Guys i think my girlfriend just killed herself, she texted me saying that she'd be dead by morning...

guys i think my girlfriend just killed herself, she texted me saying that she'd be dead by morning, ive called her half a dozen times and texted her, her fb says shes active what should i do?

pic really unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/1H81t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking hell Sup Forums i just need help right now, could anyone just reply

Call emergency number.

obviously she dumped you but shes too much of a pussy to make it obvious, my advice to you is to just move on

Go to her home or where she is

Call 911 and tell them what you just told us. Request a welfare check.

better make sure you weren't involved in this. After family they go to the boyfriend and usually blame him for the suicide

Fuck off, shes genuine, we've known each other for two years, last night she told me some dark shit, how she was treated by her parents as a kid

Find her and fuck her corpse

This

Why are you telling me to fuck off? I told you to call your emergency number in case she's going to.

im just panicked rn sorry

>My girlfiend
>Her BF

Pretty high ping. maybe you should become an hero. not her.

CALL 911. STOP POSTING

Instead of asking faggots on the interwebs why don't you be a real fucking man and go to her house check her and take pics for us you waste of breath.

Get back in the car!!!!!

This, Don't be a beta bitch call her or DO SOMETHING BE A MAN

Her ping just hit 0 ms.

sorry about my typos, this was the last thing she sent me

What's the reason you're not over her place right now? Chances are she's asleep or simply wanted time away from her phone but don't take that chance. If my girlfriend didn't check on me when she suspected I was going to hurt myself I would be dead now.

Seriously. Man up and get the fuck over to her house. If you can't for whatever reason call emergency services.

i'm sure the fine lass has just preoccupied her time with more important facets, like oat eating.

I guarantee shes fine.
ITT: no ones had an (overemotional) gf

Dyslexic retard.

She's ignoring you intentionally to make you worry about her for attention.

she lives in another state... i was planing to move up where she was for a few months now.

i've called her parents but they wont pick up, ive texted all her friends on facebook

>more important facets
>oat eating
>mfw

/thread

Call 911 now.

done, does anyone live in Tennessee?

Browsing Sup Forums is the only option, calm down and do nothing, shit will sort itself out

This

she's just ignoring you too see how much you care about her, people who're looking for attention by saying they're going to kill themselves are cancer to your life ditch her

Should have said that earlier! faggot, now call the police on a treated suicide or SWAT her.. Want 4 chan to expose her?

I do. What's her area code?

Go to her house and check on her. If you cant, because it was long distance, then she wasn't really your gf bro. Probably a dude. Or fat. Move on, and talk to someone you can actually touch

shes up near the Kentucky Border, near dover and clarkesville

>pretty high ping.

Underrated.

Or something works too

This. Every nice girl needs some wholesome oats every now and then.

Post her nudes! It's not like she's going to see them anyway. She's obviously kill.

No we met beforehand and actually went to high school together... She moved to be closer to her family and invited me to come up and move in with her once i got my situation sorted out

go to her house and check, call 911 and tell them to check on her, there are things you can do that are more proactive than coming to Sup Forums for advice

You have been ghosted mate just leave her alone and don't be a faggot, it's time to move on.

>got my situation sorted out
So this isn't the first time you have an "episode".

No bullshit? I live near Dover. U guys in college? If so, where does she go

No, i just needed to get accepted to a college up there, i also needed to find work at the same time

>what should i do?
Nothing. She's obviously fucking mental if she's threatening suicide, and you really aren't helping her any by smothering her with attention as a reward for it. Really suicidal people don't run around threatening it, they just go do it. Stop calling/texting her, just dump her now before she fucks your head up more. Pic very related.

I graduated last year, she's doing college classes at Stewart County high before she planed to head off to bowling green state.

Ok nvm. If she was in college, I might have been able to help out b/c I got friends all over the area. Best of luck, hope she's ok and doesn't have a rope around her neck!

Do you need an address. What infomation do you need?

look, if i could ask for one favour from anyone who lives in Tennessee, you don't have to do it if you cant, but if you can id be grateful, i just need closure. if anyone could get to Big Rock road in big rock and drive up towards this house and tell me whats going on id be grateful, thank you Sup Forums

CALL THE FUCKING COPS YOU IDIOT

>hmm my girlfriend says she'll be dead by morning
>i guess i should cal her
>hmm no answer
>what do I do
>hmm maybe Sup Forums can help???
>instead of going to the advice bored, i could go and post it on Sup Forums
>yeah, maybe they will know what to do

you're a fuckin retard, call an emergency number

this

if shes dead then there's nothing you can do

if she isnt then you should drop that bitch if she's gonna play with your head like that

A larger map

Do you even copypasta?

Honestly man, I'd like to help but getting emergency help is probably better than asking a random person online to check on ur possibly dead girlfriend.

you suck at greentexting

It's amazing how kids these days don't know basic, common sense steps, to respond to a blatantly obvious situation. If you think she's done something, call 911 you fucking prepubescent douche nozzle. Oh she's just a teenager? It's 830 in the fucking morning? Maybe she's asleep you fucking dipshit. Why even come here asking these potato questions. Oh I'm worried hur due kys

ok man, here's her house if you ever get curious. Thank you for helping regardless

I did you dumb nigger, maybe if you took the time to read the thread instead of just skipping to conclusions you'd know that you illiterate fuck

call your isp provider thats a lot of ping, also you should call your girlfriend ... maybe ..

i did you faggot, more dumb niggers who cant read

I just googled "Big Rock Tennessee" and it seems like a bit of a shit hole.

Regardless, I hope your girl is all good

Call 911 guys his gf deflated.

my bad ... no need to be upset ... hope you get charged for making your gf commit suicide.

Yea, why we were both planning on moving up to bowling green.

She probably wouldn't have killed herself if you weren't such a shitty boyfriend

i know

You gots nudes right?

Fair enough.

Have you heard anything from the chick?

fuck off

Holy shit dude I stay just down the road and there have been lots of cops there all night wtf.

No I'm serious, if shes necks herself you'll be pissed cause you'll never be able to any of her.

This seems a personal army request but faking it with the "dead girlfriend", he has no need to post her adress because he is the one that clearly would need to go there.
So saging this because is bait.

FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE FUCK THE CORPSE

>trying to make a humerous image out of a ping time that's totally normal for an ausfag

While it's still warm

imgur.com/gallery/1H81t

BAIT

send nudes ASAP so we technically fap to dead girl so bunch of necropolises

Message her, get her to talk, call 911.

Ok Sup Forums I'm going to bed now, i have to wake up for a night shift in a few hours, ill post again if anything happens, thank you to the guy who lived near Dover, thanks everyone who helped. Just wish me luck, i hope shes just eating oats right now.

Faith if you're somehow reading this, I love You

ok now lets call a pizza joint

your post has an underage-y feel to it

>fuck of she's genuine
She either genuinely is an attention whorr, or she's genuinely killing herself you ignorant yuppie

I live in Clarksville. Do you want me to go check up on her?

he went to bed

I did but i left her because i domt have time for 10th grade level drama

What can I say I tried

/thread

Where you live OP

who is actually commiting suicide, they never warn anyone, 'cause it slightly decreases chances to success

glhf

Topkek