Hey Sup Forums, what is the best way for a 16 year old to tell his christian parents he no longer believes in god...

Hey Sup Forums, what is the best way for a 16 year old to tell his christian parents he no longer believes in god, and that he believes science rules over all? (Pic unrelated)

Dad, I'm autistic.

Just don´t, fuck them they don´t need to know.

Attempt to make them not believe in god

why bother?

or come out as gay at the same time to soften the blow.

Bump

don't tell them, they don't need to know and probably will worry about it. Just live your life like you don't. It's not a big deal, no one really gives a shit.

I mean im not gay, i just want them to not freak out and be like " OH YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, WATCH WHEN YOU DIE YOU'RE GOING TO HELL"

mods

>16 year old
>underage
>???
>B&

Why do you feel the need to tell them? does your inner atheist just need to burst out and debate people?

I guess you all are right actually. They don't have to know. Hm i guess i am just an idiot for overthinking it

You want the real talk? Just deal with the fact they won't accept it. Tell them straight up.

I was you once.
I just stopped acting like I cared. stopped going to church, prayers were just seconds for me to sit and think about my day, It's all good until you actually have to admit it.
Just save it for when you've moved out or whatever.
Nothing worse than years of sitting around them as they act like good little sheep trying to forget that death is coming and when it does all we do is feed worms and grow daises.
Just be ready for a swift removal from the family, or a lifetime of "Where did we go wrong? Jesus loves you, so why throw away your chance at heaven?"
Stupid shit like that.

Oops hopping outta here real quick

Idk I never really told my parents. I think we have a mutual understa ding though. They don't make me go to church anymore. Just stop anything you're doing that indicates you're religious. Avoid going to church. Make excuses. If they ask you what's up just be honest. And for the love of god(kek) NEVER ARGUE ABOUT IT.

This. The sooner the three of you agree that you are the intellectual alpha of the family, the sooner you can start cucking your dad, and take your mother for your own.

That WAS your intention, right?

maybe they force him to sit through church

Dye your hair black

underage b8t

I've had the same scenario. Simple answer: Don't. They probably will just sorta assume, or not give a fuck. Don't go to church. Have fun feeling awkward at the prayer before your meal.

Blast linkin park late at night in your room while being a snarky brat about everything.

/thread
now kys op

this

Say this
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
God is a lie
Science is true

Cringe.

just like that. What is the problem?

op did not say it's him

Just tip your fedora