So i am thinking of ways to commit suicide what is the best way via traintrack ? lay down what way ?

so i am thinking of ways to commit suicide what is the best way via traintrack ? lay down what way ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.ashspace.org/ash.xanthia.com/suspension.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kinda fuck up the train driver though

Go ask a bunch of niggers on the corner if they want some watermelon flavored kfc

fire is the purest way

don't be a coward pussy motherfucker who will tramatize a innocent train driver and make hundreds of good and honest people late

just kys but do it alone so you won't annoy anybody like you did your whole life already

a painless and easy way to do it is to inhale helium or some kind of shit like that

Or just stop beeing a pussy for once in your life and be the adventurer you have always dreamt to be, you are literally the only person who can change your life. You don't have anything to lose it seems, so why not take your shit and go on a huge mystical journey across the world, take a bag and a few stuff and just fucking go dude. Let everything behind and try a new fucking life, but at least give it a try, be brave nigger

Dont be a faggot and make the train driver feel bad

Slit your wrists while sitting in a tub of super hot water - it's the ancient Roman way.

Others say helium.
Or just take a few dozen painkillers and sleeping pills.

this

Drink mercury.

If you're brave enough to kill yourself, youre brave enough to make the change in your life that you need to.

Don't do train track bad idea to hanging there is an very easy and peaceful way to go here is a link also pills but you have to know the right kind archive.ashspace.org/ash.xanthia.com/suspension.html

Your dumb people don't have to be depressed Because of life's situations in many cases including me it's a realization that everything is pointless that the world is absurd. We have to accept it innocent people die every day and there's nothing that you can do to stop it.

the fuck with these stupid threads. get a fucking job, go to school be part of society instead of being a fucking peace of shit writing idiotic post like this.

Painfull way drink acid

this and i bet it is the same people who makes these every day multiple times.

i feel you
i was once at the same point in my life, but then i realized, that, if everything is pointless and nothing really matters, why shouldnt i go out and do all the stuff i want to do?
yeah, others would say that my life is still shitty, but now i have fun
i go out to raves, meet people and do stupid stuff others wouldnt dare to do, because i give a flying fuck, if it could kill me
walking in the streets high on acid? fuck yeah!
wandering alone i the forest with a sleeping bag and some booze and meat for a couple of days? yeah, sure why not?
climbing on old buildings or giant boulders in the wild? im in!
this shitty urband life with jobs and bills and money is pointless, but eventually you can find a purpose in other things
quit thinking about everything, because it doenst matter
just go out, you donthave to socialize or work your ass off to be happy
find your path, its easier than you think
good luck user

I second this

Don't do it. Please, don't do it.

You're loved, your presence would be missed.Fuck these other edgy cunts.

Go out and make something of yourself doing what you love. Worst comes to worst you fail.Can't win if you don't try.

lots of aspirin (anticoagulant) + hot bath + slit wrist will kill you painlessly in a matter of minutes.
Also think about the poor dude that'll have to clean this up, and call someone beforehand, it's easyer to clean when the body isnt weeks old macerating in old water.

I feel the same, who gives a fuck if I die today or tomorrow, if I'm going to die at least I'll have fun while at it

>that everything is pointless that the world is absurd

that's where you're wrong, you are the one who is supposed to give purpose to your life. you are literally the only person in your life that can give it meaning. protip: life is not like in your chinese cartoon.. i mean there won't be a random dude on the street going
>hey dude wanna go on an adventure and live awesome shits?
ofc it can happen, but my point is : don't wait for such a thing to happen because if you don't change it will never happen and you will make yourself suffer and won't do anything awesome until you're dead and then you'll be like "fuuuuuck my life was really shit what was even the point".

you will have to create your own opportunities in order to live your own "adventures" (i don't have a better word, but it doesn't have to be an adventure, it can be anything you think is dank). You are the ONLY actor of your whole life, the only person you have control over, is YOU. It's up to you and it is YOUR duty to change the things that bothers you in your life because nobody is going to do it for you, welcome to adulthood.

it won't be easy ofc, it will asks you something very difficult : loving yourself

now i know you have been sad for a long time and you're used to hating yourself (and you also probably secretly love doing that to yourself somehow because it makes you think there is absolutely nothing you can do to change, it's much easier that way so you don't actually have to work on yourself and fix your problems), but give it a try dude, try to respect yourself and try to learn how to love your personality and body whatever they are.

Life is an incredible experience dude, it's up to you to make it either the dankest shit ever, or the worst.

thats dumb. i bet youve never killed yourself because otherwise you wouldnt say shit like that

You shouldn't off yourself, it's bad news for families. My mom's dad shot himself before I was born (she was probably 19-20). Totally fucked her up to this day (43+ years later). Even made my life hard in weird ways because of how it changed my family.

If you do decide to off yourself make it something ridiculous. Get a helmet with horns on it and put your head down and try to ram the oncoming train. A nice set of noise cancelling construction earmuffs paired with looking at the ground and charging the oncoming train will make it hard for you to know just when it's coming

this.... but I recommend having a gun handy for a plan B