What is /b opinion on vegans?

What is /b opinion on vegans?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicinalewietolie.com/hennepzaad-olie-biologisch-250ml-medihemp.html
youtu.be/KKBb-uzYa3A
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/?utm_term=.4dde5962ede2
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GF's a vegan i cant really complain

Well the future IS vegan, afterall

Am one. Much health, very ethical.

Only vegan makes no sense.
If you interchange omnivorous and vegan is healthier.

yall are pussies, cucks or women
also im happy you fags dont eat meat, thats more for me

entitled rich kid buys into meme out of sense of self-loathing

Vegans are just strict vegetarians who made up a special label years ago so they can feel special, often arrogant about it. If suddenly they get their wish and eating meat becomes impossible, like all my fellow carnivores, we will not quit eating meat, Vegans will be the new meat on the menu. Plus, a vegan diet probably makes their flesh taste great. When someone says "I'm Vegan" I just hear "Eat me first if cannibalism is optional, I'm food."

They're retarded. The ONLY food religion that makes sense is fruitarianism.

If you use supplemental additives like CBD , you should be fine. For the Dutch and Belgian and German begane here, use this in your salads: medicinalewietolie.com/hennepzaad-olie-biologisch-250ml-medihemp.html

Hempseed oil rules and adds flavor and needed vitamins.

youtu.be/KKBb-uzYa3A This cornish rap pretty much sums it up.

vegans are weak faggots falling for simplistic, fallacious ideology. They are social cancer, but I have no problem with that : being stupid is not a crime.

What I hate, anyway, is the obnoxious way they behave, poisoning media with lies, and trying to turn errybody to a brainwashed vegan. FFS, be a teenager if you want, and let us live the way we want !

tl;dr : do whatever you want and keep it for yourself.

I can smell the fat on you through the internet

And you smell delicious. As a bonus point, I'd feed you to your meat eating family members, pretending your flesh is some high-quality pork.

As long as they aren't douchebags pushing their lifestyle onto everyone, I don't care.
I like vegetarian dishes, I like meat. As long as I am not being forced in my own dietary choices by some anti meat crusader, I don't give a shit.

> What do i eat here?
> Ah just some long pig

It's actually the other way around, you are brainwashed into thinking that drinking the milk of a whole another species is ok

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

BETTER TASTING CUM

>It's actually the other way around

Nope. Classical liberal rhetoric, trying to switch roles. Liberal rhetoric tries to change every single piece of our lives, building theories where everything i a social construction. And then, magic happens : they try to convince us the original way we used to live was a total construction.

This is bullshit kid, just grow up, open your eyes and turn on your brain.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/?utm_term=.4dde5962ede2

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/

my now ex-gf turning into a nazi vegan eco cunt destroyed our 4year relationship. out of fucking nowhere she decided to live vegan. she ate meat before and loved it. i was okay with this... and why not? doesn't bother me. it's her life, her decision what she eats. or so i thought...
some day she started bitching about other people not sharing her views. a while later she started bitching at me for not sharing her views. another while later she wouldn't tolerate anyone eating non-vegan stuff around her without heavy bitching and "shaming".
broke up with her... she was the love of my life up to that point. she was always cool and fun to hang around with... i'm not good with people and can't stand being around them for a long period. her presence never bothered me - ever. planned a future together... veganism and eco-cuntism destroyed this.

so tldr:
fuck vegans

Self-righteous egotists who act holier than thou about their iron-deficiency diet.

I can understand vegetarians but vegans are flat-out retarded. Like, what's wrong with eating Eggs? Chickens lay them all the time, it's not killing them.

It's a good idea done by wrong people

>It's a good idea

No. It goes against natural rules. Species use other species. That's how it works.

Going against nature is wrong.

As long as they don't let their children starve bc they don't breastfeed them it's okay. There's been several cases of crazed mothers in the hospital my sister works at.

Their pussies typically taste better. But they are assholes about you eating bacon so....

It's not a terrible idea, you can get iron from other vegetables, there are two pros when you become vegan, on average you live longer and generally are more healthy

Fuck that tho, I'd rather not live 7 years longer w/o beef lasagna

Dig through the primary scientific literature and then come back again. I am not a vegan since allergies and a vegan diet would cause an actual deficit, yet you cannot deny the science. Nonexhaustive, here are some keywords to look for: Microbiome, Bioaccumulation, C-Reactive Protein and other inflammation markers, Colitis, Insulin Resistance and risk of diabetes, Risk of Cancer, IGF-1, TOR and many more.

Personally I did not have the time to read thorugh all the thousands of yearly publications with respect to diet, yet it seems that a vegan or nearly vegan diet is preferable, certainly when compared to a standard western diet. It might be, that a diet rich with animal product is only a marker for the modern practices of agriculture.

Finally let me ask you: Do you believe that smoking is unhealthy? This nobrainer had to be established over several decades full of thousands of publications indicating all the risks of smoking. On the other side of the science were capital-intensive corporations that faught to either conceil the research or to spread doubt in the public. It was during that time where the infamous "doubt is our product" memo was crafted by Brown & Williamson (BAT). "Doubt is our product since it is the best means of competing with the 'body of fact' that exists in the mind of the general public. It is also the means of establishing a controversy." This reminds me of the situation we are in now with the several interest groups trying to spread doubt about the scientific research. And the public eats it up.