Anyone here from Ottawa? I just moved here...

Anyone here from Ottawa? I just moved here, all I've noticed is there's a lot of fucken degens and homeless people on Rideau street, and bars are cheap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-PJstCxMVRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes I am but i don't go out much, when i do i go to dooley's with friends on st. laurent, its fun if you have at least 1 friend to go with, its a pool bar.

Also I lived on bank street before, lots of homeless there too.

Kind of embarrassing for the capital city

Theres homeless in every city m8, but you have to realize Ottawa is also one of the most wealthy cities with an average household income of above $90k

Which i think is higher than any city in the US

Ottawa lol... hope you enjoy never going out anywhere past 8pm

Unless you want to go to bars, clubs or strip clubs I guess.

Hahahaha! stupid fucking autist.

I know you're only 17, but if you seriously think Ottawa has a homeless 'problem,' you've never been to any major Canadian city ever.

Pay a visit to Winnipeg... Vancouver... Toronto... Edmonton.... THEN you'll see what homelessness is.

Moron

yeah why be normal and go out places

I was saying that you're fucking wrong and those places are open till 2am daft cunt.

You seem exactly the person who would go to Dooleys

Shows that government jobs in Canada pays very well.

You sure seem like somebody with extremely limited knowledge of the world

How? All I was saying is that there are many bars clubs and strip clubs open till 2am, which is normal for most cities, sure there are some cities where certain bars are open till 4 or 5 or later.

I lived in Toronto and it was never this bad

I like to play pool with friends, so yeah i guess i do

I tried to go out last nighy but everything closed at 11, although it was Monday

Canadadaians are gey youtu.be/-PJstCxMVRU

I think Vancouver has the worst homelessness and druggies problem in Canada.

Where did you go? Were you downtown?

Canada literally only has 3 major cities you retard

Byward market area, my apartment is around chapel and rideau street

You clearly didn't look hard enough just google "byward market bars ottawa" and look at all the hours, most of them are 1-2 on monday's

Probably

congrats on moving to the most boring city in canada.