Oasis only had one hit song so fuck off

Pantera

>Everyone

U2

ABBA

Madonna

Blur

Ween

came here for this. im not even memeing. its ridiculous that it was even a question. blur was miles ahead of oasis.

Nirvana

Weezer

Oasis was ahead of blur but then blur kept releasing quality and oasis sucked after morning glory. Oasis best songs blow blue's out of the water but blur has waaaaayy more good songs overall, and their catalog is incredibly diverse

The only band that comes near is The Verve, such a shame Richard's solo work is fucking awful. Nick McCabe Is severely underrated, his guitar work at Glastonbury in 2008 was amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=e_Ytj1THY70

>le anti-grunge men

Tears For Fears

No Way Sis

youtube.com/watch?v=UFIHZQUfjyw

choa of course

Blur was miles better than Oasis.

This is the only 8/10+ Oasis track:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBKBl_s0NsQ

Good taste faggot

I hate Tears For Fears

I know.

nope

>le reply to every post on the thread man

Every band.

But Madonna's pretty good

>Name ONE (1) band worse than Oasis

Fixed your post OP.

Crazy Frog

Oasis aren't even the best band from Manchester.

She is but Oasis are better

Alright fair enough

All of them

Happy Mondays comes close but Oasis are better

Radiohead

dam son
checked

>2017
>caring about "bands"

1) The Fall

------Power Gap-------

------Power Gap-------

------Power Gap-------

2) Black Grape

------Power Gap-------

3) Happy Mondays

------Power Gap-------

4) Oasis

5) New Order

6) Joy Division

------Power Gap-------

------Power Gap-------

------Power Gap-------

9001) The Stone Roses feat. Ian Brown

what's wrong with autechre and why aren't they better than oasis?

Their first two albums (and some of their last album) are the only remotely good albums in their discography. And believe me, I tried to like Oasis beyond that. They are a one trick pony band with barely any real talent. The two bands that most inspired Noel (The Smiths and The Beatles) are easily better than them, as are any other band I could think of.

Fuck off Monty.

Americans want grungy fucking people, singing shitty pop songs on stage. They get a bright bunch like oasis, with deodorant on, and they don't get it

I don't like Oasis' music. Liam is a monotone, shitty singer. The only thing I like about Oasis is their bantz and attitude.

Liam G

On Franz Ferdinand’s Alex Kapranos: “He reminds me of fucking Right Said Fred. You put on ‘I’m Too Sexy For My Fucking Thing’ next to their records and I bet you any money it’s the same person. It’s the same fucking person! ”

On Keith Richards and George Harrison: “They’re jealous and senile and not getting enough fucking meat pies.” (The Sun, October 1997)

On Jack White: “The White Stripes? Fooking rubbish. School ties? At the age of 24? Fooking hell.” (July 2002)

On Pete Doherty: “What does the word Libertine mean? Freedom! He’s in the corner doing smack with a helmet on his head. There’s nothing free about that. It’s nasty.” (NME, 2005)

On Ozzy Osbourne: “How come everyone thinks he’s great? He’s a bit of a fooking mong, if you ask me.” (NME, July 2002)

On Robbie Williams: “He’s a fucking drama queen. You make a crap album then want everyone to feel sorry for you. Tosser!” (MTV, February 2007)

On Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong: “Fuck right off. I’m not having him. I just don’t like his head.” (NME, August 2009)

On the Scissor Sisters: “Bright colours and fucking weirdos on stilts? I’m more entertaining than that shit.” (NME, 2005)

On Twitter: “If someone’s barking up the wrong tree I sort of point them in the right direction, but other than that I’m not into tweeting – it’s rubbish.” (Teenage Cancer Trust charity gig, March 2011)

On Florence Welch: “I’m sure she’s a nice girl, but she sounds like someone’s stood on her fucking foot. I’m not having someone with ginger hair making music. I’m not going down that road.” (XFM, February 2010)

On Coldplay: “Chris Martin looks like a geography teacher. What’s all that with writing messages about Free Trade? If he wants to write things down I’ll give him a pen and a pad of paper. Bunch of students.” (NME, 2006)

On Bono’s charity-driven music: “Play ’One’, shut the fuck up about Africa.” (Telegraph, February 2007)

