Hey Sup Forums, im probably gonna get on an FBI watchlist for even asking this...

Hey Sup Forums, im probably gonna get on an FBI watchlist for even asking this, but how do you go on tor (the deeo web) without being tracked by the nsa spidey sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You dont

Deep*

How is it that drugs are sold along the deep web easily then?

Hotspot, throw away laptop, OS on bootable usb are the basics

you can browse on tor freely without fear of fbi or nsa.

> FBI
the only way fbi manages to unmask people is by RETARDS not disabling javascript and flash.

> NSA
not even the nsa has the power to decrypt or intercept tor communications, which is why retards in the fbi are stuck with their only tool:

>NIT

Network Investigative Technique - FBI's secret programs.. are nothing more than zeroday exploits that rely on javascript and flash to run.

> TL;DR
fbi and nsa are blind.

have fun :)

Is that really the best way?

Okay thank you. But say i were to set up a storefront for drugs, how would I go about that?

The safest, but still risky if cameras are around and if you go to the same hotspot too often. Also don't be a retard and to connect to a hotspot staying in your car four hours long.

Never pay someone to do it for you, even if he seems to be the most reliable guy on earth

>But say i were to set up a storefront for drugs, how would I go about that?

rent a virtual server somewhere using ID that can't be linked to you in ANY WAY. payments to the host must be made in same way. any info that links your real world ID to your site will land you in jail.

setting up your site on an onion address is the easy part compared to the rest :)

>then give out your mailing address
Drama queen detected

No need for that

Yes. Also, make some small purchases of meaningless shit to get your rating established. Like butterfly knives or whatever. Keep it legal at first. Sellers can review your ratings so give five stars.

I've had a good browse around the weapons sites. Whats the likelyhood of getting an automatic rifle/couple of pistols into Australia?

Zero. They x-ray internationally mailed packages in Oz. You'll go to jail for something like 20 years.

Oh well.. I'll just have to run a boat

Download tails OS, learn how to encrypt any and all messages, don't use alphabay, or even order anything right now as there was a huge take down of the top 2 markets.

OP don't listen to this garbage. A warrant can now be obtained simply for using a VPN and/or Tor. Tor user rate has dropped heavily since this law went in to effect. The power of tor was the number of users helping add anonymity to each other. Unless u you 100% know what you are doing, it's probably not worth with without a few months of research, and even then, you slip up ur fucked

Still want to give it a crack with a 24/7 parcel locker under a fake name. Lose a $k or sweet guns

Drugs shouldn't even be illegal. The fact that drugs are illegal is completely retarded in my opinion because it's literally the government playing mommy and daddy for you. Recreational drugs should be as legal as tobacco as long as it comes with warnings and is taxed.

Have you seen people on drugs? Have you ever seen a drunk person? They do stupid shit. Who gives a fuck if they kill themselves, but they will effect innocent people along the way.

Tobacco has little to no effect on people beside fucking up their lungs. Alcohol has effect but everyone can recognize it. Also there are socially acceptable times to partake in consumption.

People who do drugs don't tend to care when they take it as long as they are fucked up. I work with people who only smoke marijuana and they are the dumbest laziest fucks. Always hurting themselves and complaining. Sober people are efficient. Imagine adding heroin and meth into that picture.

Exactly, people can get drunk and people are getting high on dangerous drugs anyways? Why not make them legal and safer instead of the government being our parents.

Incognito mode

Making them legal normalizes it. More people will do it because "ITZ LEGUL NAO"

I'm pretty sure if drugs were legal they'd have to be safe so I highly doubt your retarded example of everybody just picking up meth is logical. I'm talking more about drugs like shrooms, LSD, DMT etc.

You're a dimwitted fuck. It's obvious you're brain is fried already. Try and look at the bigger picture.
It's all nice and well that you might do these drugs in the confine of your home or on a party night out. What about the wave of people who now have easy access to it and want to take it while at work. Yeah, nah. Real safe operating heavy machinery while on safe psychedelic drugs like LSD. You retarded fucks are already dumb enough smoking a bit of weed. You couldn't handle anything harder.

