/b, tell me your stories about being either small or hung & getting called out for it

/b, tell me your stories about being either small or hung & getting called out for it.

no averagefags plz.

i've had several people tell me i'm huge. i was a bit drunk and pulled it out at a party where we were playing beer pong to distract the other team. i enjoyed the reactions from the people watching. i'm 7.5" but they hadn't seen one that big before.

are these jealous guys telling you that you're huge or girls as you're about to bang?

>be me
>have a 7 inch wang measured the fair way
>had a lot of guys on Kik tell me I'm hung, only one IRL friend has mentioned it
lame, I know

>my girlfriend tells me that I am small, but she also says I got what I got. "Just like I have these *jumbles her tits around*.
>tell her that they have a surgery and even a pump that could also possibly add an inch.
>she tells me know and wants me to stay the size that I am. She mentioned one of her ex boyfriends was literally twice me and she enjoyed it.
>tell her doesn't she want a bigger dick, though?
>her: "Not with you"

Remind me again why you make these threads?

because im fascinated by size difference & how people react

Are you a complete faggot or a girl that's a little zoinked?

the former

reason my gf of 2 months left me.

>roommate makes a joke and called me "that big dicked bastard"
>girl in the room starts to blush
>she was good buddies with girls i slept with

did your buddy notice the confirmation blush?

I want that

im pretty sure. he was being an awesome wingman trying to throw her my way but was not to happen

u on kik?

How does it feel to have the stupidest fetish on the whole fucking internet?

So how big is big? A girl I slept with measured my dick. It's 6.8 inches, she giggled and said I was almost impressive, too bad user ... .2 inches and you'd be big.