straight guinness is great, even if it's hella light (so you get people firing back a load of them, like this chap...)

>car bombs
This is insensitive

E&J Brandy, I don't have any Hennessy.

Old picture but having pic related right now- Darroze 'Domaine de Tillet' 1975 cask strength armagnac.

Cheers, Sup Forumsros!

What's everyone up to tonight, besides drinking? It's Saturday for me today (I'm a cook so lolnoweekends), just got off one of the busiest weekends our restaurant has ever had, so I've pretty much just been relaxing today. Gave all my knives some love on the stones, went to the market for some groceries I'll dick around with tomorrow, put a whack of chilies in to smoke, otherwise just hanging out listening to music.

Bombay Sapphire and sour cherry juice on the rocks (3 of them).

Shit's good, 'cept I already dranked it all.

Irish car bomb

Not a huge fan of guiness. I like my coffee and beer separate. Cant do the whole roasted flavor in beer.

Currently drinking this stuff straight. Tastes just like fresh coconut milk with a little spice.

oops. Im a few drinks in

Gross guinness taste like some British bog water. Don't know why anybody would drink this shit.

Wild turkey 101 and diet Dr pepper

drinking hobo wine. MD 20/20 red grape wine

just listening to music. go back to school in jsut a few days

What kind of tunes you got going user? What are you going to school for?

I got three 40oz King Cobras. It's the only thing I could afford. Tastes like shit but getting the job done.

12 pack

Guinness is crap anyways so there's nothing to ruin

I'm drinking not enough.

I put a 32 of this shit ina canteen and walked around campus getting buzzed. Good night so far.

I like high life because it's a reliable and cheap booze choice.

Wow! I love armagnac, but have never had that!

Tullamore's Dew instead

Help me decide b/ros

It's awesome stuff. Really, any of Darroze's Unique collection stuff (basically single-vineyard bottlings) are excellent.

Another really good producer to look for is Chateau Laubade, especially their cask strength ones.

Im not a very high maintenance drinker. I dont drink for the taste