I don't even do drugs and I'm pretty sure they won't take it at work for the same reason they don't come into worked fucked up on alcohol. It's because they want to keep their job. I just like the thought of freedom.

>safe
> shrooms, LSD, DMT

A fucking VPN dumbass

>I don't even do drugs
Makes sense now. Someone talking about something they have no idea about

>pretty sure they won't take it at work
Pro-tip; They do. Because they're fried and continue to make stupid decisions.

I've gotten sweet satisfaction from seeing a dude high on weed drop a 500kg slab of stone on his foot while at work. Fucked him right up. Continued to smoke weed at work after he recovered and returned to work several months later.

They are safe you brainwashed bitch boy.

So why isn't Denver falling apart into chaos right this very second?

According to people in this thread if it's legal people will abuse it and not use it at appropriate times so why isn't everyone in Denver going to worked drunk and high?

Why, when you can legally obtain handguns / lever action shotties?

Sure they're safe on your couch watching netflix. Not too safe at work or behind the wheel of a car.

Please I fucking dare you to tell me that even though alcohol is legal, no one has ever/continues to get drunk at work or while driving and kill themselves/other people. Now we're meant to have people high on LSD operating heavy machinery and driving next to you in traffic? ((((B E C A U S E F R E E D U M Z)))))

ensure that you consume some fine oats before your departure.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

Do I have to spell it out for you. You're completely right, everyone isn't doing it. The rules aren't there for the smart people. They're there for the idiots that actually do go to work drunk and high. Are you actually trying to tell me that noone in the world in the last few weeks has died from the effects of alcohol?

Hey retard if people drive high they'll get a DUI like everybody else. Letting the government play mommy and daddy because of something somebody might do isn't right.

The people who go to work high or drunk should pay the price idiot. Nobody is arguing that.

I can legally obtain them. There on a strictly monitored police database and if they decide I'm no longer fit to have them, they're taken away. Imagine having an arsenal that nobody knows about ;)

this

>implying efficiency is the purpose of life

feels protestant in here

Hey Sup Forums

This is the FBI wanting to know how many IP addresses we have to trace and put malware on the host computers so as to track people on the deep web.

Sincerely
OP

You really are thick. Why would they get a DUI. The police don't know they're high. Oh wait, he just mowed down an entire family. Now he's tested. Now they know he's high. Now he can get his DUI.

You stupid fuck.

The government created the deep web.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

Who gives a fuck about them paying the price? I don't care if they die or get hurt. It's the innocent people who are just trying to get through their day without some autistic fuck chasing dragons in his car mowing them down.

Doesn't matter. Anybody could take a legally owned gun and kill as much people as they can and that's the risk you pay for freedom.

Fun fact: most people aren't crazy

Don't do anything that could make you 'unfit' until you decide to finally shoot up your highschool/ whatever illegal thing you're planning

Honestly, I hope you get what you want because I kind of want the world to turn to shit. That's why I voted for Trump as a joke.

I hope you safely enjoy drugs, then one day when your sober, some high idiot clips you in their car and you slowly bleed out on the sidewalk. Hope it's a hit and run too and they never get found ;)

Are you trying to make people mad? Just because I think drugs should be legal you're literally blowing everything out of proportion.

Not planning anything illegal. Just waiting for the inevitable day that they completely restrict the possession of firearms. Maybe not in America, but Australia I think it could happen.

was talking to

That's life you fucking retard. Sometimes you pay for the actions of other and hits not always fair. You can get hit by an asteroid, mugged, or just get straight up cancer and a lot of it can happen because somebody is fucked ul but we shouldn't make laws and play the role of parents in other people's lives.

You have to be 18+ to use this site

Sorry for my grammar.

>I'm completely wrong so I'm going to imply something I literally have no clue about

I don't reckon' it will. We have a pretty strong firearms culture here. Not a tacticool one like America, but a lot of people who live outside of big cities are hunters and such. There's a damn lot of legal firearms here. I can't count on two hands the people I'm acquainted with who have guns, and I don't even go to ranges.

kys fgt

>being this mad about losing an argument

You're right man. Rape should be legal as well because some people enjoy raping and sometimes you pay for the actions of others and its not always fair.

