Let's spread the rumor that Hillary Clinton is having a sex change on Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook

Let's spread the rumor that Hillary Clinton is having a sex change on Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook.

We need to make some images and have a clever hashtag.

whats goig to e the hashtag

#hillaryhadawilly

#2MrClintons ?
#NoClitClinton
#ItsMrClintonNow

reminder of true winner

#CallMeLarry

yeah yeah, fuck off.

#DicksOutForHillary

kek'd and checked faggot

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN BOYS

That's a good one.
#HilLarry

#HillaryDickton

Well that user, could have meant Hillary is fine with his sex change

That'd fail the minute someone didn't capitalise the second "L" though.

That's exactly what I meant.

#I'mWithHim

#NoClitClinton
i like this one

#HiLarry

>his sex change
>her
>his

I like this one

OK, we need to take advantage of strawpoll to make decisions. Our first decision will be the name of the #. We need some more fresh ones. Then I'll upload the poll.

#HillaryturnsLarry

duds decides the hashtag

#WillaryClinton
#BillClintonthe2nd
#BillClintonx2
#TwoGayDads
#Bill&Will

If that's the case, would win.

ayyyyy

#billandwill

no, that will never work out. We need to agree on this, we can't settle for a joke.

But since I suggested that one and thought we were saying Hillary USED to be a man, let's change it to something else.

#HillaryGotAWilly?

#HisLarryClitGone

ITT: Weaponised autism isn't weaponised at all.

Not even close, faggot.

kek'd

But WAS there an attempt?

#LarryClinton

This one can't be seen as a joke. People would think it's real. It doesn't need to be too clever.

I think this actually makes the most sense, given her campaign, and it seems the least like a bad meme/joke.

Sure, but also would work and make sense.

NO! LET'S PROMOTE RUSSIAN COPYPASTE!!!!!!!!!!

...He couldn't resist and grabbed her tail. She pulled her tail in and his arm was deeply in her intestines (as Linalique told us). But he became friend with her and she forgave and let him go. These days he returns from university and the catgirl greets him at home.

Cold winter evening. The student and the catgirl warm each other. He warms his left arm in her womb and the right in her guts; she warms her arms in HIS anus. When he tries to pull his arms out of his lover's holes, she holds his limbs tightly and doesn't let him go. He is horrified at a joke and she looks into his eyes intricately and begins to move her arms back and forth in his rectum slowly. “You cannot catch me but I can, and you can't do anything against it” he reads in her grin. They fall asleep together never parting with each other, and following morning he'll knead his logged arms a long while she cuddles to his shoulder, rubs her nose against him, smiles and trying to cheer him up.

agreed

#notmyhillary

I personally think #DicksoutwithHillary would raise many eyebrows and support many keks

MORE RUSSIAN COPYPASTE!

"How I became a Hunter"

«Crap!» I shouted with anger on view of empty fridge that was full of food not so long ago. Fucking summer, fucking streets, that day I were creeping out like mouse from my cold smoky apartment to buy food. I noticed three strangers standing near house walls. “Some another moody trash” I thought turning around corner. Suddenly I crashed into guy who hid his face. “Look where you're going” I cried. He took his hood off. Hey, he is...

“Jilbireus!!” I whispered because of excitement. “Yes, I am.” That was the last I heard that moment 'cause I was kicked from back. I got consciousness in the full of bad smelling cellar and there was weird plump guy who's face was covered by large cap. “You can't stop me you flooding oldfaggy bastards!” it was the only profanity that I could understand. Then THEY had come...

Jilby the Marine stood there in company of morning's “moody trash”, the third stranger hadn't come. “Jilbywhore, you bitch, fuck you, go away for the new features!” I yelled and got slap in my face at once. “You really don't know?” Jilby asked. “Really” I answered, and he began to tell me...

We can use both. Now we need some images to dump and spam.

I learned that there is a holy war and the Sheezbusters fight the Sheez and their boss called Abu Pedalitto also known as Nariman. Inach, Colchan, Null Chan are the most hot spots. The last Sheezbusters' defeat and withdrawal hit their morale, so, now there are serious battles at Colchan. Unfortunately, our forces are not too victorious. The Sheez begins to occupy Colchan turning it to Collscrap but there are the Sheezbusters, and our IB will die only when the last buster perishes.

