The stupid. It Burns

The stupid. It Burns.

>one rule for eclipses - don't look at the eclipse without your glasses ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GLASSES

what a goddamn moron

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nehz_8Xdvwg
youtu.be/-PJstCxMVRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If common sense was actually common then trump wouldnt have been nominated for republican leadership. Trumps a tit head so if you havent figured this out before now the next three years are gonna suck

Hey retard, if you look at the sun for a few fucking seconds. It isn't as bad

Why is glancing at the sun during an eclipse worse then when we all do it every other day?

How long did he look? Hope the dumb cunt damaged his eyes.

Doesn't mean it's smart.

>when we all do it every other day?

yeah. right. moron

>How long did he look?

he had aids yelling at him "not without the glasses! not without the glasses!"

but like the petulant 13 year old he is, he had to ignore them.

but looking at it when you literally have the glasses that make it safe is horrible judgement. fucking moron.

Have you never driven a car in the afternoon or looked where the sun is to tell the time?

I also looked at the eclipse without glasses because fuck you science niggers

you are a retard if you stare at the sun on a daily basis. or weekly basis.

you don't look AT the sun to do those things. if you do, you are faggot moron.

go see your opthamologist soon.

how will bumpagumdadorf ever recover. what a gosh darn poopiehead

got = deserved

The only people who look anywhere near the sun are children and retards. Even glancing at the sun for a few seconds can cause permanent damage. And the damage is cumulative, so every time you look at the sun, you go a little more blind.

this

he's the president, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

man the left still can't meme.

i'd look at the sun outside my special ed class when i was a kid. now i have to wear glasses and get the lenses focused every year

Maybe he just likes doing the unexpected. Like... you know... WINNING THE FUCKING ELECTION!

Lol, best president since Bush.

Also quit criticizing everything he does. He's neither immortal nor perfect. He's just a president.

I did look at the eclipse and it was partial and obscurered by dark clouds. And my eyes have been dry all day. Am I fucked?

>implying Trump isn't just plotting his next takeover

Lol I've been staring at the sun occasionally since I was five and my eyes are perfectly fine. Unlike yours, you four-eyed fuck.
>inb4 I don't wear glasses. nice try though :^)
You keep telling yourself that.

This is stupid. Trump is a piece of shit worthless cuck, but it just sounds stupid to call him out on this shit.

kek

and you're wrong because looking at it for a couple seconds COULD damage you for life. Sure it might not but it might and you could see spots forever

just put some water on it

>t. glasses wearing faggot
I bet you think you're smart 'cause you wear glasses. My sides.

I know, it's laughable how hard they try.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nehz_8Xdvwg

youtu.be/-PJstCxMVRU

>you are a retard if you stare at the sun

Trump didn't stare at the sun. Watch the video.

the reason eclipses are worse is the dark shadow of the moon tricks your iris into thinking you need more light to see, so it opens more and burns your eye worse in less time

TRUMP LOOKED UP AT THE ECLIPSE LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON IN AMERICA OH NO, THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD. EVERYBODY PRODUCE YOUR LIBERAL PROPAGANDA MEMES FOR FAGGOTS WHO AGREE

I've never taken my sunglasses off to take a better look. Stop making excuses for the president of the United States of america

Scary as hell

It's not something to be proud of

Lol nazi

Suck on a pretzel Von krauts

Excellent.

Only the right gets their news from political attack memes we make them for humor

trump and this user are fucking idiots

>what a goddamn moron

did he go blind tho?

trick question: he is the sun god he cant go blind

are you retarded

Yeah fuck science n shit, I only trust racis degraded jpeg infographics.

Guys, you're fucking autistic. I literally stared at the eclipse and my vision has been affected in no way nor will it be. I'm not wearing any pussy ass glasses.

Fucking bullshit NASA and their lies. What? All of a sudden NASA is telling us not to look up cause it could "hurt our eyes". When the fuck did NASA become eye doctors.

When I was a kid I had a neighbor my age who wore glasses and I always thought glasses made people look sophisticated and important so I used to stare at the sun and other really bright lights so that I would need glasses. I do believe it worked as I'm now 24 with terrible eyesight and have had vision problems since the 2nd grade. Please don't be a retard like I was

okay little Redditor past your bedtime.

The Manchester attack was all on god emperor

ariana grande was the real victim

Fucking lost.

so if i just glanced today im fucked??

You yanks are truly masters st nitpicking the most useless things. Kys

Hillary still ain't prez amirite

yup

He trolled you fuckers. He was lookimg 10 degrees off from the sun to bait you and guess who took the bait

I bet the lot of you newfags actually went outside to look at the fucking solar eclipse. Fucking normalfags didn't even fucking stay home. Get off Sup Forums you poser pieces of shit. Who gives a shit about a fucking shadow in front of the fucking sun? Goddamn, Moot, or that gook, whoever runs Sup Forums now oughta permanently ban the lot of you. FUCK YOU!