You have TEN SECONDS to prove to me why Trumps not a racist without using the burden of proof rebuttal meme or posting...

You have TEN SECONDS to prove to me why Trumps not a racist without using the burden of proof rebuttal meme or posting a picture of Trump with black people.

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a black hand I see holding that sign?

check these dubs

Burden of proof retard

wew

He's the only one trying to integrate them with the mainstream, work-based culture. He'll end their drugs-based economy and get them jobs.

"illegal" isnt a race

>proving a negative
top kek

> a valid argument is a meme

Oh look, it's another episode of
>really makes u thing
>wow x btfo, how can he recover?
>dis be really deeb
>trump be raicis n shiiiieeeeeet
>u kno itz be true
>how can x even combete
0/10 bait threads.

There is no evidence of Trump being a racist. There ya go. The end.

>KKK members
>one is black

Op plz

You have TEN SECONDS to prove to me why you shouldn't be immediately shot without a trial and your corpsed gang raped by a pack of rabid niggers without using that silly burden of proof meme

checked, praise lord kek

10 seconds to PROVE you know what someone else is thinking! GO!!!
Such a nigger, 10 seconds to say WHY he's racist so I can prove you wrong in 5 seconds

Sure thing, once you prove Trump is racist.
But you won't since this is a b8 thread for you to collect those sweet (You)'s

>corpsed
Muh american education on a roll today

>burden of proof rebuttal meme
>arguments I cant disprove are memes

Ikr

Who is the satan of kekism?

Race is a social construct, therefore no one can be a racist.

I am leftist and I hate Trump and his megalomania, but I have to admit that he isn't racist.
He is just stupid and genuinely thinks that mexicans are going to ruin America's economy when history has proved that immigration always help countries.
Trump supporters, on the other hand, are convinced that Trump is racist and support him because they are racist. They are as deluded as Trump in a different way.

>without using the burden of proof rebuttal meme
>being this retarded

Someone post the meme that goes something like:
>You have to prove me wrong based on my arbitrarily set up parameters... can't do it? haha looks like I win again

Your pic just proved that the kkk allowed blacks into their ranks.

> burden of proof rebuttal meme
so then I have to start with the assumption that he's racist?
fuck off

state specific issues you have with what he's said or what makes him racist and id be glad to answer

Well , the right hand of the supposed Klansman is brown .

So ... WE WUZ KKK AND SHIIIEEETTT!!!!!!

Muslims aren't a race.
Illegal Mexicans aren't a race.
Deporting due to them breaking the law just by being in the country alone is not racist.
Blocking travel of muslims until the situation with ISIS and all the crazy shit going on in the Mid East is not racist.

>thinks mexicans are going to ruin America's economy
doesnt matter, they will ruin Americas demography and racial makeup

Take that Jim Crow

He wants to help Mexicans by building a wall and helping cut cartels off from American black-market money.

America has always been a melting pot from the moment white devils murdered Native Americans.

>t. Israel Zangwill

black people dressed as kkk in this pic lmfao

because he has never said or actually done anything racist.

Holy shit it's Jeb

>Trump is part of the KKK cause some KKK members support him
Does that mean he is also the Majority of America, incluiding black people, women, white people, veterans, jewish ,and people who knows more than 2 shits about politics?
Cool!

We're done here folks. Pack it up and go home.

This.

Who is Israel Zangwill?

My favourite time immigration helped was when white people took over Earth

Trump wants to stop felons from crossing back and forth on the border
Trump wants to stop the countrymen from the world to run to America and become a lazy fuck
Trump world rather put a ford factory in a black community makeing jobs for everyone

Here's something
Who's not racist you god damn piece of shit nigger

Mexicans, Muslims and illegal immigrants are not racea

>burden of proof
>a meme

End yourself.

I'm half Native American.

I'm glad America killed off most of my people. We'd still be in tents. Fuck, some of us still are.

Naw, I'd rather have my smartphones, wifi, and a good career. Life is pretty comfy. I'd probably be hunting bison of something if America never took ownership of this land.

My favorite time immigration is when white countries are getting less and less white.

>I'm half Native American.
>half Native America
I'd have believed if you said 1/10. Not half. Get out of this board, you damn liar.

I honestly dont mind racists at all and Im brown, life is strange and throughout my travels I actually found myself sitting down and having a civil conversation with an honest to God Klansmen.

These liberals are so wrapped around the axel about identity politics and their "We're all human" doctrine that they're destroying communities and cultures that have been in this country for generations.

When I was talking to that Klansmen whom I was sharing a bottle of whiskey with, I didnt see some bigoted, foaming at the mouth racist, I saw a man who was concerned about his community and the destruction of his people, just like anyone else who is put in his position.

>America has always been a melting pot from the moment white devils murdered Native Americans.
Not true

the term melting pot, first of all, was invented by a jew recently, in the past 50 years or so, I can't remember

when the English moved in, they pushed natives out of their land. The inhabited land was never a melting pot until European immigration. European immigration worked (sort of) because they had similar cultures and assimilated. I say sort of because even btwn English and Germans and Irish there were problems.