Jilby opened my eyes. I understood a lot. I has known that I must to fight together with brave hunters of the Sheezbusters. I has realized I must kick out the Sheez occupation, I must go with the victorious liberation Hunter thread, I really MUST to defend Inach.

Hey, can you kindly fuck off?

"Hillary is having a sex change, and there's nothing wrong with that !"

There was my first Sheez. Hunters took out cap from that guy near us and I had seen purple, hamster-cheeked creature. He was a Sheez who was captured that day after terrorist act at Colchan. “Do it” Jilbireus said and the Hunters left the room. And I began. I tortured him with all the methods, I heard his histerical yelping scream, purple blood covered my cloth, but I couldn't resist.

“I'm dying for Abu Pedalitto, and for whom will YOU die?” he wheezed by his crippled mouth. “For the sake of Colchan” I said quietly shooting him with bullet caliber 12. Jilby stood near, and everybody knew that was only beginning...

Fuck off, faggot.

I can't Photoshop for shit. Someone else do it.

NO YUU

This is the one

Nice, we can put:
"Hillary is having a sex change, and there's nothing wrong with that!"
"#LarryClinton"
"#I'mWithHim"
We need to shop some images of Clinton with these words on it. Then we need someone good at shopping to make an "expected transformation/result".

You must be at least 18 years of age to post on adult and miscellaneous boards.

I agree.

Yeah some fake articles to kick this off. And if anyone has a blog of some sort they should definitely write an article on the subject

ignore his posts and focus on the main objective. If no one here can shop at all. We can use /wsr/ and /r/.

Anyone good with Photoshop?

Btfo reddit troll

I was good with MS paint

The KEK gods agree!

Not me. But I came up with the rumor so my job is done #ImwithHim

How will we spread these? Blogs? Twitter?

> (You)
>I was good with MS paint
"WAS" then micor"soft" killed it

#HillaryClitgone

did you really though, i saw something like this on the onion

Both. Every piece of social media you have access to

say she "came out as trans" or none of them will buy it

god damn this is going to be glorious. why don't we put that bill clinton is interested in having her vagina meat???

Twitter or make a fake news site? *cough cough* CNN...

Snapchat.
Or should I say SnapChap?

#nottheonlybillclinton

C N N
a e e
r t w
t w s
o o
o r
n k

I literally pray every night that one day CNN will pick up a Sup Forums-made story and actually treat it like it's real news. Then the world goes with it and Hillary is forever seen as a man. Oh, what a defeat it would be for her. No longer will she be able to use "First woman president."

>who is this Sup Forums

Kek

No she's not trans. Say that she is doing it because she can't stand being a woman in a mans world and blah blah discrimination blah

We will target twitter, then tumblr.

I haven't been on tor in months so if ya did that was separate

Tumblr is a hard target because of feminism, but most of them claim to be trans soo

I did a thing

"She stood for your right, now she'll stand when she pees"

So where is this image we need? Anyone gonna make it or are we just gonna let this plan die! >_>

Exactly. This will feel like a betryal to the Feminists because her whole campaign was about being the first female president.

kek

kek

Pics do take a while. Remember, we're trying to convince. We cannot afford to let shitty photoshop pics go through.

This is very fucking true. Poor little FemCunts that only try to make there dream a reality...

but the problem is everyone will get sex changes, government/company rate will go towards that, no money goes into education/mental health, and people with shit education are led here, so well have normies/newfags driven to our sacred site

Wait didn't that already happen very fucking badly with the trans threads and shit?

#He'sLarryClinton

Remember, this is what SJWs want. So let's see what happens when their holy leader decides to betray them to practice this "legal right".

Yeah, it's irredeemable at this point. It started off as a meme but the more you say some bullshit the more it is believed.

could we not subtly teach the normies our ways and convert normies into people who repost in moderation instead of vomiting out trash every other microsecond?

#HILLARYJENNER

You said 69 decides.

69 decided hilary was great.

Be a man of your word.

no, we already have our hashtags. that doesn't even make any sense.