What to do in finland?

what to do in finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FXC_3iwMLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's pretty much nothing but the nature and it's still cold this time of the year

bad timing

You can go to sauna and rub dicks

when is the best time to visit finland

when it's warm

you should go sail-boating in the baltic sea with all the tiny islands around, it's pretty magnificent

culture
youtube.com/watch?v=_FXC_3iwMLU

sounds pretty comfy

Id' guess that's how they do it in Sweden? No surprise there.

you know how we are

I don't actually since i'm not a beachswede.

fun sized?

It's alright.
Nah in sweden they don't even go in naked and it's not warm enough.
Tom of Finland isn't a beachswede.

I meant the poster.

never

eat maami

What's the point in going to a country if you don't know what to do there? You've made this thread multiple times now.

This. It's pointless shitposting at this point.

play with snow

rape women

Walk around and ask random people why they're sad.
Or just enjoy your time.

Aside from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do there.

>cut dicks
WTF Tom, I am disappoint

This applies to Germany as well, especially if you're not German. At least Finns aren't so arrogant towards foreigners & despite being a frozen shithole, at least it's a 1st world shithole.

What do you do to make Germans not hate you as a tourist? (aside from not going at all ofc)

Don't meddle in their business and just be levelheaded i guess, works here i suppose.

Nothing's more annoying than some arrogant burger shitting up the place for his own pleasure.

Or some chinks taking pictures of lampposts since they're somehow exotic to them.

I don't mind the paparazzis. I just find funny how they need to capture every angle of a dumb lamppost.

alcohol

Never is a correct answer since Finland isn't a real country
You folks are just living in eastern sweden or western Russia,the government lied to you

Be 1488% German or at least pass as one. Or just stick to city centres, tourist-oriented places etc.

This.I'm a chink,when I went to Germany it was mostly alright,but there were a few people looking at my crouch for some reason.(Probably because I'm not white or something)Pretty rude desu

Play pesäpallo, run rallye, eat mämmi, drink ES, have a personal space of 10 metres

Not OP but I'm going to tag along with my nieces and their parents when they do the Santa's Village thing and demand we go to Euroshopper and have reindeer kebabs. I shall also be wearing my finest Spurdo t-shirts.

Hmmm ok. Thanks

Good luck Ausbro.The cost of going to Europe is expensive,but the change in climate and the view there is worth it.

>I shall also be wearing my finest Spurdo t-shirts
Surely this is worse than wearing an anime shirt in Japan, kek.

Eat in the kotipizza. Anyway don't let it to winter, it's so gray and dark then

do you like ananas on pizza ?
if not, stay in OZ

>Do Australians like pineapple on pizzas
Does the Ecumenical Patriarch piss in the swamp?

Around the big white church full with feminist and kebab activists. I was third time there when finally didn't see anyone who protesting for the kebabs

Looks like an orthodox church

Yeah but it's Lutheran. I'm Lutheran too but for me it was dull inside compare how big. Maybe i saw too many Catholic churches

drink vodka and move to sweden

They were probably gay and sizing you up
This happens to me a lot when I use a urinal in asia but I think it out of awe more than anything

Lutheranism is minimalistic in idol worshipping etc. You should know the churches are pretty barebones inside.

It was built in the grand duchy era by Alexander II There's actually a statue of the man himself there. And the building is "cathedral of Alexander II"

Uspenski cathedral is pretty close to that thing if you're interested in orthodoxy.

Lutheran churches are usually quite simple looking

Riding the high tide, mostly.

There is also an Otrhodox church near

Worth seeing I suppose