Stupid gay virgin cartoons

Stupid gay virgin cartoons.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venlafaxine#Discontinuation_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll be honest i have no idea what those meds are or what they do. You should really consider taking them. I hate pills too, having been a regard in my younger years and taking too many. Every time I swallow one i immediately want to puke it up but they really do help so I keep it down.

Also I lurk these threads constantly so i can come round and cheer you up every now and then

Not nibi tho he's a wad

First is antidepressant which does next to nothing other than make it nigh impossible to cum, the second is an antipsychotic that I was put on for sleep because that company is just another greedy Jew pharmaceutical company, and it makes me ridiculously hungry and does nothing for sleep. Useless, harmful pills, all of them. I'm only taking them by force.

Yeah, I was pretty sure I had talked to you before. You seemed familiar.

don't let people put you on drugs, they don't do it for your benefit

They think they do, but when they're a 72 Mormon who trusts everything a "professional" says, you don't really have a choice because it's legitimately all they believe will help.

>72
Years old that is.

Have you told your prescriber about this?

We may have, but i only recently installed NS so I'm just now getting to know who's who. I already had a feel of it due to writing styles but this is way easier than playing a guessing game

Not yet, but I will when I can.

Yeah, NS is pretty helpful. Do you have a name? I need to sleep now, but I'll remember it next time I see it.

Do that asap. I haven't really used a consistent name, just mainly use it for identification purposes. Mostly so you fags can't identify me when I'm funposting though :^)

You can hide pills under your lips to pretend to take them and not actually take them.

Fair enough. Thanks for talking, regardless. It helps when I'm in a comfortable environment.

I can't because it literally makes me sick. I lost my appetite completely just from skipping a few days. Literally couldn't eat for a week. This is why I hate pills.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venlafaxine#Discontinuation_syndrome

Look at this internet tough fgt over here

Anytime dude, I know what struggling with mental issues is like and i hate seeing people who suffer in similar ways

You're not alone my dude

I know, you have to break through the addiction cold turkey though.

I will admit though, I like staying awake for awhile after taking my meds. Being sedated is nice.
But seriously, gotta sleep now. Night, guys.

It really is good to know. Thanks

Yeah whatever

Kitty

F-fuck you, baka

I'm
Fucken
Gonna

Nibi can watch

post giraffe

I don't have much giraffe on my phone, just tiger pix I saved for my bf

Does anybody here listen to This American Life?

Nope

It's a good show.

For wanting to fuck dudes you guys sure act like a bunch of ladies

What, a faggot like me can't be sensitive? I thought that's what being a homo was all about

Wut

Why are you listening to the show and not watching?

There's a difference between being sensitive and being a pansy ass cupcake who's complaining about having hurt feelings or things being 'hard'.

whiteboi sucks and slobbers all over bbc

Because it's a podcast.

>Things people dont ever want to do to my dick.

Or maybe they just need a few words of encouragement so they don't off themselves

It's healthy to vent your frustrations/fears to others, and it's important that they listen and understand, and even try to help

So it's not a show, then

offing yourself isn't a bad thing

Sure everyone needs to vent, but there's a difference between venting and wanting people to care about your problems. No one cares about your problems because they're your problems.

You can vent all day to me, but I don't care about your problems. I have my own problems.

It also plays on the radio.

Depends on the context. Maybe if you were an unrepentant pedophile rapist, or a remorseless serial killer

Also I'm out of Giraffe, sorry

Needs more anus touching.

That doesn't make it a show

It certainly does.

It's unfair to assume that, still plenty of other folks around who care

hello friends.

No, it doesn't. If it's a show, you can watch it. As in it is being shown to you. Radio stations have broadcast programs

Are you soon to get your ass fucked?

What's the best way to prepare for having sex with someone with a massive dick? My friend and I have been fucking recently, and he is so massive it really hurts quite a bit for about 10-15 mins. I don't want a horse dildo, but the plugs I use to even be able to take him just don't cut it.

Practice oral more, and eventually you'll be able to deepthroat him without discomfort.

hopefully yes, how have you been lately nibi?

I wouldnt know, im a virgin loser.

Stop being an autistic faggot...

I'm remembering why I stopped playing GW2.

You dont have to ask how ive been how how I am. The only thing I thonk about is how im a virgin and everyone else isnt.

show

/SHō/

noun

a public entertainment, in particular.

-a play or other stage performance, especially a musical.

-a program on television or radio.

-an event or competition involving the public display or exhibition of animals, plants, or products.

Frot and thigh sex are also forms of sex that are free of pain, and highly enjoyable.

Hot.