/asean/

Beautiful general for gorgeous people edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y1yj4N1fNx0
thediplomat.com/2017/04/malaysia-grapples-with-chilling-case-of-an-abducted-pastor/
youtube.com/watch?v=p7Q4EVpIFIk
youtu.be/P83DMziX1gA
youtube.com/watch?v=mg5Bp_Gzs0s
youtu.be/9G3SZuJ-Elo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Duterte

Lee Kuan Yew

JokoWOW

xth for best girl

Meanwhile I'm here posting on a mongolian cavepainting symposium from public wifi at the chinkapore zoo.

Will the chink gestapo know?

What race are you?

Aqua's ass > everything else

Chinese :^)
No, seriously.

Good lad.

Why would you hate them?

Philippines gets out of ASEAN but Timor and PNG gets in

What? I don't hate them.
It's just that supposedly the singapore police monitors online activities incredibly closely, so I'm just concerned if they take my shitposting in this general too literally.

I don't want to be fined, senpai.

Chinese rankings
Sea Chinese > Other non mainland Chinese >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mainlander Chinkos

Nah, as long as no one reports you, you'll be fine.

ARMM will be the next timor

Nah they're also shitposting here from time to time.

Yeah, mainlander chinkos are the worst.
Literally discount streetshitters that talk loud as fuck, act entitled as shit, and swarm/breed like roaches.

trimas sahabat, wkwkwkw

Huh. Good to know.

Hey "Cheng Wang" remember to pick up your Mary Joy in Changi at 1900, I'll be waiting and hope that you bring the cash as well.

Can't stay for long, I'll delete this post as soon as you reply.

What? I told you, I wanted the Georgia Home Boy, not your knockoff Mary Joy bullshit.

Deal's off, Lim Kok.

>mfw the owners of my local bottle-o are trying to set me up with someone

What the fuck is a bottle-o?
lmao m8 is it a bar?

No prob. Little Taiwan will meet you at that place in Johore. Just bring the cash.

TYRONE BE LIKE

youtu.be/y1yj4N1fNx0

Nice.
SGD or MYR?
I can do both, no problem.

Smh you guys think chinkapore cops stupid enough to fall for that?

>MYR

Flipbong cucked by imouto

Nah, no way.
Malaysian cops on the other hand...

unironically this
I hope I get to transfer to NUS...

Read this, Malaysianons:
thediplomat.com/2017/04/malaysia-grapples-with-chilling-case-of-an-abducted-pastor/

it's a bottle shop you mong

Singapore will fall in a day without the Malaysian brains maintaining its infrastructure and providing their services. The harsh truth is that Singapore was built on the brains of Malaysians

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen a M'lay posters since this morning.

Sup

When will singapore pay its debts to malaysia?

Wan som fuk?

I miss being a kid again and watching WWF.

Anyone doing / knows uber operation in the Philippines.
I want know how much is the average earning per day? I want to make my unemployed neighbor useful.
Also how is the contract split let say to the person who owns the car and driver?

We will WWF together on your bed. Flipbong will be the referee

By being Malaysia lel

It's not fun anymore when you realize that all of them were just a clever set up and cheap gimmick.
youtube.com/watch?v=p7Q4EVpIFIk

But the wrestlers and their charisma were very likeable back then unlike today where they had to force Roman Reigns dominating shit on WWE

Why is /asean/ so dead? Don't tell me there are people who are unironically working in a worldwide celebrated holiday?

i say, wasn't there an /asean/ made by flip poster before this one? what happenned?

hey its me ur man

t. expert on the fall of singapore

Can't blame you, especially since you guys were the ones responsible for it :^)

I was busy doing nothing.
Someone posted Cheese Pizza and mod deleted the thread.

Oh shit. I was joking

Singapore will be Malaysia again within our lifetime

>Hear singing in the distance
>its getting louder
>you make it to be "Onwards Christian soldier, marching onto war..."
Wat do?

youtu.be/P83DMziX1gA

Some guy working in Labor's Day for free thought he takes a day off today but gookmoot won't let him.

how old? kok biasa umurnya 15 ke atas.

semester break for me. wew lad sleeping while its raining outside was so comfy

join their ranks and shout "Christ is risen"

Mr. tan tells me to work on weekends and labor day because of deadlines

>how old?
You seem to be interested in this sort of thing. Would you like to have a seat?

>a seat
oh shit thanks, i've been sore all over looking at these sexy kids playing at the fire pole ;^)

nee noo nee noo
but seriously aku sakit mental pon so takde rasa nak buat apa2 pun, pe dia omputihnya? low libido?

so mati pucuk la ni? my condolences.