On Benicassim: “What a fuckin’ waste of time! If it wasn’t for those bloody kids it would’ve been a disaster. The problem was… wait for it… yes! The fuckin’ PA. It blew twice! And the monitor system blew twice! It’s becoming a joke. And not a very funny one.” (Oasisinet.com, July 2009)

On Russell Brand’s Radio 2 show: “Noel Gallagher, Russell Brand, fucking hell…what a pair of old housewives,” (Twitter, April 2009)

On fashion: “I’m not into the skinny look. These skinny things. That’s what I’m here for, to fucking get rid of that shit. You know them shoes that just come at you like a fucking snooker cue?! It’s like, leave it out man! You got a license for them bastards or what?!” (March 2009)

On indie music: “I really despise this new fucking disease of indie fucking shit, fucking student music, the likes of Bloc Party and all that fucking nonsense. They don’t keep me awake at night, but it’s just shite, and they can fucking have it mate.” (Esquire, March 2010)

On Peter Kay’s jibe at last year’s Brit Awards: “Listen up fat fuck as a real Northerner I was brought up to say shit to people’s faces not behind their back. Live forever LG.” (Twitter, February 2010)

On Bob Dylan: “I know all about him and that, but he’s a bit of a miserable cunt as far as I’m concerned. I like that tune he did ‘Lay Lady Lay’. People go nuts for him, but he doesn’t really do it for me.” (The Times, June 2011)

On Radiohead’s ‘The King Of Limbs;: “I heard that fucking Radiohead record and I just go, ‘What?!’ I like to think that what we do, we do fucking well. Them writing a song about a fucking tree? Give me a fucking break! A thousand year old tree? Go fuck yourself!” (Thequietus.com, March 2011)

Parklife as an album shits on Oasis' entire discography tbqh.

truly /ourguy/

Noel G

On audience participation: "I cringe when I see these bands doing all that 'Everybody over here get your hands up!' shit. Fuck off. I’m not arsed where I am or even why you lot [the audience] are here. I’ve made a record, you’ve come to see me play it live. The end. Now buy a T-shirt on the way out and fuck off."

On interviews: "I have an opinion on everything, and if I don’t have an opinion, I’ll fucking make one up on the spot."

On writing an autobiography: "Yes, I'll do one. No, I won't do a Wayne Rooney and write six."

On his biggest hero: "My mum, because she brought Liam Gallagher up. I mean, fuck me."

On litter: "I don't like litter. I like that Singapore thing. You know – you get caught dropping litter you get your head chopped off."

On music reviews: "I reckon if Thom Yorke fucking shit into a light bulb and started blowing it like an empty beer bottle it’d probably get 9 out of 10 in fucking Mojo."

On artist-against-artist beef: "You can say that you respect someone as an artist a thousand times and it will never get reported. But you call someone a cunt once…"

On people who work too hard: "I don't like workaholics. Don't fucking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy cunts. That's how wars start: busy fuckers."

On Keane: "Traditionally speaking, the three biggest twats in any band are the singer, the keyboardist, and the drummer. I don’t need to say anything else."

On his mum: "Hard work and a fucking filthy tongue, that’s what I inherited from my mum. She taught the nineties how to swear."

On his dad: "My old man invented road rage. When the new Ford Sierra came out it was a big thing. I remember him calling a guy in the street out of the window, 'You fucking Sierra-faced bastard!' That’s poetry, man."

Name 1 Oasis song that people know besides Wonderwall. Oh wait...

On his cat: "Well, I didn’t name him. Let’s get that straight. My 4-year-old named him Boots. Not after the chemist, obviously. Although, if he’d named him Superdrug, that would’ve been fucking brilliant. Anyway, I don’t know why he’s called Boots and I didn’t think I’d like him, but I fucking love this cat. I fucking love him. I keep telling him, 'I fucking love you.'”

On Liam: "I read these interviews with him and I don’t know who the guy is who’s in these interviews, he seems really cool, because the guy I’ve been in a band with for the last 18 years is a fucking knobhead."

On why he doesn't like Alt-J: "I don't know. One of them's got a moustache, and that's unacceptable."

