What's his endgame

what's his endgame

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYvAYwpUDv8
youtube.com/watch?v=n9aYrURLHh0
wolna-polska.pl/wiadomosci/soros-daje-150-mln-na-walke-o-demokracje-w-polsce-2015-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shekels.

>Sup Forums is so dumb they think its one boogeyman behind everything pulling the strings

He has none. He's an ideologue. He genuinely thinks he's helping make the world a better place. That's what makes him dangerous - he's an altruistic agent, not a rational agent.

he is enjoying the way.

A coffin.

he wants to get all the shekles as he possibility can before retiring to live in a massive, extremely luxurious, underground government apocalypse bunker right before ful blown nuclear war breaks out

They believe they are god's chosen people and that the goyims exist only to become their slave.

Appeasing his Rothschild overlords.

Look at those black hollow eyes, fucking epitomy of evil.

become as public in his affronts as possible in his last years so that when he dies, people rejoice, not knowing that the sith come in pairs.

Remembrance. Old school non-literal immortality.

Hes a mid player at best

Death, followed by no one mourning.

>mfw people believe that
His goal is literaly having more power. Like all rich bastards from wallstreet. I bet you that he doesnt give a flying fuck about middle east america or anything you could call a community all he wants is power (not even shekels as they basicly own the idea of shekeles)
>Implying he is not one of the rotchild overlord.
They have no religious agenda only perosnal greed and megalomania. They want to be the master class while the rest of the world are their mindless drones(and they almost succeded that) Does it even matter though? they do shit stuff anyway.
That photo isnt even that bad. He has one were he literlay looks like he is sucking your soul

Profit & Power - Order out of chaos.

His ruse is over.

Dead and 6 feet under like the rest of us.

All of these self-important people. It's almost like they really haven't internalized the fact that, one day they will die and, most likely, be completely forgotten.

It is accepted as truisms that "you can't take it with you" and "death is the common denominator".

Very few people live like they believe it.

>implying he will die in the next 30 years
They managed to revert chromosome degradation. And this is the public opinion. I am now actually convinced they are treating themselves to live forever. The only thing they fear in this world is death as it can take whatever the fuck thay accumulated.

doing what he wants with his own money

This.

Your daily unintelligent shitposting, brought to you by Sup Forums

Here you go poland bro

youtube.com/watch?v=mYvAYwpUDv8

Its not one boogyman its a bunch of them. The entire bildenberg groop basicly.
>in pairs
They come in full families extending from all politicians to all major company owners. They are all linked and even the least paranoid person on this planet can at least see that some rich basterds own their life in any varrying degree. It not a conspiracy that rich bastards do wtf they want today its a fact. And its also a fact that they will do almost anything to stay there even if it means jewing some of their own out of the game.

Soros has 2 billion in SPY puts and has a large gold position. Figure it out yourself retard. He's not even close to the top though.

>implying trump isnt intimate friends with him and the whole bunch.
Trump is literaly riding the shit wave of european immigration crisis to gain popularity among the people that soros fucked over. He is a populist and any easter yuropoor can see that from a mile as we have those fuckers like fucking mushrooms. Trump will flip flop on everything corporation wise. he has little interess in fucking over his friends as he loses profits himself.

He is a Jew. A Jew Boss to be exact.

He literally helped the Nazis by snitching out his own kind. Most likely because he knew the end game would ultimately benefit the jews, and would demonize white people, in the end.

Everyone sympathizes with the victim.

>muh white genocide meme
THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT RACES ALL THEY CARE ARE THEIR RELATIONS AND THEIR FAMILY.
They are cucking the "white race" now becuase the white race happens to be the most civilized due to wtf factors you want to consider. They do it because divide et impera. They are making us go look muh muslims kill and rape (which some do) and making the muslim think like muh white racist are racist and want to mass murder us so we should kill first.
There is no racial goal in this game only power struggles and rabid wish to brainwash the masses with adds shit cartoons degenerate practices so that they can eat their caviar in peave fuck all the little kids they want and have the circus tailored for their preferances.