Regardless America was always 85% white before the immigration reform in 1965 which essentially marked the death of my country

You have ten seconds to prove you don't have cum on your face right now.

Can't do it? Guess you've got cum on your face then.

They were taking too long destroying themselves. We helped them, LIKE WE ALWAYS DO. Helping others, it's what we do.
Like a good neighbor, the U.S. is there!

Your other post is crap too. Trump and his supporters aren't racist. We're just smart and see where you need law and boundaries, allowing law to mean nothing and letting people do whatever they want, and boundaries being erased, claro que es no bueno!!

I posit that nothing he has said has been racist. Now you must rebut this statement.

>My favorite time immigration is when white countries are getting less and less white.

Piss off schlomo !!!!

Israel is next !!!!

Sorry, but I was taught at school that America has been a melting pot for over a century so you're probably lying to me. Show me statistics that you're not lying if you want me to believe you. Until then, I'll believe my teachers even if I don't remember what was in the books he showed me since it was from a long time ago. I don't want to believe blindly what a racist from Sup Forums says, do you understand what I mean?

What? Just what? Native Americans were living peacefully. Hell, they were one of the most peaceful populations you could have found in the world, they were living with nature.
Then white devils came and tricked them. I remembered watching a famous propaganda white video where they ironically depicted white people deceiving Native Americans. White people acknowledge themselves as greedy invaders who used violence to conquer territories, please don't deny that.

Do you mean I'm Jew? Because I'm not. I must say I've always thought Jews were great people though even if I've only encountered two or three Jews.

Not an Argument

winner
everyone else btfo kys etc...

ITT nothing was proved. Trump is a racist, literally undebatable at this point.

Ha ha I win again

>Sorry, but I was taught at school that America has been a melting pot for over a century so you're probably lying to me. Show me statistics that you're not lying if you want me to believe you
here

see how drastically the white population starts dropping after about 1970 (immigration reform was 1965)

88-90% white is not a melting pot
70% white is, and that figure is very recent

>You have TEN SECONDS to prove to me why Barack Obama isn't a Muslim

Hehehe you can't do it well looks like I win. XDDD

whoops forgot pic

>prove my accusation wrong, I don't have to use proof, I shall disregard your proof

Well I guess I'm #cruzmissle nao

prove this
*grabs dick*

Dat Boi is the false prophet

Neither Muslims or illegal immigrants count as a race.

>burden of proof is a meme
you leftist faggots

To be honest, 10% of black people is already a very big percentage. There were only 12,6% of black people in 2010, yet in 2010 we could see black people everywhere in America, right? So America was already a melting pot back then even if it was only a melting pot with white people and black people, since other minorities were still very tiny compared to white and black communities.
Thanks for providing the pic, I'm glad you took a bit of your time to do that even if I don't agree with you. You're not like your typical racist.

>Hispanic (of any race)
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

remember edgy kike spawns are false flagging trump supporters

Trump wasn't the one who received 20k from the KKK.

WITNESSED

soooo "racist"

Some Hispanics in France look paler than other Hispanics. I guess this is what it means.

>asking someone to prove a negative assertion
>he doesn't understand the burden of proof lies with the one claiming trump is racist

No problem, thanks for being so cordial. And Im not a racist, I just don't want America to be minority white, just like I don't want Ghana to be minority black or Korea to minority Korean. I think its a merit to the earth to preserve natural diversity by not making populations of people go extinct.

I guess to differentiate, for example, a black hispanic from Cuba, a white from Argentina, and a Mestizo from Mexico

Checked.

Nailed it

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

Checked, praise be to kek.

the burden of proof is on you faggot its not because you add meme in front of it that it magically goes away

prove hes racist or fuck off

You can't prove a negative retard.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

I get you aren't racist. I think you are similar to Trump, you don't hate other races but you are misunderstood about several things. Like, are you aware that even if you aren't racist, most Trump supporters are? Sup Forums is the best place to make sure of this fact... They keep spouting as much as nonsense as they can. Of course, we can call that a meme or whatever, but Sup Forums racists believe that anyone calling them a meme board is uncalled for, so it's safe to say they really are racist and believe white people are superior to other races. If they were given the occasion, they would invade other countries like their ancestors did.
It's okay to support Trump, you aren't racist, but at the same time, it's wrong because Trump would do things that would end up spreading racism among his racist supporters.

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR NOT RACIST

Indeed he does.

kek be praised

Is this them? LOL.

Nigs despite all denials.

Why your flag needs the blue and red?

> My opinion if fact that he is racist
> Your opinion that he isn't a racist is just a shitty opinion because it's not mine

/thread

Why is there yourself in your flag getting eaten by an eagle?

>Democrats of yesterday formed the KKK
>Liberals of today still preach their message of white supremacy (white privilege)
>"Trump is the racist one."

You have TEN SECONDS to prove to me why you are not a racist without using the burden of proof rebuttal meme

>without using the burden of proof rebuttal meme

prove to me that I don't own a pet invisible pink unicorn without using the burden of proof rebuttal meme

you can't prove I don't so therefore it's true

prove to me the men under those white suits arent jewish. I honestly would not be surprised if they were.

I love you, plz based black lady, marry me.