Why does society not care about young men?

Why does society not care about young men?

Because we are as disposable as we have always been, there's just too many of us now because we don't even get to die exploring or going to war, except for a fraction.

>Because we are as disposable as we have always been

Hey sometimes words do hurt.

It's true. On a biological level men are more affordable to lose for small tribal societies. You lose a few and the remainder can father more. You lose a few women and you have to weight for a new generation to mature.
In modern society there has been a de-emphasis on the necessity of marriage which makes men more disposable. A woman does not need to worry as much about the pool of candidates with which to settle down with, because they are not being married off. Thus she can afford to reject far more men than in prior times.

aww

you guys aren't disposable to me c:

Who else are we going to use as a scapegoat?

Fuck yourself.

Not to mention that in times of greater population pressure people were practically made to couple off. Some medieval lords would insist on marrying off their peasants to guarantee a steady supply of people to work their fields and pay their taxes.

>State sanctioned Gf's.

The state actually played a role in decreasing this by improving mobility thus allowing people to be more selective; how many times have we heard someone say they are going to travel elsewhere to find a partner.

Also by improving living conditions and technology there was less of an incentive to marry because populations were more stable and fewer people were needed to accomplish the same amount of work.

At least during the Draft the Old Bastards had to make sure we were healthy enough to fight and die for some short term economic gain.

Now we're just forgotten, sparing one of us doesn't snap and slaughter a bunch of people.

Then of course there will be a debate about the weapon the mentally ill fucker used.

Gas the elderly.

It does but like shit happens I guess

holy shit you incel shitlords, young men have the world at their oyster. your sense of disenfranchisement is a dillusion brought on by the momentum that other groups are finally gaining. you're scared and that's ok, but don't be so reactionary about it. see a fucking psychologist.

Hopefully the Emperor of man reveals himself early and we can all get press ganged into the space navy.

Woah fuck you

B/c we do not invest in ourselves properly.

Old people run the world don't be stupid.

Other groups like other races, because a lot of men I know feel this way regardless of their colour.

Speak for yourself. I have 30k in the bank despite being a waiter, am fit, decent looking and well liked.

Yeah and we owe them nothing. They're either parasites or traitors.

Whenever someone labels a group my first though is how does it benefit the labeler? I prefer to treat people as individuals.

It takes a lot of work and the first step is realizing how much society does not care about you. Most of us are not even cogs, and us disappearing will not effect the grand machine one bit.

Because of liberal ideology offering a simplistic and fallacious analysis of society, depicting them as guilty oppressors.

>I prefer to treat people as individuals.

Well that's fucking lame because they'll view you as a group.

How can I oppress anyone? I'm 22 and all I do is work.

A generalization that says more about the life you have lead, than mine.

I grew up as a white kid in a Canadian city that was 65% Chinese.

> liberal ideology
> sense

it makes none, don't try to understand.

You a handsome 22 year old?

That's a matter of opinion.

Well here's what I think: how would you feel if I bought you and took youto my house and made you wear a diaper kid?

I grew up as a brown kid in a Canadian city either a big town or a small city) that was 85% white.

Well that was fucking stupid of you.

Edmonton?

I've got a law degree I can fall back on if I don't like teaching college, which I'm currently doing. I have a cool girlfriend and a nice car and am generally enjoying life. For the most part people are nice to me and I can't remember a time where I faced any sort of particular hardship because I was a young man.

Speak for yourselves, neets. I'm doing pretty well.

Can't say cause you're gonna dox me and rape my ass

So guys when are we gonna pack up and retake rhodesia and/or south afrika, slot a few floppies, drink a few beers, take turns raping mugabe and his entire family. Good time ahead

Right after we cull the elderly.

Don't die from a bad batch of coke because you're just another statistic.

How much does society care about anyone? How do you even know that? Because you don't get regular asspats from the populace at large?

Grow up and use all that angsty edge on something productive.

But if we cull the elderly who will make sure wages stay low and basic housing remains hilariously expensive for generations to come? They need that money so they can take trips around the world in between shitting their diapers!

>Hey sometimes words do hurt.

what he said is a fact. It's not an insult or anything, that is the reality of things.

It's actually hilarious how much you hate old people lmao

Oooooooh look at mister cynical here telling all the sheep what's what. This guy knows what it's ALL about! I bet he even read Fight Club and maybe even a bit of Niestche.

You want a medal for your astonishing revelation, child? Everyone's a statistic. Put your big boy pants on and stop crying.

Old people are parasites. And there's far too many of them.

Now I hope you do die from a bad batch. Pft Nothing personal kid.

When will they learn??

Its only getting worse

If I do, I sure as shit won't be whinging on and being a complete sperg. I'm glad summer's ending.

I live in a big city with a major housing crisis because old fucks won't let companies build affordable housing in their neighborhoods. You're lucky if you can get a tiny basement suite for 800$ a month per person WITH a roommate or two. Fuck old people.

>It's worth the weight

We're not dying of war anytime soon thanks to Nuclear Weapons.

So with two roommates that's like 367$, wow that is pretty expensive. There's gotta be a cheaper way to live. How about student housing or something?

If you're talking purely about making babies, then yeah. That's pre-school level pop-biology. Less men also equals less food from hunting/foraging and less protection for the vulnerable women/children.

Yeah because guns and Jesus are what make the world go round.

Fucking retard.

>a month per person
What is 800 multiplied by three? You may need a calculator for this doozy.

They expect us to care for ourselves.

Yeah and everyone else.

Nice strawman, kid. You show your limits.

We don't live in tribes. We're not going to die of famine. There's no major wars starting anytime soon because that would be mutual suicide.

Give me a real answer.

I don't think this is primarily an evo psych issue, you can really argue any treatment of people using evo psych, people are very socially complex, and I'd say the issue lands in how society treats and makes the next generation view men.

>I'd say the issue lands in how society treats and makes the next generation view men.

As useless and disposable?