Ask a man who drinks 15 cans of Pepsi a day, anything

Ask a man who drinks 15 cans of Pepsi a day, anything.

why stop at 15 i do a case a day 18 diet pepsi tho

Are you serious? You actually drink 18 DIET PEPSIS? WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY HAHAHAHA 18 DIET PEPSIS IS LIKE DRINKING 10 REGULAR PEPSIS YA FAGGOT

have you drank diet pepsi?

makes your liver want to die but the taste sweet jesus so good

do you buy a 24 pack or 2 twelve packs

Are you diabetic yet?

I have borderline personality disorder and horrible anxiety and depression. What should I do?

Why pepsi and not coca-cola? What's up with that weird aftertaste?

what type of diabetes?

I drink 3-5 500ml energy drinks a day. I don't eat much food, I just drink when I'm hungry.

Why do Coke and Pepsi taste the same?

Type 2

Only smoke joints, I have some anxiety and when I took a few bong hits, my heart was racing for 2 hours and I felt like I was going to die. Blood pressure was high as fuck and felt like I was gonna explode.

I only get the aftertaste if I let the Pepsi last longer than 10 minutes after opening it. Drink that shit faster, bud

idk

I buy a 24 pack every day

That shit tastes like backwashed Pepsi. Might as well be called "Pepsi backwashed cum gargling"

Soft Drinks are a plot of the Jews.

No I drink 1 liter coke each day it is different hard to explain tho

They don't

This isn't me

That's not a question and this isn't your fucking thread, bud. Now go get me a Crystal Pepsi, cock sucker

Why not Coke?

Pepsi tastes... I dunno, softer, somehow?
Coke has more of a bite to it, and a different fruity backing track, I guess.

Op, your thoughts?

Because it has a sharper taste that makes my dick too erect.

Yes. Sharper taste for Coke. Pepsi is more mellow.

Why not just buy 3 2-liters? Seems like it would be more efficient

he already put the deposit for Type 3.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That shit goes flat in like 5 hours. And it would be the same price as paying for a 24 pack. Also go fuck yourself.

If you're drinking 15 cans a day, how are you not clearing at least 2 liters in 5 hours? DO THE MATH

Because I'm drinking from the cans, dummy. Open a can and you have time to drink it all without it going flat. Open a 2 liter and you better drink that shit in the next few hours.

what's food do you think tastes best with pepsi? me personally I enjoy pizza with pepsi the best

>Open a 2 liter and you better drink that shit in the next few hours.

DO YOU DRINK WHILE YOU SLEEP? No you don't, so drink straight from a two liter.

Pizza is the best thing with pop. Period.

What are you trying to convey, bud? I am happy with my cans. Stop trying to fuck me up with your nonsense.

Have you had your stomach scraped yet?

Fuck off, Coca Cock Sucker.

I drink 3-4 litres of soda a day
I think the real issue is why you've stopped at cans when plastic will return a higher recycling payout

When?

I'm saying you need to step your game up. The world is leaving you behind. How dare you sit atop your throne of empty cans while the rest of us suffer your wastefulness?

More cans than plastic bottles.

>24 cans
>few liters of bottles

What will get me more from the bottle depot?

I drink three small red bull a day but spread it out one in the morning one around 2 and one around 8. I feel fine

what color is your pee?

what kind of soda do you drink 15 cans of?

That was me untill 3 weeks ago when I realized that I have cavities in my teeth big enough that i have to pick food out of.

Implying I even drink Coke... It was a serious question, fucktard.

>Buy smaller bottles
>Get more plastic
You don't need to buy 2 litre bottles to get 2 liters you know.

Buy 4 1 litres. Same quantity, more plastic.

Pepsi is still the superior choice but drink whatever your heart can take

Do you believe in our lord and master Pepsiman?

Almost green

Your moms cunt juice

Wow, you quit? Shame.

Oh sorry, go drink your Fanta. It was created by scummy fuckin jews like you

We can at least agree that Pepsi rocks your tits.

I actually have dreams about him lol

How bad are the headaches? How do you get to sleep at night? How are your teeth? Do you suffer acne? How many symptoms of diabetes are you exhibiting at this juncture?

>headaches
no

>how sleep
I fap after drinking some cold refreshing late night Pepsi

>Teeth
They're yellow

>Diabetes
Idk

You might want to get that autism checked, newfag.

Go fuck off with your coca cola swillin' and shillin' faggotry

Triggered much? Eat a Snickers. You're a raging faggot. The Snickers won't help at all... It's just because you're used to having thick chocolatey Andy sixx logs of shit in your mouth.

Any excuse to bring up that emo faggot Andy sixx. Kys faggot boi. Go suck a log out of Santa Claus' ass, since he was practically invented by Coca Cock smokers.

in this thread: future diabetic people suck each other's dick for the glory of their soda.

whats the point you'll be dead before you read this anyway

False

Oh hey water faggot. Go shit in the liquid you drink, you disgusting fuck.

sparkling water.

not op but shut up you commie faggot no one cares about your forced inefficient/unpleasurable ways.

Was going to say cans are better than plastic. You don't know this, every recycinling place always gives more money for aluminum cans vs plastic? Who even knows if op recycles he might not be a poor fag, and just throw them away.

Did u ever played the pepsi man game???

but i like diet pepsi would do the juice or protein shake route, but I am addicted to carbonation, it helps me digest, you generalizing faggot nigger lover, no one is defending anyone

It also makes you have memory loss but you won't remember that I told you that in a week right?

Who would want to remember your faggot shit for more than a day anyways?

master race reporting in

ur an faggot, enjoy getting your face raped with aspartame triple combo double cheese niggtard shush

when tho? I will be dead before those effects even kick in my 80's, if those effects even affect... better than immediate fructose diabetes and turning into one big pimple, ya new fag.

suck a fat one, niggtard shush

There is nothing wrong with soda.
All studies that show anything different is paid for by the fat-based industries to shift the blame from fat to sugar.

Your mom's or dad's?

Crystal Pepsi is better than normal Pepsi. Thoughts?

I though they tasted the same is is just coloring that is missing, right?

ur 2 dads at once niggtard shush

huh? so you can drink as much as you want as long as you don't eat like fat ass all the time? neato

shut up you nigger loving pussy idiot go eat Hilary's failed vaginal discharge... you must be obsessed with gay black men with your comments, makes sense...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

it* is just the coloring

chcek'd, mate

Nooo, they taste different. Crystal Pepsi has a more refreshing taste to it, and a bit more crisp. And, it could be my imagination, but it feels less syrupy than normal Pepsi.

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the swag did you just fucking yolo about me, you little wayne? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I’ve been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I’m the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nigga. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You’re fucking dead, nigga. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swaggness to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You’re fucking dead, nigga.

Pepsi tastes like shit drink coke instead

When are you going to die?