Should I pay for Sup Forums pass?

W-why would you not?

wow mati pucuk ke abe
xleh keras?

ggwp abe, try minum tongkat ali skit aq sponsor

need someone to dick me now ^.^

Buy it you goy.

goodnight my /asean/ friends

Thus, they made this song i regards of Elliot Rodger

youtube.com/watch?v=mg5Bp_Gzs0s

kira ye la kot. cara lancap aku salah, orang lain pakai tangan, aku pakai kerusi.

>tfw Britain comes back for Hong Kong

youtu.be/9G3SZuJ-Elo

wow sifu
ajar teknik skt
aq pun noob lagi pakai kasut dgn kaki

cer google "prone masturbation"
gerenti kote anda rosak!

>tfw no qt Sup Forumsack as redpilled gf

T-they bow down to Chad too, don't they ?

Who's Chad?

Your mother's lover

Would you /asean/ ?

I know, I mean what does he have to with this thread?

What a shitty photoshop. Also the background looks familiar: is that Clannad?

typical labor day protest, its suppose to be nation wide from laoag to general santos city

Cobra best unit

Hi MKL.
I wonder which Sprite VN is better to you?
KoiChoco or AoKana

Nigger how long have you been here?

Cmon help a weeb Malaysian bro out. I want to know where could I buy an original manga and anime merchandise.

Great, they're probably going to graffiti the bridges in Manila again. I really dislike how they keep "decorating" Quezon Bridge given how it costs taxpayer money to cover up all that graffiti.

Only played AoKana (yet to finish it), but I'd say AoKana because Asuka. Speaking of Asuka, it's her birthday tomorrow.

Sup Forums? Two years.

Go to an anime convention (there are several there), you might be able to find some.

>Only played AoKana (yet to finish it), but I'd say AoKana because Asuka. Speaking of Asuka, it's her birthday tomorrow.
I see but I'm specifically asking for anime adaptations too. I prefer KoiChoco myself but if I had to watch AoKana past episode one, I feel I would not enjoy it as much even if I like it.

Majide!! Anime convention in Malaysia.

Then you are a fucking cancer that is killing Sup Forums. Get a fucking dildo and choke yourself to death with it.

AoKana, because you-know-who sang the anime's OP, unlike KoiChoco where she didn't. I actually bought Contrail when I was in Japan.

What I'm wondering is it made me chuckle a little bit when you recommended the show to some Flipguy's sisters who watched Orange.

BOSS BOSSS!!!

he started posting here after he got bored with moderating his r/philippines hugbox

AoKana just needs more love. It doesn't have that many fans outside of Japan, and even the anime went under-the-radar when it aired.

Nah, I don't even have a Reddit account.

seeing form the news the crowd seems small

and again more anti contractualization things

Their crowds are usually small, from what I've observed. Even when they rally about stuff it's usually just the same set of people rallying. I've also noticed that the number of people joining has declined over the past four years, as if people are losing interest (particularly those who were never militants to begin with).

lel,Freudian slip

But if I were searching for a store that sell original anime shit where could I found one.

we have many groups with different agendas now

during Aquino time maybe there was a decline

Aren't there anime stores in Sunway Pyramid and other malls or something?

Not necessarily. I observed that, for example, student rally attendance declined quite a bit over the past few years. Initially, whole batches would join rallies and walkouts, but now, when rallies or walkouts happen, you could fit all of the participants in two classrooms. Even then, no matter how much they advertise, it seems to just be the same set of people more-or-less, while undecideds, neutrals, etc. don't bother joining rallies anymore.

the only time I saw rally during Aquino time student wise was when they cut the budget
and that was small as well.

now its all about the EJK and the anti marcos/duterte one was huge

I dont think the lumad counts

I never asked for this.

Hey indofags. Kalian tahu di mana saya bisa tonton film ini, dengan kualitas gambar yang bagus? I dig the premise of it.

You're probably not a UPfag or PUPfag then. If anything, the militants were way more active during Aquino then now. They had rallies every month on everything from Laude to Mamasapano to the calendar shift, etc. Now they rarely rally. Funnily enough, even though they sometimes rally against EJKs now, they don't seem to blame Duterte.

the one rallying in QC is makabayan in particular
a bit of a pro duts, they are claiming they don't believe the survey of filips losing their jobs because of endo ending

It's politics time

What happened to Leni leaks?