Fuck Breaking Bad

Fuck Breaking Bad.

It was everything it had to be
If you think you'll outweight years of praise with your hot opinions suit yourself, some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill.

Factually incorrect.
In fact, it got better as it went along. Your opinions are objectively shit.

Fuck you OP, you fucking faggot cunt. Why would you even bother making this thread about a shit show?

Only nu males use the word "meh"

fuck you. go get your fuckin shinebox

>the grand finale to a critically acclaimed tv show is a jurry rigged machine gun in a trunk

why is television so shit?

> felina

What an unimaginative hack

Season 2 was the worst, and it ended fine.

hey this looks like a cool thread

People were saying meh in the 90's you little fag

no they weren't

I kind of lost interest after Gus died, those white supremacists weren't really that interesting.

I was there and they did.

Ok and? Still nu males

Neo Nazis being the final boss was weak

Yep, I'm sure guys born in the 70's saying meh in the 90's were nu males 20 years before nu males existed you fucking retard.

Meth is big with white trash culture

Yup they sure were.
>case closed
If You reply back that means I win Lmao

You win nothing fagboy. I just get sick of ignorant little 90's born cock suckers like you spouting ignorance.

Looks like that's a win for me.
What a sucker

congrats bro

you got btfo out

Thanks man.

90s was a nu-male era

metrosexuals and sensitive new age guys were around but nu males didn't exist yet.

Embarrassing

Looks like another win for me

Agreed. Made even worse by the fact that they split the final season in two and we had to wait a whole year for the second part.

This is very much true. Was very disappointed that they actually used fucking Nazis as the final villains just to make Walt not look so bad.

For those that hated the Breaking Bad finale, watch The Shield.

They were still a big let down after gus