Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmJefsOErr0
youtu.be/jeycwAkdmZg
soyoustart.com/us/game-servers/
youtube.com/watch?v=B_M7pX1OieU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Think I caught yellow fever lads

Think I caught nigger fever lads

Family especially are prone to trying to fuck you for being a human being. Most judgemental cunts on the planet. I have a whole big list of people I want to heem. Seriously.

I've had too much sand kicked in my face for having nothing to hide. They didn't deserve the fucking truth, and I shouldn't have given it to them. We're in a big ol' nest of schemes and other people's insecurity.

don't mind me fantasising about kidnapping the high school crush

I'm a real human bean for you

Reported for thought crime

shut the fuck up .

Canada please just try really hard to make good posts for once, even good shitposts will do

poop haha

shut the fuck up ...

I believe this fulfills the demand.

Team Canada carrying the thread, as usual.

rhymes to chase a fake nigga down soon as I spot one

So lads, about those churches...

going to restart my computer, brb

*gets schwifty*

I've seen footage- Death Grips

Think I'm going to hold a convention on dishonesty. Won't give the real date though.

you the somali?

*restarts my computer 20 times before this aussie does*
so this is the power of SSDs

found an awful post

Would be interesting if I were. That guy and me should meetup at a convention of /brit/ leaf-ranters.

haunting

I wish i was Scottish and called Euan

slagz

seeing the shrink tomorrow

want to talk with her about how bad my depression really is but i feel like i shouldn't because of reasons

i've gotten pretty good at hiding it

what the fuck happened to rap?

where is the hardcore gangster shit these days it's all soft ass niggaz dropping some weak ass shit

I usually hug my dates but this next one has abnormally large tits

Would hugging her be weird

May Day lads
About to pop out to crack some bourgeoisie skulls

youtube.com/watch?v=dmJefsOErr0

ah yes rap in 2017

Depression is actually common enough that it's one of the things I guess up to. You just can't let it get in the way when you have shit to do, and you can't share exactly how bad it is. Just, yeah, everyone gets a little bummed out.

Peaks and valleys. Short peaks and chasmous valleys.

book idea: dishonesty as a virtue (subtitle: and 100 other ways to pull the wool over people's eyes)

me on left

those niggaz be some homos for real

it wasnt even long ago that some real hood shit was comin out on a regular basis

youtu.be/jeycwAkdmZg

love(hate) pints

Pint of Speights down the gullet
Three adderalls up the shitter

Wild to think the pyramids are older than the bible.

Good lad

feels like i'm getting fat but i've been the same weight for 15 years

whats the point of rappers brandishing guns like that in a country where such guns are already legal?

all rap has ever been is macho posturing along the lines of "muh money", "muh dick" and "muh guns"

S U C C

will there ever be another vanilla WoW or was that the peak of MMORPG's?

don't know who I can vote for in local elections

Unilad

The pyramids are old as shit. One of the first things the Egyptians built. It was put up at the dawn of civilisation.

Crazy reading really old books like Mirabilis Naturalis, and the pyramids are already referred to as ancient and timeless. The tallest man made structure for thousands of years.

Shows you what us humans are like. We pump out one really big thing, and then we just sort of don't bother again till the 19th century.

mumsies getting maccas for dindins
very happy

wow is still fun

my guild just killed mythic gul'dan a few hours ago

quite an accomplishment

oh my god canada shut the fuck up

(note: this is a fake thread
on the real thread we'll all laughing at you faggots jajajajajajajajajaja)

disappointed that 'reddit spacing' became a thing. I've been posting in that style for close to a decade

me

so this is how the other half lives

soyoustart.com/us/game-servers/

why are these servers so cheap?

what's the catch?

Really hungover lads, supposed to be in work right now

depression is NOT a little bummed out you dumb normie

never played it but pretty much everyone who played vanilla said that those were it's glory days.

Don't listen to the "rose tinted spectacles" garbage. I got into WoW during TBC, and I played on Feenix (shit server staff) and later Nostalrius.

It was a completely different game altogether. Classic WoW is 10/10. Post-WOTLK WoW is 6/10. Blizzard is a shit company that ruined it's own fucking game. Last time I played WoW it was for that Legion garbage.

Vanilla WoW was the best MMO there ever was, and it's dead and buried.

MF Doom, A Tribe Called Quest, Kendrick Lamar, Calle 13, Gorillaz.... none of them fit your descriptions

honestly don't play it

it's extremely addicting

why wouldn't you? they've probably talked to a lot more fucked up people than u

The moment I find out that someone is even slightly versed in rap/EDM/hip-hop, I they are a trash.

plan for the ol' bank holiday lads?

Nerd

hmm, probably won't.

i was addicted to runescape for like 10 years so i'd probably get addicted to WoW as well.

wonder what type of music do you like haha

thailad u there?

theyre all felons so it's not legal for them but it's really about sending a message to your enemies which are real for criminal rappers not the fake niggas who grew up in the suburbs

i made fun of her weight on accident the last visit and she was noticeably offended

Thailad, if your here, I just want you to know I think you're a prick and I'm coming after you you fucking kiddie-fiddler.

the reason why I'll never get into that genre
my life is already fucked up as it is
it seems terrifying
the moment I find out someone that unironically judges people on the type of music they listen to, I know they are trash and much dumber than they think they are.

haha what did u say

hitler dood wat nou

youtube.com/watch?v=B_M7pX1OieU very good song

Shit smells of pure ethanol

Gabriel Ramirez you there?

t. nu-male

They're fucking kids man. It's not okay to fuck them. That actually fucks up their bodies and shit. *glasses you in the jaw*

what genres of music do you usually listen to?

I, myself, do not listen to the so-called 'Rap' genre. Rather, I prefer to exclusively listen to Debussy, Chopin, Dostoevsky and the like.

debussy more like depussy hahah

can't say

well good morning

wish i got bullied
would have been better than being ignored

>gif
fuck off

The Great Sphinx is one of the world's largest and oldest statues, but basic facts about it are still subject to debate, such as when it was built, by whom and for what purpose.[1]

obvious hat bait

she's pretty large and she was asking me about my diet and i said "well i don't eat for fun anything like a lot of people do. i only eat when i'm really hungry"
she looked pissed off and then she sarcastically called me sir on my way out

bit cold out
bit sad in

Unironically going to go on a date with an overweight 39-year-old single mum so that I can wake up next to someone in the morning

being bullied is worse

t. someone who has been ignored & verbally bullied

The complexity of our social structure is also a marvel

goooooooooooood morning vietnam

Haven't gotten back into classical for years, but I legitimately think that shit expanded my mind when I was younger. It put wings on my brain and floated it to a higher state of consciousness.

The late 19th century stuff. Not Romanticism. Romanticism make you efette and weak.

I hope someone has seen the joke, shitty as it was, and they're just being quiet about it

Clearly it's a landing-station for a mothership with a sphinx-shaped hole at the bottom.