Oh I wonder why multiculturalism is promoted only in white countries then

idiot

Let the world burn and rule the ashes

So that wester countries dont object to the USA policies of bombing middle east country for ze oil control. Every single terrorist cell there was created by the fucking CIA Osama was a fucking hero in the 80s. They shove the multiculti forcefully into civilized countries the dumb fucks of sjw s buy it in the pretext of muh good deed and the normal people see that its over the top. You created disparity into that country gj you can now control it. + wester countries do not reproduce at a rate to mentain a decent state. so they shoot 2 rabits with 1 nuke they divide the country and get population for cheap labor. Saudi arabia isnt part of the multi culti cause they literaly dont need to as they pass their oil freely.

getting richer

I said WHITE COUNTRIES, not solely USA

chaos, he is the anti-christ

"WHITE COUNTRIES" ARE NOT INFLUENCED BY THE CORPORATIONS IN THE SAME MANNOR AS THE USA IS. THE USA IS LITERALY A STATE OF BRAINWASHED PEOPLE. SO THEY APPEAL TO THE FEELING OF DOING GOOD TO THE STUPID TO KEEP THE SMART FROM NOTICING WHO IS AT FAULT. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PROBLEM IMMIGRANT WISE IS CAUSED BY THE US S FUCKING EXTERNAL POLITIC OF DEMOCRACY OR BOMBS!
They dont need to act upon countries from other places as they are either already set up to punish normal morality (see all rich muslim countries and their draconic laws + religious fanaticism) or simply just dont give a fuck and have their own problems (see japan)

come on, i saw better shills than this here, you can do better, he doesnt pay for nothing m8

>They dont need to act upon countries from other places as they are either already set up to punish normal morality (see all rich muslim countries and their draconic laws + religious fanaticism)

Then why is Islam promoted all throughout Europe? Can't you see that their priority is to destroy western culture and christianity?

Cause its a byprodact. They promote islam so that most who consider themselves arbaic and stuff feel better and protected and thus start shilling for them. The problem is not as much islam as it is how forcefull they try to shove it up our ass. Look at iran in the 60 s before islam was created to oprees look at it now.
They promote islam solely to greate division amon gthe populance (new commers vs natives) so instead of looking up to see where the problem comes they look at the other guy who is probably just as naive as the native.
They forcefully bring cultures that dont mix well to divide. Other countries dont need multi culti(they are already manipulation mass) or are to small to try to introduce it into.

They only try to divide white populations though

They want to destroy christianity, it's a centuries, maybe thousands years old war

He's like the Joker. I think he's only doing everything to make chaos. He likes the happenings as much as anyone on this board.

>destroy christianity
>implaying christianity didnt act as degenerate as muslims act now
>taking mney in the name of salvation although the bible specificaly forbids that
The only thing that makes christianity not as aggraseive as muslims is the 500+ years in advance it had over muslims. The inquisitions were worse than muslim jihadists. Christianity was used to amnipualte as well in the middle ages. people grew to keep only the good things and discard the shit. Probably in 500 yeras from now muslims will be less radical. And the radicals themselves will be on the same level as westboro baptists.

>implaying christianity didnt act as degenerate as muslims act now

Well I can't take you seriously anymore, stop replying to me with your drivel

youtube.com/watch?v=n9aYrURLHh0

kek, basically tells how ruling class uses media and control of appliances (like phone tapping) to control us. I forgot how redpilled Pinky and The Brain was.

Swap US for "the jews" and you got it almost right, population is also guilty at the end.

Endgame? Hell, it may get me shat on, but holy shit these lyrics fit:

Maybe Red's like Roses.
Maybe it's the pool of blood;
the innocents will lay in when in the end you failed to save them.

Their dying eyes
are wide and white like
snow and now they know the cost of trusting you's obliteration:

Mirrors will shatter.
Crushed by the weight of the world.
The pillars collapse in shame.
There'll be no Rest..
There'll be no Love..
There'll be no hero in the end who will rise above.

And when it ends.

The good will crawl...

The shining light will sink in darkness:
Victory for Hate Incarnate
Misery and Pain for All.

When it falls.

>implying that the usa =/= the "jews"
And to be bluntly honest its not even "the jews" its the fucking rich bastrds at the top of corporations and banks who happen to be mostly jewish. The usa was always a corporation manipulation tool. And every time it tryed to act on its own the head would have been cut off (see jfk that got killed literaly a weak later after deciding that the federal bank is shit). So it is perfectly fine to say US in this context. maybe only corection should be US gouverment and leading class. The normal citizen is either to retarded or to depressed to care.

thanks potato.

no probs leaf.

prison planet

How is this guy any worse than Sheldon Adelson? What's Adelson's end game?

havent u guys read the bible, evil spreads, the devil is moving forward, but in the end, god wins

Close enough more of a brave new world kinda scenario but in shiitier mannor.
Who?
I think soros is worse cause he is more spread than that other guy but agian i dont kow who the other guys

UN world reign
no borders
no nations
no deportations
no race
no culture
no identiy
no objective truth

To change his name to $oro$, he has no endgame, just to watch the world burn and spread conflict by taking advantage of the misfortune of others. He can give two shits for the common idiot, but makes believe he does to gain influence and $$$.

What is the endgame for the people at the top?

What do you want once you have everything?

Power.

Control.

