Would you?

Would you?

Take my log ANDY!

Dubs logged

Nice I think this was the first spiderman image I saw in 2009 on this site. I have it saved on an old hard drive somewhere

Grow up!

I'm so depressed

Yeah I am. I started up log posting 4 or 5 months ago after my friend killed himself

I still have a few left but there's just this void. I hate my job, nothing is satisfying, I self medicate with alcohol, I'm basically st the end of my rope.

You need to make the choice of either troopering on or not. Feeling bad about what has already been done will not reverse it. For your friend, move on.

I think a lot about what led him to kill himself, he knew I was just as depressed and I started going to a therapist and I think maybe when I told him that he knew I'd be okay, but it didn't work and I quit after a few months after he died. Talk therapy is garbage. I've only taken some college and I'm stuck in this dead end job, I make enough to support myself but I have no passion for anything. All my drive is gone. I used to play drums in a few bands and I used to want to be a police officer after awhile all the drive just went away. I know it's all on me and a lot of it can be attributed to being lazy but it seems like there's a chemical that just left my brain after he died and got sucked up. I'll probably just post this forced meme until I decide to join him which isn't far off honestly

Spiderman says to live, because he wants you to post spiderman memes and not low brow log memes.

You're a good person spidey for actually trying to help. I appreciate it

Just doing my job good citizen.

Merry Christmas ANDY!

>When the shit is too strong

It's too strong even for me

nice OC

loving this OC

rolling for creamdream bb

reroll

funny, ur the same

>be me
>be confused