You're minding your own business when this guy says, "Hey numbnuts, give me some agua."

You're minding your own business when this guy says, "Hey numbnuts, give me some agua."

What do?

Give him water, pretend nothing happened.
Go on with my life.

Hey, free gun!

"Si, hombre".

Tell him No lobos.

"Fuck off, beaner."
Then give him a hundred for his troubles
Then die in a pool and get my girlfriend killed

Report the illegal to my local police

You don't know what you're talking about, do you?

I'd tell him not to watch movies on USA

Take away the money, start a cat and mouse game with an ax crazy psychopath.

Real question, I don't really get Tommy explaining his dreams in the end, the dream with his father waiting for him at the campfire means that Tommy is going to die soon?

Ask him if he's here to build the wall

Show him a coin and tell him, "Call it, friendo."

Ask him to step out of the car.

AINT GOT NONE AGUA

Laugh in his face and shoot him in the fucking head

Seriously why did Moss decide to go back with the water after all that time? The hombre in the vehicle was obviously between life and death already, after all those hours it pretty much safe to assume he would be dead already.

That's when he realized there was a bug in all that money otherwise him and his wife would have been killed within the first 30 minutes of the movie

Come on. The situation he found that money obviously indicated it was crime related, criminals don't simply give up that much money like that, he had to know that. First thing anyone with a basic sense of reality would do is change the money from one container to another, because in reality the transponder would be embedded into the bag which would make it much harder to find.

>because in reality the transponder would be embedded into the bag

It was embedded in a stack of money to prevent retards like you from just ditching the bag and taking all the money

Tell him there ain't no lobos

As if, since taking the money out of the bag would mean handling the money somehow, and only a retard would not notice the obvious 1 dollar notes coupled with a different weight from the other stacks.

I was going to say that maybe it just gets darker earlier and quicker in texas but then I remember he was already lying in bed for god knows how long until he decided to get up and go back

>watching anything on USA

I told you I ain't got no agua

Monk is kino tho and Psyche is just plain fun

Moss was dumb but resourceful, lots of street smarts with little forethought.

>maybe it gets darker earlier in Texas

Wut

You just proved my point that you're a fucking idiot, stupid

It's a big state so earths tilt impacts it more

>Tommy could have asked the trailer park neighbors if they'd seen Chigurh or the type of car he was driving
>Tommy could have talked to the trailer park manager and found out what Chigurh looked like
>Instead he just drank milk and chastised his deputy for suggesting that they do police work.

I blame him for Moss's death.

>proved my point that you're a fucking idiot
w0t. this is literally your first reply to me dawg, I don't know how the "point" of your previous post was to prove that I'm a dummy when it had nothing to do with me.

I mean, sort of, but I think it was mostly about how, when you get old enough, the world starts to move on without you. Almost like you get too old. Hence, no country for yadda yadda

>It's a big state

4u

"Anton dies after the movie ends. You can't self-treat a compound fracture."

Then I give him some water.

This is the only true answer