>All of these self-important people. It's almost like they really haven't internalized the fact that, one day they will die and, most likely, be completely forgotten.
>It is accepted as truisms that "you can't take it with you" and "death is the common denominator".

Okay then, give me all your money and stuff.

You're just gonna die anyway :^)

Almost right. Only think wrong is that theyh already control money. They control the curency all they want not is pure influence. like said.

Not but thats why the fight to stay alive these fuckers are literaly afraid of death cause they having nothing to win in death.

>be soros
>kill whitey

thats pretty much it.

Seriously Sup Forums

Do jews never retire? People like Soros act like he's still 50 or something.

Well the devil IS above them all

>implying he isnt getting anti aging treatment to be 50.
Their goal is to be powerfull and feel like gods cuase they rich and shiet, ofc they wont retire from playing a god game and will try to mentain themselves as much there both health wise and political wise.

the fucking kike is trying the same in Poland spinning fake pro-liberal protests

wolna-polska.pl/wiadomosci/soros-daje-150-mln-na-walke-o-demokracje-w-polsce-2015-12

Hes only in it for the laughs.

Here as well. The kike just wont stop. Someone needs to put a bullet in his cranium asap. Motherfoker has like half of the Ngos in here.

A jew can always make MORE money. and there is never ENOUGH power, these people will never be happy.

>what's his endgame
Destruction of Western civilization.

He's a leftist neocon. He believes he's making the world a better place by spreading his bullshit while also making a nice profit.

White suprmacy

how long until he gets a heart transplant?

>He literally helped the Nazis

There seems to be a few of these ...

Check out the Warburg brothers.
One is the 'father' of the Federal Reserve.
The other sat on the board of directors for I.G. Farben before WWII.
>Same company that made (makes) ZyklonB.
>While jews were being sent to work camps.
>Only one on that board that wasn't indicted for war crimes.

I'm sure both of their bios include work with the Rothschild bankers.
>Who take credit for the pre war construction and management of the French railway system
>Same system used to move jews to work camps

But this all just coincidence r-right Sup Forums?

>>While jews were being sent to *their* work camps.

>The Jews manufactured their own Zyklon B

Oyyy veyyyyyy

The second example is fucking stupid, though, the French railway system wasn't built to "move Jews" you wanker.

To make the world a better place.

Jesus christ soros is a monster. And pol still believes that its all about races.

>burger is so dumb he thinks one man doesn't control everything.

achieve robotic/AI-immortality
reduce global population to ~100,000,000
keep the humans around as ceremonial beings that worship the controllers
unify with Satan in the BEAST system

go on to become the BORG but instead of a borg queen there will be an inner Borg oligarchy

>.25 has been deposited into your paypal account

Don't get relieved when he dies. Someone is pulling the strings. They just gave us someone to blame. Soros agreed to be a puppet because he's very old and has almost nothing to lose

>Implying he is not one of the Rothschild overlords

He's the public face for all this shit. Not even that hard to find. The Bilderburg group is simply using him as a sacrificial lamb.

>One world authoritarian government, centralized power and a population of mindless drones that do what they are told.

>To accomplish this nationalism must be destroyed, and to do that identity, homogeneity, culture, and individuality must be destroyed.

>Breaking down these barriers is the reason for migration of alien cultures into Europe and N. America.

>Destruction of the family unit, and reliance on the state for protection are the reasons for promoting sexual degeneracy.

>Muslims clashing with whites is the perfect reason to impose a police surveillance state and restrict freedoms.

>Any questions?

>The Jews manufactured their own Zyklon B
>the French railway system wasn't built to "move Jews"

Putting words in my mouth ...
Neither of those things were implied maplebro.

This, don't forget the great communist super computer god

His relationship with the Rothschild's is well documented. He's not on their level, but certainly part of their cabal.

what's his endgame

Yeah, stupid right wing bigots.

The Koch brothers are TWO bogeymen.

>no religious hoogie boogie in arguments
> pertinent phrases
> understanable concepts
Nailed in the head BUT i was right as well. They dont give a fuck about races. They manipulate the concept to their own advantage by turning people who see that the other guy is inferior/more dangerous. But yeah nail on the head.
>where is my 0.25 cents i need that money desu.

muh versions
Version one(atheistic one) - All this liberal bullshit that seems inpractical and degenerate to us right now is the way to prepare people to high tech space age.They want us to become homogenious mix of all currently existing human races for. Unification, standartisation.
Version two - religious one. Soros and K may be members of some religious move like massons and shit. If it is so, their motives and potential actions may be... surprising.

Nah i think its not even a organized attempt to prepaire people for space age and shiet. It closer to "its all about me and my friends but mostly me" so they will try as hard to stay there by manipulation and cucking of the ones that are not them.