Hi Sup Forums. My friend died last week...

Hi Sup Forums. My friend died last week. Today was the funeral ceremony and I couldn't make it to see her for the last time. Her life was really complicated.

>thought I shared with you

sad

Sorry for your lose but do try and keep the good memories in your mind. Im sorry you couldn't make it to see her one last time. i do hope you got some photos of her though.

Chin up. It gets better

She had a breast cancer and refused the treatment.because she found out too late. I haven't talked with her for few years, thought she was doing fine. But last week got a phone call from someone she knew and he broke the news. I myself have a lot of problems my car blew the head gasket and I had to work today. Just couldn't make dint want to take uber and later hear shit from my boss why I was late. Thanks for your support fellow user.

shes doing shit in the stars and with the solar eclipse and shit

Yeah, but you gotta buy special glasses to see her or you'll go blind

yea of course dont forget those

rip friend you will be missed

ouch that blows. i would have gone anyway. if it was a close friend your boss would be a monster to deny it even for just a little bit of a visit. find out where she was buried and visit her ASAP just to get your closure properly. be strong user.

I'm sorry for your loss. I also lost my uncle, who I was very close to, because of cancer this month.

I had some with her previous family and first kid, but threw them away when I was moving because I thought we went our own ways and no longer I have to keep them or maybe she wouldn't like it. She died 33 and first time I saw her she was 21.

I'll do that when I get a proper day off and have my car back from the mechanic. Really don't want to talk to people she was involved with lately. I will go there by myself, promise.

try and go with a friend if you can find one. just in case you need some one there for you. as for when you tossed all the pictures if you still care for her id say talk to her folks or some one you liked and try to get at least one.

My brother died a week and half ago... I feel your pain

What's your pic of user?

I kinda wanna watch it (if it's a show)

She had another kid few years before she died. I don't know them at all. I was sometimes hanging out with her after she divorced the first dude. Her life was a serious mess after that and most of the people she was with were bad people tbh. I never tried judging but told her the truth sometimes and she knew that. We used to fight a lot when we were hanging out and later would forget about it. She was a very great person even though a lot of people talked shit about her behind her back and tell me to forget about her.

does it bring you closer to spirituality or farther? neither?

spirited away by Hayao Miyazaki

i sadly know the feeling with the latter. one of my exs has a kid that just ran away to live on their own for a bit. wont go into to many details but its fucked up. i feel my friend is on a self destructive path and is pushing those who care about her away. Again i do hope things get better for you and your car gets fixed fast. like some one else said just keep your chin up and keep moving forward. if any of the kids come to you needing a shoulder please give it to them.

My brother died when he was 24 and i was 16. feelsbadman but life goes on. I have a successful life on all accounts. keep your chin up and be there for your mom.

You definitely look at life in a diferent way. For the first time I actually starting looking at the supernatural... I know that sounds weird but In your head you try to come up with things that could mean you are going to see them again. You can't seem to grasp that you wont see them again.

can you answer this one?

Oh is it? Whoops

Yeah man. honestly it pushed me away from anything spiritual or religious. Like if there was a god why did he kill my brother? It was just a fucked up time. Plus I was raised catholic so I was in the age range where you either go all out or you dip off. I'm 26 now and dont believe in any sort of god or being. Spirituality is just a thing that other people dig. Not my scene is all.

You've... never seen Spirited Away?

crazy this drew me in closer

I'm glad it didn't for me. Something comforting in understanding that your time is precious. No afterlife to make up on lost time. The whole situation made me into a better person. I was heading down a bad route with drugs but turned that shit around quick after that.

Her first kid is ok he's probably 11 now and lives with his dad and new family, they're rich and live abroad. The second one is ok too i guess because I know her latest husband has some job, I never met the guy. She came from a very dysfunctional family and looked at life with different views than mine maybe that's why we sometimes had conflicts. But overall she was in her right mind. I really hate some of the people who she was involved with, drugs "good times, etc." Wish I could help her some more. We were not in love but like each other.

yea I understand what you mean but It's strange, My only interest in the afterlife is the chance that I get to see my brother again. That is really the only reason I even started looking in that direction. Like I mentioned previously, I can't imagine not seeing him again.

I live in the constant anxiety and sometimes while im minding my own business the dread of the thought of it happening is way too intense. I've thought about trying acting because i tear up when these thoughts happen. Can't even imagine how you all have the strength to go on id probably cower and kill myself.

then just remember the good times and keep your chin up. its only natural to feel like you do right now. mourn and move on later on and keep moving forward.

thanks user. that's what i will do i guess. all the memories of her even the ones when we conflicted are with me.

better to remember the good rather then the bad. wish there was a way to message you privately so i could give a twitter handle or something just in case you needed to talk.