What does mu think of Ed Sheeran? I think he is genuinely talented for a pop artist

What does mu think of Ed Sheeran? I think he is genuinely talented for a pop artist.

he's a ginger fuck

>its a new one

>steve from Minecraft

I've managed to never listen to any of his songs

>berry bush from age of empires

He makes me think about shapes and how weird they are

What is wrong with his eyes?

Is he some sort of human/axolotl crossbreed?

How the hell did this guy manage to fuck half of Taylor's model friends

honest to god don't know, probably money

He's extremely untalented what the fuck are you talking about OP

He's an absolute hack

Men value looks, women value status.

he guilts women into fucking him

He is pretty good on the guitar and writes his own songs, thats a rarity in pop music.

I liked him. First two albums dropped some of the more memorable singles of the early 2010s. More than just another faux-folk artist with an acoustic guitar, I think he had and still has, a genuine talent to make good pop music. His earlier stuff was relatable, catchy, polished. His recent singles have been terrible. Shape of You is just a bad bad song, it's a ginger folk singer at heart trying to put on a sexy pop star mask and it doesn't work. Doesn't even have that same tongue in cheek mood that Sing had. Castle on the Hill is a song written by an AI, I'm sure of it. It's just every single cliche associated with In My Life style songs whammed into one. Also the chorus sounds a lot like If I Could Then I Would by The Calling to me. Galloway Girl is absolutely fucking atrocious. Apparently he wrote over 200 songs for Divide and picked the best ones. Makes me wonder the quality of the rest of them. He was always best when straddling that line of pop star and folk singer. He pulled it off really well, but he's fallen onto the pop star bit way too much. It's not his strength.

Couldn't agree more and I'm afraid with the commercial success Divide was we are not going to see another honest folk singer songwriter album.

It's a shame really, I never loved the guy but I didn't mind him coming on the radio. I hope he tries to ground himself a bit more but you're right he probably won't.

I am not familiar with his music, but he's got one of the most annoying faces I know of.

>listening to a station that plays Ed Sheran

most likely a birtish radio

I have no control over the radio at work so I enjoy what I can.

His guitar playing is incredibly basic and he's incapable of writing anything that isn't built around a G chord

what the fuck wrong with his face?

he's british

I like him and enjoy his music but ffs

>First half of this year
>Go literally anywhere in the UK
>Hear Ed Sheeran about 10 times a day

hey is that the actor from game of thrones? awesome man i love british people

he's balding