Who's trying to get some dick today...

who's trying to get some dick today? I love bicurious guys trying out my cock before they realize they love sucking cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love it when fags don't infiltrate my board

is that you in the pic OP? I like big dicks but find guys repulsive for the most part.

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

If you just want to suck some dick then get on your knees little boy and ask nicely

so is it you in the pic or not?

ya that's my cock now are you gonna get a mouthful of dick or aren't you

post more? what state you live in? i'd rather have my girlfriend suck you off actually heh.

So you're a cuck? Would you take it in the ass if your girlfriend wanted you to?

If u = in NY then id be down to try never done w a dude but im open to new things...

absolutely not. i don't consider myself bisexual but i appreciate a good cock. my girlfriend shares girls with me so why not return the favor? i love my girlfriends tits but lets be real there are nicer tits out there and i want to play with them. i let her play with nice cocks.

Would you do anything with my cock?

dang i am in ny but it wouldn't be for me. it'd be for my gf. where in ny?

i'd love to do something with a good stash of oats.

yeah youre making my dick tingle, the idea of you convincing me turns me on

Why do you have a nigger cock?

Why are you white, but have a nigger penis?

Umad boi

What does "Umad boi" mean...?

I am just genuinely curious as to why OP is a white guy, but has a nigger penis. Generally speaking white guys have white dicks. Just very curious and confused as to why he has a nigger penis. It looks strange on his body.

I think he was trying to say ummayd boi as if he is referring to the Ummayd caliphate dynasts who enslaved blacks in what's known now as Sudan so he's asking why u racist ummayd boi

Kek

Lmao that's defiantly what he's referring to

I keep hearing about oats lately

you guys i fucking love cock. like holy shit i'm such a god damn faggot and I love it

I'll pretend to be bicurious if it gets me the dick

That's a pretty cool dick.

If it was through a gloryhole, i would be down for that, I just don't like the rest of guys

Do you have kik OP?

I'm in NYC