Anybody else think this show is absolute insufferable garbage...

Anybody else think this show is absolute insufferable garbage? I was surprised at how much i hated it too because Louie is one of my all time favorite shows.
>that shitty hamfisted writing
>those annoying as fuck liberals
>his landwhale daughter
>carmela soprano being so cunty that i wish she'd just die already
>random character breaks out into an unnecassarily long monolongue
It's all just awful. Only thing that kept me watching was Buscemi

Its not bad... but it's pretty unwatchable. I don't blame the guy for having a passion project but making a show for yourself and the 1% of people who will appreciate it is a great way throw your hard earned popularity and money away.

Kind of wish I had my $31 back tbeeh

CAHMELLLLAAAA

Alan Alda was really good in it.

I want more Alan Alda.

Alan Alda all the time.

It's overrated. But then there's a severe drought of anything that isn't capeshit, procedurals, reality or sitcoms so that's bound to happen. CK isn't as good a writer (or actor) as he should be to take something like this on but I won't lie and say there aren't some nuggets in there amidst the cringe-fest that are 90% of the clients or even the daughter. The wife's monologue, for one. Also the sister, Alda and Buscemi were all great.
Too bad, it coulda been something really special.

THIS SEZ WITH PULP

This thread makes me very glad that I watched the entire show without any foreknowledge or having seen posts on tv.

I'm suicidal and it was fantastic.

>The wife's monologue, for one
I forgot about that, that was a GOAT scene/episode

This too, him and Steven Wright were hilarious in parts

You had literally a better chance of dying than finding a HP thread on here. I watched it soon after it came out and I can count, what, 6 threads about it since? All this size.

I was surprised, I figured there would at least be some cuck jokes or something. I think the format is what makes it so unpopular, most people haven't heard of it or have no interest in paying to see it.

>hamfisted

I am seriously annoyed that shows aren't allowed to have scenes that are intentionally trying to make a point.
The show did a great job using relatable and believable real life scenarios and characters and writing to convey a message.
On top of that, the episodes are an hour long and the "message" scene is around 5 minutes.

The rest is amazingly well written and organic.

That is not hamfisting anything.

These show is a perfect example of what a talent like louie could do if he made stuff just for himself, to please his creative mind and not make money for pleb idiots who can't appreciate what this show does.

i liked the cheating storyline

HORACE, WATCH OUT!!!

I'm in the same boat, and honestly it saved me from a lot of darkness. Louis did something wonderful here, and I love him for it.

>But then there's a severe drought of anything that isn't capeshit, procedurals, reality or sitcoms so that's bound to happen
Truly, we are living in the wrong generation of TV

If this show did nothing for you, that's fine. I don't mean that in a mocking or teasing fashion, it just isn't.

For the people who live a life upon the creed of "Maybe... it will get better." This show is like a hug upon one's soul..

BIG

WARM

kek

It was really good and also kind of dark and depressing, kind of like Louie but without any real funny moments

The liberals and hipsters are insufferable but purposely so, it was kind of funny watching them make arguments against that conservative guy who was right

howcome you never hear anyone talk about how funny these shows are? like this and that shitty horse show are, it's always blah blah blah chicken soup for soul whiny bullshit

Yeah, I barely made it through the first episode. not even Buscemi could save that awful writing

How many of you are still going to be able to enjoy it once Louis gets busted for slappin the ham?

How many will like him more?

I didnt really enjoy it, but it was just entertaining enough to not turn off.
Its weird

This one really wasn't meant to be anything like a comedy. Bojack was originally presented as one, then got darker. Louis always intended this to not be labelled as comedy or drama.