This kills the PS4

This kills the PS4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KlZfdl9wzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>6 teraflops
They're just making shit up at this point.

its comparable to a underclocked 1070 and most of the games wont run at 60 fps or look as good as a 1080 on pc but it dosnt matter any way ps4 exclusives are better.

What exclusives though? I feel like the two consoles are absolute mirrors of each other in terms of games.

I'd get an Xbox though if I wasn't gifted a PS4. Selling my PS4 soon though to get a switch.

weeb games I cant name any interesting titles off the xbox list other then halo and gears of war so you might as well buy the cheaper one

Would rather go for halo and gears over some jrpgs even though I haven't played the formers for many years. Also I get to play any Xbox game I want. Also it actually does 4K and 4K blurays etc. it's just the better console honestly

You forgot

yes it actually runs 4k at like 40-to sometimes 60 fps with out cranking up the graphics to high so to speak and from what I understand the ps4 pro dose 4k also after that good for you not every one can play all the games presumably free like you after that they both do 4k kinda like shit so its not much to brag about.

Ps4 pro cannot play 4K blurays because it doesn't have an ultra hd drive. It also doesn't do native 4K. In everyway the Xbox handles 4K properly compared to ps doing it shit.

Basically it's the prior gen reversed. PS4 is playing dvds while the Xbox is on blurays

both of those games are now on pc, still paying to play online game in 2017 lol

I used to have a ps4 and my friend has an Xbox One, I came to conclusion that "next-gen" consoles are shit.
I still love the older consoles however.

[spoiler]no[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=-KlZfdl9wzU

>Microsoft
No thanks. I'm not buying shit. I'd rather buy a fucking SteamOS console than this.

Literally only micro shit fans think this. People without preferences or will simply continue to overlook the Xbox like they've been doing for years

Same here.
Gamecube is still the best

youre still a faggot tho for liking shitty xbox more than any playstation stop trolling yourself in games and specs..

whether its a xbox or ps4 youre just fighting over the tallest midget and my bet is on sony

dhis

iv said earlier ps4 was better

Fun fact: In Dwarf Fortress, x's around an objects name are used to depict wear. Xbox one X would mean a worn out box.

Consoles will never kill the PC master race.

Who the fuck can honestly say "I enjoy paying a monthly fee to play online"

The PC has 10X more exclusives than a console will ever have

I didn't know that. Thank you, that will be useful knowledge, as I in fact play dwarf fortress.

Dude Nintendo with that new shit what is is called, switch? should have done a Metroid Prime first person perspective sequel in 4k, that would have gotten more sales than their shit repeats of the same game, I was so dissapointed earlier this year...I dont want another super smash 19

Kek I bought the gears of War edition one s and I hate the game. The customized box and controller looks cool as fuck tho. Yeah. I'm that guy

forgot pic

>XBOX ONE X

what's next?

xXBox1337Xx?

Fucc outta here pc faggot!

lol I generally chuckled for the the first time all night.

xbox one - 1080p

xbox 2 - 4k... for next half decade or so,

is this brand name marketing so hard for them to understand? This isn't a fucking car with sub sub models or a shit apple product but if you want to be like them fine

God of War 4 will wreck anything xbox puts out.

You sound like you dont own a 1080 ti

>what's next
Xbox 10, because it will be running full windows 10 OS.

>prefering one console over the other
>not realizing theyre the same
>pretending to be superior on a console

Kek

Although I don't own a PC (and don't plan on getting one) I still think that it would just be better to get one since that option is better than the Xbox and basically every game is on it plus you could build one for almost the same price. Sure the PS4 is not better when you look at the specs and stuff but it has more exclusives

PC masterbate

>6 teraflops
kek
I love it. Let the idiots waste their money.

My PC is nearly equal to the One X, and I built it 7 years ago for just over $1,000. Consoles will become more and more like PC, but more expensive.

Just wait until they make modular components for them, and multiple times a year, there's a $200 upgrade that you need to get top of the line performance.

I can spend less money than the One X will cost, and get a new GPU that will shit on consoles for another 5 years.