On his daughter: "Kids have got to make their own choices. I don’t want my daughter’s record collection to be the same as mine – I don’t want her to be as cool as me."

On life lessons: "Nothing good happens between the hours of 4am and 6am."

On his wife: "I didn’t even get a fucking birthday present last time. Fucking hell! She pulls out that one: 'But you’ve got everything! How many more effects pedals can I buy you?' One more! One fucking more will do. One more!"

On building his own gym: "I cannot go to a gym. I cannot be in a gym with another guy my age who was at Knebworth – he ain’t seeing that. That’s too undignified for me. So I’m afraid we had to dig the basement out."

On Adele: "Adele? I'm not a fan. She always comes on the radio when I'm having my cornflakes: 'Hello?' No, fuck off!"

On Liam's anger: "He’s rude, arrogant, intimidating and lazy. He’s the angriest man you’ll ever meet. He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup."

On stagecraft: "It’s beneath me. Stagecraft is beneath me. That guy from Maroon 5 – he needs stagecraft."

Live forever , Dont look back in anger , Morning Glory

On what people think of him: "If your work is good, then you don't have to be."

On modern pop stars: “'Oh, yeah, my last selfie got 47-thousand-million likes on Instagram.' Yeah, why don’t you go fuck off and get a drug habit, you penis?"

On frontmen playing guitars: "The further away Bono stays from a guitar, the better. Chris Martin is a frontman, but not when he’s playing guitar. Mick Jagger is a frontman. When he plays the guitar he looks like a dick. Liam used to pick up the guitar and we’d all go, 'Ha ha, no. What are you playing it up there [on your chest] for?'”

On music industry focus groups: "They literally go outside their building and ask people walking by, 'If I played you this song, what would you think?' and all that. Don't ask the man on the street! He's a cunt!"

On playing the hits: "Thom Yorke sat at a piano singing 'This is fucked up' for half an hour. We all know that, Mr Yorke. Who wants to sing the news? No matter how much you sit there twiddling, going, 'We're all doomed,' at the end of the day people will always want to hear you play 'Creep'. Get over it."

On writing songs for someone else: "You can’t write songs about your wife if your brother’s singing it. No, that’s not going to go down well."

On his hobbies: "This. Doing interviews. I fucking love it. I could do this all day long. It’s sick. Because I get to be a gobshite, and I get to do that thing: to be the last of a dying breed."

On his greatest achievements: "I’m proud of three things, maybe four things. To get to this age and not have dyed my hair is a major achievement. No earrings. No tattoos. And no motorbike."

none of those were hits outside of bongland

word

>No matter how much you sit there twiddling, going, 'We're all doomed,' at the end of the day people will always want to hear you play 'Creep'. Get over it.
How will he ever recover?

Bonehead's Bank Holiday is the greatest song ever recorded prove me wrong

Noel G

No matter how much you sit there twiddling, going, 'We're all doomed,' at the end of the day people will always want to hear you play 'Creep'. Get over it. I never went to fucking university. I don’t know what a paint brush is; I never went to art school.

On Kurt Cobain/Grunge: “I wish I’d met Kurt Cobain. I always had an affinity with him. He was left-handed, blue-eyed, a Gemini, loved The Beatles like me. I would have loved to have shot the fucking shit with him"

"[Live Forever] was written in the middle of grunge and all that, and I remember Nirvana had a tune called 'I Hate Myself and I Want to Die,' and I was like...'Well, I'm not fucking having that.' As much as I fucking like him [Cobain] and all that shit, I'm not having that. I can't have people like that coming over here, on smack [heroin], fucking saying that they hate themselves and they wanna die. That's fucking rubbish."

>tfw the Gallaghers never saved Kurt
>tfw no Oasis/Kurt Cobain collaboration

Would have been better than the results of Noel's collaboration with Evan Dando, for fuck's sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8ri1s5O8wU

youtube.com/watch?v=LIjTUOb-5oo

youtube.com/watch?v=QGYn2XRHZYk

Face it, they were fucking good.

Only some of their songs are alright, but they were probably the worst britpop bands of the bunch.

Oasis. as you were LG x

the British make bad music
they are completley btfo by italian, french, and german composers

The band that they ripoff

Stone Roses