BOMB ALERT: Who is bringing down radio towers in Sweden?

>NEW BOMB ALERT:
>POLICE ALERTED TO ANOTHER RADIO TOWER AFTER SUSPECTED BOMB WAS FOUND
>BOMB SQUAD ON THE WAY

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22836813.ab

On sunday night a 332m tall radio tower was brought down in what police suspect to be sabotage.

>It could be international
Jan Johansson says the mast is important in the Swedish total defense.
- It could be anyone internationally, they want to test what happens if you knock out such a mast, he says.

Häglaredsmasten is a so-called main mast, also called högmast, which will provide Borås and Sjuhärad region with radio and television broadcasts. In addition, a squeegee transmitter mast for police and emergency encrypted radio communications.
- It struck out the important social functions, like the ability to send out important public announcement (VMA). If a society dangerous event has occurred, a gas leak or an accident, it would not come to the public.

According mast owner Teracom broadcasting was brought down from the wreckage on Sunday evening at 16 o'clock on Monday when P4 could begin to be distributed to a limited extent with the help of a spare transmitter. Rachel-communication was not affected because other transmitters in the region covered up.

>Army and SÄPO involved

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22836813.ab

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20160517/radio-mast-sabotaged-in-southern-sweden
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/drabbat-av-inbrott-fore-sabotaget
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22701517.ab
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
janes.com/article/60389/sweden-rules-out-nato-membership
youtube.com/watch?v=85FxLsHU8us
youtube.com/watch?v=bJR51ogkY_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

May KEK bring you great happenings Sven.

thank you leaf

Yes,it's finally happening

good bye sweden you were to cucked for this world

Jew mind control is coming to an end.

>mfw the fire rises

thelocal.se/20160517/radio-mast-sabotaged-in-southern-sweden

>Just Cause 1&2 is happening RIGHT NOW in Sweden

Sweden
YES

It's Sweden. Nobody that matters cares anymore. You cucks are beyond saving. I hope Islam wins over there simply because they have the will to fight whereas you guys can't do anything except cry to your corrupt police officers.

> It could be anyone
top kek

No, he's right.

It could be the fashy right preparing for a race war in Sweden (finally), or it could be '''''tanned germans''''' preparing for a Jihad. Or even the Swedish government itself preparing for a false flag

>It's Sweden. Nobody that matters cares anymore. You cucks are beyond saving. I hope Islam wins over there simply because they have the will to fight whereas you guys can't do anything except cry to your corrupt police officers.

If you say so Mr. >60% white

Swedish feminists prolly. Couple months and you have towers replaced with Cultural enrichment (minarets).

soon

Can't wait for the conspiracy theories about it actually getting rammed by a plane.

Not defending our racial demographics, but this is great bait for people who don't understand percentages

>80% of 9.6mil
vs
>60% of 300mil

>We have more whites here than you so the percentage doesn't matter

Well...yeah.

We have more whites than you do, which means we're more liable to elect a Donald Trump compared to your entire country's chance of electing Nige.

Let's just do some basic math. If you have a nation of 60m that takes in 500k immigrants a year, vs a nation of 300m that takes in 500k immigrants a year, which nation is going to experience changing in demographics faster?

I know British education isn't so great, but at least try to do the math.

Maybe it was a Russian submarine that hit it?

>being this ridiculously retarded

only good things can come of this

80% is an extremely low estimate. It's definitely above 90

Sweden is a playground for SVR/FSB, jihadis, PKK and Turkish MIT

Although this could be a sort of autistic Unabomber-Breivik hybrid.

Interesting case. How many of these bombings have their been?

"An instance of combustion becomes larger in size."

>SÄPO
>SAPO in spanish means TOAD

Sweden YES

The company who owns the tower also had a break in prior to the sabotage

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/drabbat-av-inbrott-fore-sabotaget

work clothes were stolen and a rakel terminal (police internal communication)

No bombings, the tower broke because someone sabotaged it by removing screws

The red line is where it broke? Have they figured out how it happened? Was there a bomb on the groundlevel, or did someone climb up to sabotage the thing halfway through?

There was the first case a few days back, and now apparently a second attempt. This is something new.

>Ulf Borgström
>jailed for hundreds of fires after telecommunications authorities shut down his private business in 2010
>"After he gets only one reason to hate something in society, he starts. He has recently expressed itself in the media that he will retaliate."

>released 26th of April

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22701517.ab

Bump

> After being caught for the extravagant telecommunications fraud Ulf Borgström retaliated by destroying and burning up the Telecommunications Authority facilities in various locations in Skåne. Several of sabotage was immediately dangerous to society through the vital communication links were knocked out. The cost of restoration materials and features amounted to many millions.

> "Because I'm pissed off and I want the public to know that. You do not do so as the Prison does. It does not penalize people for something they did not do. It does not run as Plit and degrades as you do this. You do not so. I do not accept it. "

>stolen and a rakel terminal (police internal communication)
>(police internal communication)
So whoever did this, is now able to tap into police comminications?
Phew! Hard times ahead Svenbro.

>You know what that is.

Wtf are you doing Achmed, get your shit together allready!

