Trips decide the cause of my constant depression

Trips decide the cause of my constant depression

no waifu?

I thought that was it. Then I got a waifu and my depression is still there. It's usually not the reason.

Being too scared to socialize with a group of people that share your same interests. Be brave

Being gay

Realized the rush to try and grow up was a mistake and you should have enjoyed being young and stupid when you had the chance?

Too many or too little apples
An apple occasionally keeps depression away

Not having plastic surgery.

Not enough friends?

women

niggers exist

you being a bitch

Upbringing, past events, and lack of exercise.

You do not actively participate in society and therefore as a poor consumer you are not worth anything of value to anyone

The hopelessness of this world and the constant reminder from Sup Forums

You have always felt like a woman trapped in a male body

seeing everyone around you on this site act all depressed, u being depressed is just u fitting in, quit being faggot and download some games

https://
pastebin
.com
/rTFfpMrF
combine em

u realize being alt right is wrong but u do it anyway bc you enjoy when you can get others to feel as bad as u do

/b:

Spending your life on ?b instead of socializing in the real world

Wher is quads?

not enough gbp

nuggets

fucking magnets

Cp is illegal

your complete failure in every facet of every thing you've ever tried to do with your life which eventually built up so much negative momentum that you no longer felt like trying anymore compounded with crushing loneliness brought on by your body screaming and raging for companionship yet being too inferior to attract a mate

no need for trips we are done here

Modernity

You're weak

Tbh, ur just a huge faggot.

Born as the wrong sex and you must now become a trap

lmao winrar

>SATAN TRIPS

ITS CONFIRMED OP, POST BOIPUCCI

You have to do it, OP. It's your moral obligation.