There should be rules in place to protect people who may be victims of retards.
Alcohol should be illegal too. By the time they tried it in the US, it was already too late, and a culture had formed around it. Now it's a detriment to our society.

Just because I can die from "X", doesn't mean I don't want to reduce the chance of me dying from "Y".

Some people are so dumb they need a permanent "mommy and daddy" figure.

Maybe in your perfect YOLO world i can enslave me a couple negros because sometimes you pay for the actions of others and its not always fair.

>because sometimes you pay for the actions of others and its not always fair.

Rape always results in a crime idiot but if you weren't so desperate for a rebuttal you would have realized that it's completely different.

Just move away. You have the freedom to move away to a country that fits your lifestyle because you're free.

I want a government so small you can bearly see it.

True, they will always be need for pest control in rural areas. But I want to play with automatic weapons and not have to fly overseas or join the military.

No. I don't want to move away, I want you to assimilate to my way of thinking because it's the only way that will move us forward as a species.
My points are correct, and 'freedom' should exist only without detriment to society.

Well man that's another issue, if anyone hears fully automatic weapons fire the police will be called.

But why are you the one who is right and we have to move away. What if we were right and you had to move away. Wait we are right. That's why drugs are illegal.
>Fuck off to Syria faggot. I heard there's a good drug over there called (((M U S T A R D G A S))))

Yeah, i just want to hunt me some pesky pest camels far out west

You have the freedom to buy as much property as you want and you can have a strict no drugs/alcohol rule.

Just because drugs are illegal doesn't mean you're right and that's the reason it's always being argued.

>Rape always results in a crime idiot
>always results in a crime idiot
>idiot

>Drugs are illegal
>Drug use always results in a crime idiot
>idiot

ITT: Samefaggotry

Rape is illegal because the government says its illegal but drugs shouldn't be illegal because of my personal opinion.

You proved that I think you're an idiot. Good job.

>>get hit by an asteroid
What the hell do you think I am? A fucking dinosaur?

Drugs don't hurt other people unless the person hurts people same as alcohol. Rape will literally always have a victim. How can you not see that?

>>Rape always result in a crime
Not with a well pulled of stockholm syndrom and some manipulation

>You can get hit by an asteroid, mugged, or just get straight up cancer

Getting hit by an asteroid and getting cancer are completely unavoidable and can happen to anybody, I've had cancer.
Getting mugged and being killed by the recklessness of a drug user are completely avoidable. The police just need to work harder and make them more illegal. Public hangings might persuade someone not to mug people.

>Rape will literally always have a victim
>the government told me so

You're contradicting yourself. Do you want freedom or not?

>Getting mugged and being killed by the recklessness of a drug user are completely avoidable.

Keep thinking that. Wake up and walk to your car tommarow and get rushed by six armed guys. I wonder how prepared for that you'd be.

Correct

Only reason I'd be rushed by six armed guys would be in your perfect F R E E D O M world where anyone can do whatever they want.

>because sometimes you pay for the actions of others and its not always fair.

Don't big league me retard. Raping somebody violates the rights of the victim 100% of the time so it's illegal 100% of the time. Drugs don't and if somebody does drugs knowing the consequences and is in violation of somebody else's right by hurting them or something they're breaking the law and should be made to pay.

News flash: criminals don't follow the law and this applies in the real world

Now you know and knowing is half the battle

>Raping somebody violates the rights of the victim 100%
Who told you this? The government?
>Drugs don't
Because of your opinion now and not the governments

>picking and choosing whats right and wrong to suit yourself
>freedom

>criminals don't follow the law
Pretty obvious there. Just been arguing with some retard for the last hour who thinks illegal substances should be legal

You guys aren't even tying to make points anymore. You're just made and throwing insults around which is fine but at least try and reinforce your point.

VPN

mad*

Read the file name

As I was saying earlier, I'm against it but I like a bit of chaos. I hope they legalize all the drugs So i can watch on the news the new wave of idiots dying from drug related abuse

I'm glad there's only one of you. That's one less communist commy I have to deal with.

You'd be disappointed because nothing much would change.