Consoles have enough power these days were it doesn't even matter one over the other. If you play big name games, go with the cheapest. If you want exclusives, go with Sony since they have a much bigger influence in game development

And console gamers will still pay more for inferior performance

Replacing your ram and video card every 2 years and eventually a motherboard after all that shit.. then your power unit gets fried after the cat pisses through the mesh siding. Yeah, no thanks.
Faggot.

Just like niggers and spics are paying the price for inferior genetics.

The only thing you got right was the trips.

Better than Vista. Vista fuckin blew.

>Still playing consoles in 2k17

It is astonishing that in today's society no console lives long enough to build a huge library of games. I mean look at how many games the PS2 has. Overall I would say that you can't beat the legendary legacy of the PS2. Yes you can beat it graphicswise, but what is the point of having god-tier graphics and barely any interesting games.

Watch me get them again bitch nigger. Xbox is better than pc, pc is for fuckin dork weird kids that couldn't make friends to play on Xbox with and mom didn't want you to "accidentally" fall in the fuckin lake

You sound like you choke on dicks

Go fuck yourself. COD is more legit than ever.

low bait

>can buy both Xbox and ps4 for the price of the xbx

literally what's the point

Folks, this is what the smelly kid looks like.
>pic related

Nah, just another in a long series of Microsoft fails. The OG Xbox was their sole triumph. Since then they've just been playing catch-up, which is hard when the competition simply has much better games. But hey, if you prefer slightly better graphics to vastly superior games, by all means enjoy your Scorpio!

Low res.
Runescape references in 2k17? Really? Yet you're trying to meme yourself into an argument stating I'm of queer descent. Mind oogling

>vastly superior games
Like what lol moron

>modern consoles like PS4 and XBOX are built to compete with the PC

>offer nearly the same games that you could play on the PC (PC offers even more)

>try to have the best graphics (PC still looks better)

>4k support (sucks that only a few people have a 4k monitor)

>PC still beat consoles specs-wise

>pay for online service( PC offers it for free)

I am a console fanboy, but even I can admit that the PC is just winning this. The only redeeming factor is that consoles like the PS4 and the Switch at least offer a set of original IPs that you can't play anywhere else.

I'd take 25 god tier games on the og Xbox vs 250 shit tier ps2 games

nah not really, nu cod is just for kids and niggers

What you aren't factoring in is the community associated with the respected units of gaming.
I simply do not wish go assimilate with the dorks, nor the socially struggling.

Microsoft shill, get the fuck off this forum.

I can promise you I'm at least one of those two things.

>25 god tier games

>minus all of the Call of Duty and Battlefield games.

Nice argument pussyboi, fact check my asshole for your receipt on the ass whooping ur about to get

mw2 was as good as it gets map/gun wise shame about all the faggy shit they had to put in there that ruined it.

I get it don't worry.

Hur dur, I'm a Poor and I only like gaming with other Poors.

You're not good at this, and should probably quit posting.

Does it matter? I play on both consoles and pc.
No point in arguing like 12 year olds...

ye, but what ?

I'm not good at Jack shit, so just give up?

On the contrary old sport. Must I reiterate?

Reiterate that you're poor and a filthy casual who can't afford anything above a pleb tier console? Go for it.

Save this post. There will be 1 more console generation then Microsoft is moving fully over to the pc market which we can see them starting to do now. They want to be the next steam and will have more money the throw around than valve because its way more profitable then selling consoles and making games, thats why valve doesn't make games anymore. Xbox is less than 4% of their company's profit and was made because bill gates wanted to settle a score with sony for turning down direct x. Sony will keep making consoles but will push out garbage because Nintendo is their only competition and Nintendo is going to keep being Nintendo because they dont care and have tons of fans who will buy anything they push out. The fact we are seeing massive improvements beyond ease of acess or cooling features should be throwing up massive red flags. The new ps4 and xbone are the ones that should have launched in 2012, the second crash is comming.

>and it runs at a smooth 30fps

I like how they have to make like 2-3 more consoles for the same generation because the original xbone sucked that much

>malware is better than shitware
No