Hello from Russia! Пpивeт, Aнoнчики!

Hello from Russia! Пpивeт, Aнoнчики!
Foreign anonimus, I need your help. I want to talk about some dumb popular shit like gyroscooters, vaping, fidget spinners etc.
You know, some global tendentions come to us from US and Europe with a slightly delay. So I really interested, what's up right now in your countries. But I talk only about really popular things, things like those that I've mentioned.
In reply I can try to answer some questions from you about life in Russia. I live in city with 1 million population.
Sorry for my English, hope you will understand me.

Putin doesn't want you to be here...

He doesn't know

Fuck off, Ivan

My name is Ivan actually... Fuck you, John

I dunno, what I look like to you, information dispenser? GET THA FUCK OUTTA HERE ya Fuck

No, I dont ask you to describe all of this from all sights. Just a few words

Trump and neo nazis in the south who openly praise him, the left and sjws lose their shit. Everyone in new york, fughetta bout it is a fuckin libtard. You mention Donald Trump and they lose their shit. Also my name is John, kek

Oh, thank you, but you haven't gotten me. Sorry, it must be my fault. I'm talking not abiut politics or science or smth. I'm interested in things that more close to fashion or I dont know... Some stupid but popular stuff.

wrong board then

Where should I go?

honestly no idea, vaping is still the thing. kinda disgusts me to see people doing it openly on the streets. i feel that fidget spinners have died out.

Anyway, thanks! Cпacибo!

How about your mice op? Particularly the ones found in Siberia

Yeah fidget spinners have mostly died out.
I don't really know what's the "thing" these days. Gluten?

Found this on some russian Sup Forums-equivalent, where is this from?

There are no mice. I only had some when I lived in my dormitory. But I;ve understood your allegory, John

I'm sitting there too, but I have never seen this. So I think it is not some kind of meme... just a pic

Hихyя y них нeт, зaгнивaющиe пeндocы дaжe тpeeды нe мoгyт выcpaть

Tpeнды

nema nachema

cyкa a Дбeл блayт

My apologies Ivan

Зa pyccкий тyт нe бaнят?

I'm also from a city with 1 million people)

But there is such a thing as a Siberian mouse. And it is a beautiful creature

Meня eщe нe зaбaнили, нo мoгyт нaвepнoe

Lol I thought that you find me, because I write from Siberia. What about siberian mouse... I'm not really interested in such things. All I can say:
Bernd you should not really open this topic. You are young, playful, everything's easy for you. This is an another thing. It's not Snowden and not even secret services archives. Better not to get into that. Seriously, any of you would deeply regret. Close the topic and forget what was written here. I full. I fully understand that this post incites additional interest, but I far the curious - stop. The rest will just not see it.

*'m writing

Last try