I'm 27 years old and a virgin...

i'm 27 years old and a virgin. everyone always tries to play it off like it's no fucking big deal when everyone fucking knows it's a HUGE FUCKING DEAL. i missed out ENTIRELY on teenage love, which is the closest thing to genuine affection in today's society. i missed out on EVERY fun social interaction. meanwhile if i fucking work myself to death and earn lots of money, MAYBE i can have the pleasure of having a whore who fucked ~20 dudes already take half my money and shit in exchange for living with me and having shitty sex and kids for a few years, where i'm forced to spoil her and treat her like a princess while she's probably fucking dudes and resenting my existence and planning how to rob me. and that's IF I'M SO FUCKING LUCKY.

what fucking motivation do i have? someone fucking explain this shit to me. why not just fucking kill myself now? what's the fucking point.

>why not just fucking kill myself now?
YES! Why not?! Do it already, and relieve the world from your fucking whining.

I'm also a 27 year old virgin, and thw last girl I told that to didn't give a shit and we still made out all day and the next day.

Point is, I think it matters differently to different people. You only hear the negative stuff because people who know differently and try to be positive get drowned out by Internet trolls who say things like "kys" or reinforce dumbass social norms and think they're somehow counter cultural when their culture is literally bought and sold.

Just think it's easy to hate yourself, it requires no effort. Work as hard at your self respect as you do at your job and you probably won't be alone, and yeah maybe you could be a virgin forever but I have many friends who are not and from the horses mouth I've heard how depressed they still are how lonely.

You're not alone in your feelings and you've not missed out on the only thing that matters. Anyone that says otherwise is failing to take an actually sophisticated perspective.

>what's the fucking point.
How about everything else in the whole world?

OP, a couple of questions. Firstly, how big is your cock? Also, do you actually want kids?

if you earn lots of money, not only can you fuck the youngest virgins you want, women will be more attracted to you than 'hot' guys

cash is king

but you sound like a loser so its doubtful you will get any decent amount of money together, so you may as well stick to your current plan

you've been brainwashed by middle american logic and christian thinking
everything else seems to have relevance to people. whereas i do not have relevance to anyone.
5.5-6 inches. i used to but how could i ever fucking have kids now, knowing what i know.

hi

that's a lie that society tells to encourage beta males to work fucking hard to drive the economy forward, because they know we'll just give hard earned money away on retarded consumer garbage and on women who waste money on that shit.

it's fucking slavery and they trick us to doing it to ourselves. black people aren't the fucking slaves, it's white lower middle class males who earn money the hard way and work their entire lives and waste it on people who don't give a fuck about them.

I haven't had sex in 4 years.

Huh.

Just thinking about it today at work.

dude just get yourself a 18 grl.

they are still into the teenage love vibe.

18 and 27? Everyone will call him a freak.

Ok, so a normal sized cock. What do you think stops you from having sex? Also, if you don't want kids, it's a lot easier to have a fulfilling life financially and sexually.

Modern society is fucking terrible.

im 26 gf is 19 nobody gives a fuck

Bump because it's important

Old man Bukowski gets it.

oh yes because that's fucking possible
IT'S NOT A LEGITIMATE OPTION FOR ME
what stops me is being utterly disgusting to women evidently. i don't fucking know, if i knew i wouldn't be in this situation. or maybe i would, who fucking knows.
yes

Modern middle Americans visit Sup Forums all the time, I can't tell you how many shirts I've seen with dumbass Sup Forums ensignias.

Im telling you your way of thinking is literally rinse wash repeat of everything Sup Forums has taught people who come here.

Society has built up all these walls because half of the world is like Sup Forums and the other half is all militant feminists. If you're a troll you're not special, it means less than nothing to do it, it's a weak form of lulz.

For fucks sake there's a mainstream episode of black mirror about it on Netflix. It's sad.

You think actually trying to think differently is being brainwashed?

I´m 28 and fuck a 17 year old, your tips are shit

>For fucks sake there's a mainstream episode of black mirror about it on Netflix. It's sad.

What.

What episode?

The one where the pedophile kid gets trolled into killing a guy.