>At least we're not as big loser as you

You are competing who's shitting yourself harder at this point

KEK wills it.

>friday is my last day working in the military
>tfw might miss WWIII

Sweden is still 85-90% white.

in portuguese too

Good.

These radio towers must be destroyed to prevent racist intolerant Swedes from broadcasting their hateful messages/

My country men are so fucking delusional. Trump is our last stand in America, if he doesn't build the wall and deport 30 million people we have move back to Europe.

The bomb is removed now.

Its either stormies or mudslims
both of which hate svt

all in all this is pretty funny tho

>Sweden is still 85-90% white.

Mate, have you checked the european demographics?

We have an old population, most europeans are over 40's and won't have children.

The new generations don't even want them, and no talk about the gay and transgender epidemic.

Maybe it's some tinfoil-hatter who's scared by the evil brain control waves

IT'S HAPPENING

THE RUSKIES ARE COMING

HIDE IN YOUR BUNKERS

FUCK!

>we have move back to Europe

to get from smoke to smother?

You won't you will be a reservist as soon as you leave.

Might be a Ruski

Why my first thought is Russia? Butthurt? No, can't be, jihadis are too stupid for any massive action that would need comms to go down,

Green men would actually benefit this, public in chaos, information chaos, perfect for quick raid

I really hope I don't get nuked this summer desu.

kek, swedish bane.

We are ready to strike back?
r-right?

Same for me my first thought is Russia aswell, They have sabotaged shit here before but not on this scale.

Ruskis are giving their revenge after Stefan Löfven said Sweden won't listen to their threats concerning NATO.
Sweden please don't provoke the Ruski.

Oh yeah mate don't worry about that, you are!

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

We could ask the Swedish submarine crew if they have seen anything.
>Pic related.

why not start a revolutionary march already fucking shit Sweden. Lead all the men maybe women that won't turn against you and start a fucking riot. Don't take this shit you might get nuked or some bomb may blow up.

They will sabotage more if you show signs of joining NATO
But seems like it's no longer needed
janes.com/article/60389/sweden-rules-out-nato-membership

>Just cause

>youtube.com/watch?v=85FxLsHU8us
Yes we are.

Swedehappening status: IMMINENT
Kek wills it

I think the reason why they would sabotage anything is to test our responsivness levels for instance:
>What resources do we use.
>How quickly do we respond
>How much overall effect does it have on society
>etc etc..
If it was the prelude to an invasion they would target even more important infrastructure i think.

Well shit. Dubs don't lie.

Huh, interesting. Wonder if that's gonna end our NATO debate for now, too. Our politicians have showed this desire to follow the leader and do everything that Sweden does.

Hope you catch whoever did it. What would become of Sup Forums if we didn't have Sweden to make fun of? Norwegians don't have senses of humor.

If Sweden isn't joining then Finland isn't either, we promised

You guys absolutely have to stay out of NATO. Nobody would get anything good out of it. Just escalated tensions at a time when the world could really use some detante.

Good to know rowdy roddy piper's ghost is still around kicking ass an chewing bubblegum (and bringing down mind control towers)... somebody has to foil the jews- er uh, I mean those evil aliens diabolical plan.

>Hope you catch whoever did it.
It is unlikely that we would be able to capture the perpetrators but we might be able to prevent further attacks i suppose.
>What would become of Sup Forums if we didn't have Sweden to make fun of?
You would still have the poo in loos and turkroaches though they can be really butthurt aswell kek.

Little green men...

>TFW who could have taken down those radio towers? KEKEK

Agreed, the situation's already tense and I don't want it to get any worse. I wish our ministers were trying to improve relations with Russia instead of flirting with USA.

PRAISED BE KEK
R
A
I
S
E
D

B
E

K E K
E E
K E K

You can't negotiate with the Russians they will take the entire hand when you offered the finger. I rather put pressure against pressure, Atleast when it comes to the Russians.

Doesn't help that the Mainstream Propaganda Machine is spewing out anti-Russia propaganda on the regular.

It is without doubt him.

Before burning telecommunication buildings in the 2000s he was known as the "Telesaboteur" in the 90s as he sabotaged a huge amount of Tele-cabinets

Same here. I trust Russia about as far as I'd be able to throw Putin in a judo match, but that doesn't mean we need to have such a dysfunctional and antagonistic relationship.

no-none realy, must have been a plane or something lol

I read in my objective, defintely not jewidh owned newspaper that the only reason someone would oppose joining NATO is because they're a putler troll spreading russian propaganda

It was fucking Bandera naziscum Ukraine who did it they use illegal spaceship and destroyed it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bJR51ogkY_4
Video made just a couple of days before the mast went down by some local kids.
>According to police they are not suspected for taking it down though.

guess what, they already found it on the moon!

>"pride of sweden"
>first person
>dark black

:/

good one sweden.

Cringy kids but the video is interesting due to it being so perfectly timed.

They've got some balls, though. That's terrifying just to watch.

Our police always blame it on the absolute worse type of scenario.
>"IT'S THE RUSSIANS PLANNING ATTACKS!!"
>"DID I MENTION WE HAVE TO JOIN NATO!?"